Top 15 Fun Android Games to Play with Friends
Do you love playing games on your android smartphone? If your answer is affirmative, you will be glad to know that you can now play these super adventurous games with your friends! With the popularity of multiplayer android games, you can easily compete with your friends and make your gaming experience even more fantastic. Here are the top 15 fun multiplayer android games that you must try.
Part 1. Lists of Best Hidden Object Games for Android
1. Asphalt 8: Airborne
If you are already a fan of Asphalt 8, then you will be excited to know that you can play this adventurous game even with your friends. All you need is a LAN connection, and you can add as many as 8 opponents.
2. Word Chums
If you like playing word games, then word chum is a good choice for you! With good graphics and sound effects, word chums offer its players the multiplayer option to compete with their own friends. You can play with three or four friends and even with strangers.
3. Real Basketball
The game focuses on basketball lovers and fans. This game is among the best basketball games in the play store, and it now gives you the facility to play in multiplayer mode. Show off your basketball skills in front of your friends through this game.
4. GT Racing 2: The Real Car Exp
Game Loft's ultimate car racing game, GT Racing 2, is a real car racing adventurous game. With fantastic 3D graphics and sound effects, GT Racing 2 is one of the best car racing games on the market. It offers various features of customization and multiplayer support, which makes the game even more interesting.
5. Dungeon Hunter 5
The fifth release of the famous RPG series by Game Loft, Dungeon Hunter 5, is nothing but an improvement of its previous versions with a few more features. The game involves a powerful plot with weapons and dungeons, making the game even more fantastic.
6. Blitz Brigade
Blitz Brigade is a popular shooting game where you have to build your own brigade for attacking the fortress. You can make a brigade of up to 12 players in this game.
7. Gun Pros Multiplayer
With an amazing user interface, Gun Pros is the ultimate shooting game. With several weapons and excellent graphics, you can also add your friends to your game.
8. Re-volt 2: Multiplayer
Re-volt 2 is a straightforward car racing game that will make you addicted in no time. The earlier version of the game did not support multi-player mode, but this latest release allows you to add your friends to the game. Some several cars and characters can be easily customized at the player's wish. So enjoy this ultimate racing game with your friends without paying a single penny.
9. New Words with Friends
New Words with Friends is a social networking game developed by Zynga. The game is very similar to the word games played that you used to play on boards. More than ten friends can play this game together, which adds to the thrill and fun. You can also connect your social networking profile with the game and invite your friends quickly. The game also provides a chatting facility, so you can also consult your best buddy even while playing.
Love playing quizzes? QuizUp is a unique trivia game that is home to an unlimited number of questions. However, if you are getting bored answering the questions alone, you can also invite your friends to the game. You can compete with them and turn this simple quiz game more thrilling.
11. Raging Thunder 2
Raging Thunder 2 is yet another racing game with excellent three-dimensional graphics. You will have to cross some hurdles while racing and you can also invite your friends to compete with you. You can either race solo or compete with your friends.
12. Pocket Legends
If you love action games, then Pocket Legends is the perfect multiplayer game for you! This game was initially launched for iPad but keeping its popularity in mind, it was launched for various other platforms, including android. The game's plot is mythical, and with excellent three-dimensional graphics, Pocket Legends is among the top-rated action games for android.
13. Clash Of Clans
Clash of Clans is a strategy-based free game for the android platform. The concept behind the game is to run your own village and protect it against enemies. The game is available with the multiplayer feature, which means that you can invite your friends to help you in battles.
14. NinJump Dash
This game is specially designed for android devices and is completely free of cost. If you are already a fan of running games, then NinJump Dash is the perfect choice for you.
15. Muffin Knight
An action-based game with a super cute goal of bringing back the muffin. This game will cost you $0.99, and you can always invite your friends to help you complete the mission.
Part 2. Play Android Games on PC with MirrorGo
You might be wondering how it is possible to play mobile games on a PC without an emulator. But thanks to Wondershare Dr.Fone, which has introduced an excellent gaming feature keyboard. It can help you play mobile games with mirrored keys on the keyboard, like PUBG MOBILE, Free Fire, Among Us.
Some of the benefits of MirrorGo Gaming Keyboard features are:
- No need to download the games on your PC
- Without purchasing an emulator
- Map keyboard keys to any app on a phone’s screen
Step By Step Guideline To Use MirrorGo To Play Android Games on PC.
Step 1: Mirror Your Smartphone To PC:
Connect your phone to your PC. On your smartphone: Activate the Developer options > Enable the USB debugging feature > Permit USB debugging from the computer. Then it mirrors your Android phone screen to the PC.
Step 2: Download And Open The Game:
Install and launch the game on your android device. Doing so will show you the game screen on MirrorGo on the computer.
Step 3: Play The Game With MirrorGo Gaming Keyboard:
The Gaming panel will show 5 kinds of buttons:
- Joystick to move up, down, right, and left.
- A sight to look around.
- Fire to shoot.
- Telescope to have a close-up of the target you are about to shoot by your rifle.
- Custom key to add key of your choice.
Wondershare Dr.Fone allows users to edit or add keys for playing games.
For example, to change the default 'Joystick' key across the phone.
- Open the mobile gaming keyboard,
- Then, left-click the button on the joystick that appears on the screen and wait for a while
- After that, change the character on the keyboard as they desire.
- Tap on "Save" to conclude the process.
- Android GPS Fake
- 1. Play Pokémon Go with A Joystick
- 2. Fake GPS Grindr Android
- 3. Fake GPS location on Android
- 4. Manage Android Location Settings
- 5. Top 10 Fake GPS Loaction Apps
- 6. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- 7. Fake Android Location
- Best Android Games
- 1. Top 10 Best Android Hack Games
- 2. Adventure Games for Android
- 3. The Best Adult Android Games
- 4. 50 Best Android Strategy Games
- 5. Best Hidden Object Games
- Pokémon Go Tricks
- 1. Best Pokemon Go Hack for Android
- 2. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 3. Use iSpoofer on Android
- 4. Best Pokemon Go joystick
- 5. Play Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
- 6. Spoof Android GPS without Jailbreak
- 7. Ways for Pokemon Go Spoofing
- 8. Fake GPS of Pokemon Go
- Android Games Tips
- 1. Top Game Hacker Apps for Android
- 2. Use Keyboard and Mouse for Android
- 3. Play PC Games on Android
- 4. Run Android Apps without BlueStacks
- 5. Tips for Captain Tsubasa Players
- 6. Top Games on Android 2.3/2.2
- 7. Best 20 New Paid Android Games
- 8. Top 20 Android Bluetooth Games
- 9.Top 15 Fun Android Games
- 10.Best 20 Android Fighting Games
- 11.Top 20 Android Racing Games