Looking for the Best Pokemon Go Hack for Android? Here are our Top 5 Picks
What if I tell you that spoofing your location on games such as Pokemon Go has just got easier? Ideally, all you need is a spoofer for Pokemon Go on Android that can instantly change your location in the game. While there are plenty of options to implement this Pokemon Go hack on Android, not all of them are so reliable. Therefore, I have shortlisted the top 5 Pokemon Go spoofers for Android and have also listed a smart Pokemon Go iOS hack in this post.
- Part 1: The 5 Best Tools to Spoof Pokemon Go Location on Android
- Part 2: Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS): The Best Pokemon Go iOS Spoofing Tool
Part 1: The 5 Best Tools to Spoof Pokemon Go Location on Android
To implement Pokemon Go cheats on Android and spoof your location in the game, you can try the following applications:
- Fake GPS Location with Joystick by Ninja Toolkit
It doesn't matter if you wish to spoof location on Pokemon Go or simulate your movement, you can do it all with this app. One of the best Pokemon Go spoofers for Android, it is freely available on the Play Store and is quite safe to use.
- You can look up any location on the map by entering its address or keywords on the Fake GPS app.
- There is also a provision to enter longitude and latitude for any location or import its details from a CSV file.
- A multi-functional joystick is included in this Pokemon Go hack for Android to move on the map realistically.
- Users can also save their go-to locations as favorites or check the past location history on the app.
Runs on: Android 4.1 and later
Play Store Rating: 4.5/5
- FGL Pro by LTP
If you are looking for more advanced features, then you can try FGL Pro (the premium version of its basic app). From multiple layers to auto-fix features, it would provide a smooth experience to fake GPS for Pokemon Go on your Android.
- FGL Pro will provide an ad-free experience to fake GPS on Pokemon Go on Android or any other location-based app.
- You can enter the target location in different ways, move the pin around however you like, and select different geographic layers.
- The Pokemon Go GPS hack by FGL also includes a joystick to move realistically in the game.
- You can also set up automatic speed limits for walking, running, or cycling (for the preferred simulated movement).
Runs on: Android 4.0.3 and later
Play Store Rating: 3.7/5
- Fake Router (Mock Location) App
This is another easy-to-use Pokemon Go GPS hack that you can implement on your Android device. While its basic version is freely available, you have to pay separately for some premium location-based features.
- The app's interface has been integrated with Google Maps, letting you easily navigate it and search for any location.
- You can directly spoof your location by entering its address/coordinates and it will be reflected on Pokemon Go.
- The Pokemon Go spoofer for Android also supports the simulate of your Android phone's movement in the game.
- Other features of this Pokemon Go hack for Android includes favorites, speed control, and more.
Runs on: Android 6.0 and later
Price: In-app purchases
Play Store Rating: 4.4/5
- Lockito GPS Itinerary Faker
Lockito might be a new fake GPS for Pokemon Go, but it is certainly worth a try. The best part is that this Pokemon Go hack for Android is freely available and can smoothly run on all devices.
- Lockito will let you spoof your location to anywhere in the world by entering its address or keywords.
- You can mark any spot as your favorite and can quickly spoof your location to it.
- It also includes a GPS emulator feature to run, walk, or jog on the map at a preferred speed.
Runs on: Android 4.1 and later
Play Store Rating: 4/5
- Fake GPS by ByteRev
Lastly, you can also try this smart Pokemon spoof Android app by ByteRev. This Pokemon Go spoofer Android app is available for free with some features reserved after a one-time purchase.
- Look for any location to spoof on Pokemon Go via the map-like interface of this fake GPS app.
- The spoofed location would automatically be implemented on Pokemon Go, Tinder, and other GPS-based apps.
- This spoofer for Pokemon Go Android will let you mark certain locations as favorites too.
- You can also set up its movement simulate feature to move on the map at a preferred speed.
Runs on: Android 4.1 and later
Price: In-app purchase
Play Store Rating: 4.3/5
Part 2: Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS): The Best Pokemon Go iOS Spoofing Tool
Apart from Android devices, you can also use a reliable Pokemon Go iOS hack to change your location in the game. For instance, I would recommend using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) that works smoothly on all leading iOS devices (without jailbreak access).
- The Pokemon Go iOS spoofer can instantly change your location in the game to anywhere you like (by entering its coordinates or address).
- It features a user-friendly map-like interface that would let you drop the pin to any designed location in the world.
- Besides that, you can also use its dedicated modes to simulate the movement of your device between multiple spots at any speed.
- You will get access to an inbuilt GPS joystick to move on the map realistically (and avoid any unwanted ban in the game).
- Fone – Virtual Location is super-easy to use, won't need jailbreak access, and works on all the leading gaming, dating, social, or any other location-based app.
Now when you know about some of the best Pokemon Go spoofers for Android, you can easily change your location in the game. Therefore, with the help of this Pokemon Go hack for Android, you can catch tons of Pokemons or participate in raids from your home. Apart from that, if you have an iPhone, then you can simply use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) as well. It is certainly the best Pokemon Go iOS hack to spoof your location or simulate your device's movement, making it a must-have tool for Pokemon Go players.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking