How Can I Spoof GPS Location on Android?
Today, Augmented Reality (AR) games are the rave amongst gaming communities. Everyone is playing them and some of the best are Pokémon Go and Harry Potter Wizards Unite, both developed by Niantic. The issue with these games is that you have to be physically within a certain area to take part in the game events. So if you are living in Europe and there is a huge game event in the United States of America, you would have to lose out. However, thanks to GPS spoofing apps, you can now change your device location virtually, and then play as if you are in the USA. Today, you learn how you can spoof the GPS on your Android device and also on an iOS device.
Part 1: Can I spoof Android GPS?
There are many apps that can be used to spoof the location of an iOS device. Android device users ask whether there are apps that they can use to virtually change their device GPS coordinates. The methods below are some of the best ways in which you can spoof your location on an android device. You must note that spoofing your device is considered cheating by the developers, and they will ban your account if they catch you doing so three times. The apps described below will help you spoof your device, without jailbreaking it and also without getting your game account closed.
Spoof Android GPS using Fake GPS Go
Fake GPS is a top-notch android app that you can use to virtually change your location. This will allow you to access AR games from any location without the game detecting that your device has been spoofed.
To Use Fake GOS Go, you need to go to your settings and unlock the developer options. Now the app will be able to discreetly change the location. With Fake GPS Go, you just have to go to the map and pin your location then go ahead and play as if you are physically in that area.
Step 1: Access “Settings” on your Android device, choose “System” and then “About Phone”. Now tap seven times on the “Build Number” This will enable you to unlock the Developer Options on your android device.
Step 2: Download and install Fake GPS Go on your Android device and then agree to grant it access as required. Now go to “Settings” then “Developer Options” and toggle it to “ON”. Select Fake GPS Go from the Mock Location App feature and then allow it to control the GPS location of your device.
Step 3: That is all you have to do. When Fake GPS Go is active, you can launch it and then pin a new location on the map. Now you can go back and launch Harry Potter Wizards Unite or Pokémon Go and enjoy the game at your new location.
You do not have to worry about your location reverting when you close Fake GPS Go. The app continues running in the background to make sure that your pinned location stays intact until you change it later.
Spoof Android using Fake GPS Free
This is a great free virtual location changer, which will allow you to play Pokémon Go with ease. The great thing about the app is that it is very light on system resources and will not cause your device to lag when playing the game. Make sure you get the latest version, as other older versions could be detected and some people lost their accounts.
Step 1: Start by accessing the settings on your device and unlocking the Developer Options. You can do this by going to “About Phone” and then tapping on the “Build Number” seven times. Next, go to Google Play Store and download and install Fake GPS Free.
Step 2: when you have installed Fake GPS Free, go to “Settings”, then “Developer Options” and then choose the “Mock Location app” feature. Now grant Fake GPS the necessary access.
Step 3: Now go back to your home screen and launch Fake GPS free. Go to the map and find the location that you want. The great thing about this app is that you can zoom in and get more accurate with the location pinning.
Step 4: After you have spoofed your location, Fake GPS Free will notify you of the change. Close the app and let it run in the background. Now access Pokémon Go or Harry Potter Wizards Unite and play the game as if you are physically in the new location.
Spoof Android GPS using a great VPN app
VPN, which stands for Virtual Private Network is a clever method that you can use to spoof the GPS coordinates on your android device. It works by hiding the IP address of your device, so you can go to any location on the map and take part in AR games. A top-notch VPN will mask and encrypt your data; this ensures that the game you are playing, whether Pokémon or Harry Potter Wizards Unite does not sense that you are spoofing your GPS. This minimizes the risk of getting your account banned.
All you have to do is look for a powerful VPN app on Google Play Store and then activate it before you start playing the game. You will get a list of servers that helps you choose the best to mask your IP address.
Step 1: Get the original version of Pokémon Go or Harry Potter Wizards Unite, and then create a new account. Now download and install the VPN app of your choice. It is best to get a premium VPN which offers you better protection. It will also have a free trial period so you can take it for a road test before you buy it.
Step 2: Now make sure that the game does not run in the background. This ensures that the game does not detect the VPN which will be running in the background. Now start the VPN app and then choose from the list of VPN servers. Once done, you may now choose the region where you want to go and play.
Step 3: When the VPN is active, you may now start the game that you want to play and using a tracker map, move to the location where you want to be. Your GPS coordinates will be hidden and you will have spoofed your android device.
Part 2: How to use dr. fone Virtual Location to spoof GPS?
Now you know how you can spoof your GPS on an android device, so you should also know how to spoof your location on an iOS device. There are many ways in which you can spoof your location on iOS but most of them require you to Jailbreak the device. However, there is a safe method that you can use to spoof your GPS without Jailbreak and not get banned from the game.
The app you need is dr. fone Virtual location, a GPS spoofing tool that does not require rooting of your device. With the app, you can safely play Pokémon Go or Harry Potter Wizards Unite among many other geo-location data-based games.
Here is all the information you need to use dr. fone Virtual Location iOS:
Features of dr. fone virtual location – iOS
- The discreet teleport mode will spoof your location safely and you can play the GPS data based game anywhere on the map.
- You can easily navigate around the map using the Joystick feature. Simply connect a Joystick and move around as needed.
- On the map, you can trick the game to think that you are walking, in a vehicle, or running to the new location.
- Any geolocation data based game or app can use dr. fone Virtual Location for spoofing GPS coordinates
A step-by-step guide to teleport your location using dr. fone virtual location (iOS)
From the official download page for dr. fone, download the app, and install it on your computer. Access the Home screen when you launch it and then click on "Virtual Location".
Once the Virtual Location module is launched, connect the iOS device using the original USB cable that came packaged with the device. An original USB cable ensures that data does not get corrupted, a risk that you incur when you use a generic cable.
After your device has been recognized and listed by dr. fone, you should now confirm your actual location shown on the map. If the location indicated is not the correct one, then do not fret. Simply go to the lower end of your computer screen, find the "Center On" icon, and then click on it. Instantly, your actual location will be corrected and you can proceed.
Swing up to the top bar of your computer screen. There look for the third icon and hit it. This will instantly put your iOS device into the "Teleport" mode. Check for an empty input box on the screen and then type in the location that you want to teleport to. Click on “Go” and you will be instantly teleported to the new location.
Look below and see an image of how your device would be recognized if you typed in Rome, Italy.
After you have been teleported to your desired location, open up the game or app that you are using and then take part in events that are in that area.
When playing Pokémon Go, you must adhere to the cool-down period so the game does not realize that you had spoofed your location. Click on “Move Here” and your location will remain the same, even if you switch off the app for a while. When you want to move to a new location, follow the process once more.
This is how your location will be viewed on the map.
This is how your location will be viewed on another iPhone device.
Now you have seen the three methods that you can use to spoof your Android device and one safe way to do the same on an iOS device. It is convenient to use Fake GPS Go or Fake GPS Free, but these have some risk of letting the game realize that you are spoofing your GPS location. Use a VPN if you need added security and ensure that the game does not run in the background. If you have an iOS device and do not want to jailbreak it, then you should use the powerful iOS spoofing tool, dr. fone Virtual Location – iOS. Try out these measures and enjoy playing Pokémon Go and Harry Potter Wizards Unite from any point in the world.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking