6 Methods to Share iPad/iPhone Screen with PC
Having an iPhone or iPad has many benefits as it has made our life easy. We can use iPhone/iPad for many purposes; connecting to the world, playing games, watching movies, capturing photos, etc. It becomes essential sometimes to share the screen of our iPhone with the PC for some purposes so we are going to teach you 6 different methods of sharing iPad/iPhone screen with PC in this article. You can easily mirror your iPhone screen on your personal computer following any of the mentioned methods.
- Part 1: Sharing iPhone/iPad Screen using Wondershare Dr.Fone
- Part 2: Sharing iPhone/iPad Screen using Reflector
- Part 3: Sharing iPhone/iPad Screen using AirServer
- Part 4: Sharing iPhone/iPad Screen using 5KPlayer
- Part 5: Sharing iPhone/iPad Screen using LonelyScreen
- Recommend: Use MirrorGo to share iPad screen with your PC
Part 1: Sharing iPhone/iPad Screen using Wondershare Dr.Fone
In this part of the article, we are going to introduce you to Wondershare Dr.Fone. The Wondershare Wondershare Dr.Fone is the best tool for screen sharing of any iPhone/iPad with a PC. It helps you enjoy recording big screens and mirroring from your iOS devices as well. Using it, you can easily and wirelessly mirror your device to a computer, record videos, games, etc. Let’s learn now the steps of how to use this Wondershare Dr.Fone so that we can make of it whenever we need it.
Easily record the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Mirror your iOS device on your computer screen wirelessly.
- Record games, videos, and more on your PC.
- Wireless mirroring your iPhone for any situation, such as presentations, education, business, gaming. etc.
- Supports devices running iOS 7.1 to iOS 12.
- Contains both Windows and iOS versions (the iOS version is unavailable for iOS 13/14).
Step 1. Run Dr.Fone
First of all, we need to run Wondershare Dr.Fone on our computer.
Step 2. Connecting Wi-Fi
We have to connect both our computer and iPhone to the same Wi-Fi internet.
Step 3. Turn on Dr.Fone Mirorring
In this step, we have to enable Dr.Fone mirroring. If you have iOS 7, iOS 8, and iOS 9, you have to swipe and click on the ‘Airplay’ option and choose Dr.Fone as the target. After that, you check on Mirroring to enable it.
For those who have iOS 10, they can swipe and click on Airplay Mirroring. After that, you need to choose Dr.Fone.
Step 4. Click Button to Start Recording
We can see two buttons on the screen of our computer. In this final step, we have to tap on the left circle button to start the recording and the square button is for displaying the full screen. Pressing the Esc button on the keyboard will exit full screen and clicking on the same circle button will stop recording. You can also save the file.
Part 2: Sharing iPhone/iPad Screen using Reflector
The Reflector is a wirelessly mirroring and streaming receiver application that helps you share the screen of your iPhone/iPad with your PC. You can mirror your device in real-time and the layout is adjusted by itself whenever a new device is connected. You can buy it for $14.99 from its official website and use it as per your need. Following the given steps will make you share your device screen on your PC in no moment.
Step 1. Download and Install Reflector 2
The first thing we need to do is to visit its official website and download it.
Step 2. Launch Reflector2
Now you have to launch Reflector 2 from the Start Menu in this step. You also need to click on Allow in Window Firewalls.
Step 3. Swipe up to Control Center
Now you have to swipe up from the bottom of the iPhone to open the Control Center.
Step 4. Tap on the Airplay
Here you have to tap on the Airplay icon and it will present you with a list of the available devices including your computer name.
Step 5. Swipe the Mirror Toggle Switch
This is the final step and you have to swipe the mirror toggle switch after selecting your computer from the list. Now you have learned how to do it.
Part 3: Sharing iPhone/iPad Screen using AirServer
Airserver being an amazing screen mirroring app that allows you to share your iPhone/iPad screen with your PC in no time following some easy steps. AirServer has many innovative features for enhancing our digital world. Whatever is your purpose behind screen mirroring, AirServer makes you feel proud of using it. Note that both the iPhone/iPad and the PC should be connected via the same networking. Now we will show how to use AirServeron your PC.
Step 1. Downloading and Installing AirServer
In the very first step, we will download and install AirServer on our PC.
Step 2. Activating AirServer after Launching
Once it is installed on our PC, we have to activate it using the activation code that we got after the purchase.
Step 3. Open Control Center of iPhone
Now we have to access the Control Center of our iPhone by swiping up from the bottom of the iPhone.
Step 4. Tap on Airplay & Enable Mirroring
In this step, we have to tap on the Airplay option as shown in the image. You also need to turn on mirroring by tapping on the Mirroring Slider. Now what you do on your iPhone will mirror on your PC.
Part 4: Sharing iPhone/iPad Screen using 5KPlayer
When it comes to sharing the screen of an iPad/iPhone to a PC and transfer files such as video, images to the PC, 5KPlayer is one of the best options. Having a built-in Airplay
sender/receiver, allows you to stream video from your iPhone to your PC. Keep in mind that both the devices: our iPhone and Computer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi. Let’s see how to share an iPad/iPhone Screen to a PC using 5KPlayer.
Step 1. Download and install 5KPlayer
At first, we are going to download and install 5KPlayer on our PC. Once it is installed, we have to launch it.
Step 2. Open Control Center of iPhone
Now we have to access the Control Center of our iPhone by swiping up from the bottom of the iPhone.
Step 3. Tap on Airplay & Enable Mirroring
In this step, we have to tap on the Airplay option as shown in the image. You also need to turn on mirroring by tapping on the Mirroring Slider. Now what you do on your iPhone
will mirror on your PC.
Part 5: Sharing iPhone/iPad Screen using LonelyScreen
In this last part of the article, we will talk about LonelyScreen which is a smart application for sharing an iPhone screen with a PC. As an airplay receiver for PC, LonelyScreen helps us cast an iPad screen easily to PC and we can enjoy music, movies, and whatever we want to mirror on the PC. Using LonelyScreen, we can easily change our PC into Apple TV and stream any content from our palm. Follow these simple and easy steps:
Step 1. Downloading and Running LonelyScreen
First of all, we are going to download and install Lonelyscreen on our PC. Here is the link for download for PC: http://www.lonelyscreen.com/download.html. Once installed, it will run by itself.
Step 2. Enable Airplay on iPhone
In this step, we have to enable Airplay on the iPhone. Swipe up from the bottom on the iPhone to enter Control Center and tap on the Airplay option as in the image.
Step 3. Tapping on LonelyScreen Name
Now we have to tap on LonelyScreen or whatever name we assigned to the LonelyScreen receiver. Here in this, it is named as Lori’s PC.
Step 4. Tapping on Mirroring Slider
In this step, we are going to tap on the Mirroring slider to start mirroring on the device. The mirroring slider button will turn green once it is connected. In this way, we have successfully shared the screen of an iPhone with the PC.
Recommend: Use MirrorGo to share iPad screen with your PC
Mirror your iPhone/iPad to a big-screen PC
- Compatible with the latest iOS version for mirroring.
- Mirror and reverse control your iPhone from a PC while working.
- Take screenshots and save directly on the PC
Step 1. Download MirrorGo software on the computer.
Download the software on the PC and launch it.
Step 2. Connect to the same Wi-Fi
Please connect your iPad and the computer with the same Wi-Fi thus they are in the same network. Select the MirrorGo under 'Screen Mirroring' as you see on the MirrorGo interface.
Step 3. Start mirroring your iPad
After you select the MirrorGo on your iPad, the screen will display on the computer.
This piece of writing is very useful to those who don't know how to share the screen of an iPhone or iPad with a PC. You must have learned six different methods of sharing your iPhone's screen on your PC. You can use any one of the mentioned methods to enjoy screen mirroring.
- iPad Manage
- 1. Download Movies on iPad
- 2. Download Music on iPad
- 3. Delete Duplicate Photos on iPad
- 4. Use iPad as An External Hard Drive
- 5. Delete Device Management on iPad
- 6. iPad Remote Management Software
- 7. Send Text Messages from iPad
- 8. Download WhatsApp on iPad
- 9. Change Weather Location on iPad
- iPad Backup
- 1. Ways to Restore iPad Without iTunes
- 2. Restore iPhone from iPad Backup
- 3. Backup iPhone/iPad in DFU Mode
- iPad Erase
- 1. Clear iPad data effectively
- 2. Delete Bookmarks on iPhone/iPad
- 3. Delete Browsing History on iPad
- 4. Ways to Delete Movies from iPad
- 5. Clear Cookies on iPad
- 6. Permanently Delete Emails from iPad
- 7. Wipe your iPad and Erase Everything
- 8. Clear System Data on iPad Storage
- iPad Mirror
- 1. Screen Recorders for iPad
- 2. Mirror iPad to Fire TV Stick
- 3. Screen Share Mac to iPad
- 4. Screen Mirror iPad Display
- 5. Share iPad Screen with PC
- 6. Screen Mirroring iPhone to iPad
- 7. iPad Mirror to PC without Lagging
- 8. Mirror iPad to Mac without Lagging
- iPad Recover
- 1. Recover Deleted Files on iPad
- 2. Recover Data from Broken iPad
- 3. Recover Deleted Safari Bookmarks
- 4. Recover Deleted Notes from iPad
- iPad Reset
- 1. Hard Reset/Factory Reset iPad 2
- 2. Reset iPad Air / Air 2
- 3. 5 Tactics to Reset Your iPad Mini
- 4. Factory Reset Your iPad Air/Pro
- 5. Factory Reset Your iPad 2023
- 6. Reset iPad, iPad Pro, and iPad Mini
- 7. Reset iPad Network Settings
- 8. Factory Reset iPad without Password
- iPad Tricks
- 1. Block People in Facebook on iPad
- 2. 25+ Cool Tips and Tricks on iPad
- 3. Play PC Games on iPad
- 4. Detect Spyware on iPhone
- 5. iPad Mini Jelly Scroll Issue
- 6. Fix Apple Keyboard Trackpad
- 7. iCloud Unlock without Passcode
- 8. Restore iPad from DFU Mode
- 9. Bypass Activation Lock on iPad
- 10. Photo Transfer Apps for iPad
- 11. Remove MDM from iPad Like a Pro
- 12. Reset iPad without Password