Quick Guide to Play Pokémon Go with A Joystick on Android [No Root]
Pokémon Go is the AR game that offers a completely unique and mesmerizing experience to the players. With the integration of GPS and AR technology, the game becomes much more entertaining. But not every player has that much energy to roam around all day to catch Pokémon. For such users, the Pokémon Go GPS joystick Android is the ultimate solution. By using this app, you can catch Pokémon from any virtual location while you are lying in your bed.
Unfortunately, there are many users who are not aware of how to implement this technique. So, here, we are going to help players to understand the right method to play with Pokémon Go joystick on Android with no root. Let's start.
- Part 1. How to play Pokémon Go with a Joystick on Android
- Part 2. How to Prevent Being Banned For Using Joystick Hack
- Part 3. What If You Are Banned From Using Joystick Hack?
You may be interested in: Top 10 Fake GPS Location Apps for Android!
Part 1. How to play Pokémon Go with a Joystick on Android
To play the game using Joystick, you need to download the joystick for Pokémon Go Android APK on your device. Rooting is optional for this hack. You just need to download the Fake GPS GO Location Spoofer Free & Fake GPS Joystick & Routes Go app on your Android device from Play Store. Then follow the steps below.
Step 1: Download & install the apps as mentioned above. Open Settings > About Phone> Tap 7 times on build number to access developer mode on your device.
Step 2: Access the location settings and set GPS mode to High Accuracy so that the Fake GPS can function properly.
Note: If you are using Android 6.0 or above with a security patch before March 2017, then you will find the Developer Settings in the main menu. And you can further select the Mock location and app directly to set the Fake GPS Route.
Step 3: Now launch the routes and enable the device GPS. To select or spawn any location, just move the pointer to the desired location.
Step 4: Now, go to Fake GPS app Settings and enable the Non-Root Mode. Scroll down and you will find the Joystick option, enable it as well.
Step 5: Move the red dot to any desired location and hit the Play button to enable the Fake GPS. To make sure that everything is working fine, check your notification panel and you will see a notification. Open Google maps and see if your location is the one you want.
Step 6: Now, open Pokémon Go, and you will find yourself at the desired location. Switch to the Fake GPS app and move the pointer wherever you want and switch back to the Pokémon Go app. You will see your character running to the location.
And this is how you can fool the Pokémon Go app and catch as many Pokémon as you want. But be careful as the developers have made it difficult for the players to cheat in the game. If you get caught while cheating in the game, you will have to face a ban from the game for some time.
Part 2. How to Prevent Being Banned For Using Joystick Hack
While you are using the GPS joystick Pokémon Go on Android, there are some things that you need to focus upon. Otherwise, you will be banned from using the joystick hack. Some cheats and hacks are against the rules of Pokémon go. Your greed to catch them all can create further problems for you. To prevent yourself from being banned, you have to be careful.
1. Spoof Your Location Carefully
Once you set up the GPS-spoofing app to change your location, exit the app, and clear the Pokémon Go app from your recent apps menu. The app trackers are very smart, and they will notice if you move swiftly from one location to another in a short span of time. And this will lead to a soft ban.
So, do not change the location far away. Move your present location a few miles at a time, and you won't have to worry about anything.
2. Never Change Locations Frequently
To fool an AR game with a GPS tracker, you will need smarter tricks. So, don’t frequently change your location in the game. The frequent change will get detected, and your access will be limited for a few hours.
3. Never Use Bots
The only permanent ban to play the game is implied when a player uses bots to hack the game. But now with the updates, the developers have made many changes that permanently restrict and prevent bot accounts to get access to the game.
Multiple Account Access
When you are using Pokémon joystick on Android, make sure that you don’t use multiple accounts on the same device. They usually switch from one account to another to fight the same gym RAID.
Part 3. What If You Are Banned From Using Joystick Hack?
If you think that you are smart enough to fool the new technology for as long as you want, then you will be disappointed. There are many users who try to use GPS joystick for Pokémon Go android and still have to face bans.
3.1. Symptoms of being banned
If you are experiencing a soft ban from the game, then you won't be able to access features. Niantic is always super strict about the cheats and hacks for the game. They had established a three-strike Disciple Policy as well to handle bans.
If you don’t know whether your hack led to a soft ban or permanent ban in the game, then here's what you need to know.
- In soft ban, your GPS will have sketchy behavior, and you won't be able to interact with the elements in the game. There are many queries regarding Pokémon Go joystick android on Reddit mentioning soft ban. This includes the Pokestops spin, which does not work at all. The good thing is that the soft ban only lasts for a few hours.
- Shadow bans also exist in the game. If you use a modified client to access the game or us IV checker, then a shadowban will be imposed, and it lasts for one or two weeks.
- If your account is permanently banned, you will get an email mentioning the situation.
So, if you are getting errors while accessing the GPS location, you can't throw the Pokeball to catch the Pokémon, or the Pokémon does not respond when you throw the ball, these symptoms signify that you are temporarily banned from the game.
3.2. How To Recover Pokémon Go Account If Being Banned
if you are banned from the game due to the Pokémon Go joystick android 2018 [No Root] utilization, you can still recover your account. The process is quite simple and straightforward. Follow the steps below:
Step 1: Log out of the account that is banned by Niantic and create a new one. After that, log out of the new account and uninstall the application from your Phone.
Step 2: Wait for a couple of hours and reinstall the game on your Phone. Use your old account to log in and see if this works.
For some users, this method worked great, whereas it didn't work at all for others. You just have to be patient with the game. And the soft ban will be lifted within a couple of hours on its own.
In this guide, we learned that it is possible to use android 8.0 Pokémon Go joystick and other versions to move ahead in the game. However, you need to be clever enough to prevent getting banned. People are going crazy about Pokémon Go due to its brilliant features. So, if you want, then you can also try the joystick for Pokémon Go android no root trick.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking