Play Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu on Android: A Tried-and-Tested Solution
“How can I play Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu on Android? I don’t own a Nintendo Switch, but I was hoping to play Let’s Go on my Android!”
If you are also a fan of the Pokemon universe, then you must be willing to play Let’s Go: Pikachu or Eevee as well. Since both the “Let’s Go” games are only available on Nintendo Switch, a lot of players miss out on them. Well, the good news is that there are still some smart tips and tricks that you can follow to play Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu on Android. In this guide, I will make you familiar with these tricks with some other expert suggestions to play Pokemon: Let’s Go like a pro.
Part 1: What is the Difference Between Pokemon Go and Let’s Go Pikachu?
Since both Pokemon Go and Let’s Go Pikachu are extremely popular, a lot of people get confused between them. Though, Pokemon Go is an augmented reality and location-based game that is available for Android and iOS devices. The game has over 140 million monthly active users and it encourages us to go out to catch Pokemons. Apart from that, players can also fight with different Pokemons, evolve them, participate in raids, and so on.
On the other hand, Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee and two role-playing video games released by Niantic in 2018. Unlike Pokemon Go, which is freely available for iOS and Android, Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee only runs on Nintendo Switch.
Since it is a role-playing game, you don’t have to go out or interact with other users in it. Instead, you would have to explore the Kanto region of the Pokemon universe and complete different missions. You would get either Pikachu or Eevee as your starter Pokemon for Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee respectively. The game has sold over 11 million copies till now.
Part 2: How to Play Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu on Android?
While installing Pokemon Go is pretty easy on Android, users often find it hard to play Let’s Go Pikachu on their smartphones. This is because the game is only available for Nintendo Switch presently. Therefore, you would have to use a Nintendo Switch emulator on your Android first. There are a few Nintendo Switch emulators that you can try – one of them is DrasticNX.
The emulator is pretty easy to use and would need your device running on at least 2 GB RAM. Also, it should have enough space to accommodate the Let’s Go game as well. To learn how to play Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu on Android using DrasticNX, you can follow these steps:
Step 1: Download DrasticNX on your Android
Firstly, you need to access your Android phone’s Settings > Security and enable the app installation from Unknown Sources (places other than the Play Store). This is because the DrasticNX emulator is not available on the Play Store presently.
Afterward, you can launch any web browser and visit the DrasticNX website: https://pokeletsgopikavee.weebly.com/
Just download the APK file of the emulator and follow a simple click-through process to complete the installation. Similarly, you can do Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu PC download using the Yuzu emulator for Mac or Windows. To learn how to play Pokemon Go on PC, you can try any other emulator instead.
Step 2: Buy the Let’s Go Pikachu game
Once the Nintendo Switch emulator is installed, you can create your Nintendo account. Now, you need to buy the Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu game. You can do it by visiting its shop or buy Pokemon Let’s Go Pikachu from Amazon. Afterward, you would have to link your Nintendo account to the DrasticNX emulator.
Step 3: Start playing Let’s Go Pikachu
That’s it! After when the emulator is installed and you have also downloaded Let’s Go: Pikachu on it, you can start playing it. Firstly, launch the emulator and then tap on the Let’s Go: Pikachu icon to start playing. You can log-in with the linked Nintendo account and play Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu on Android easily.
Part 3: Other Expert Tips for Playing Pokemon Go and Let’s Go
Apart from learning how to play Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu, I would also recommend the following suggestions to help you with the game.
- Check your Android’s specs beforehand
Although most of the emulators would demand at least 2 GB RAM on your Android, it is recommended to have better specifications. Ideally, a device with 4 GB RAM and at least 20 GB free storage is recommended. This is because the emulator and the game can cumulatively take a lot of space on your phone. If not, it might make your phone slower and cause unwanted lags.
- Stop evolution at an early stage
While playing Let’s Go: Pikachu or Eevee, a lot of players don’t like to evolve their Pokemons. To stop a Pokemon from evolving, you can simply get an everstone and allocate it to your Pokemon. Besides that, when you get the evolution screen, just press and hold the “B” key to stop the evolution process manually.
- Look for an alternative
There are a few other games related to the Pokemon universe that you can install on your Android and PC instead. For instance, the Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu ROM hack by GBA is freely available and has no restrictions. While the game is definitely not as good as the original, you can try it for free on your PC.
Download link: https://www.gbahacks.com/p/lets-go.html
- Spoof your Location on Pokemon Go
If you play Pokemon Go, then you might already know how tiresome it can be to catch Pokemons. Therefore, you can try different ways to spoof your iPhone location. One of the best tools to do it is Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) as it supports all the leading iPhone models and does not need jailbreak access. With just one click, you can teleport your iPhone location to anywhere in the world and even simulate its movement using a GPS joystick.
I hope that after reading this post, you would be able to play Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu on Android. Just like that, you can also use a simulator on your computer and do Pokemon: Let’s Go Pikachu download on PC. Furthermore, I have also listed some tips so that you can play Let’s Go Pikachu/Eevee without any trouble. Go ahead and implement these suggestions and have a great time playing your favorite Pokemon games on your Android!
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking