- 1.iPhone Emulator for PC
- 2.Online iPhone Emulators
- 3.iPhone Emulator for Mac
- 4.iOS Emulator for Android
There is a growing demand for iPhone emulators for pc so that it creates an environment to run the iOS applications on PC. It is popular because it lets you use all the games and applications originally designed for iPhone to be accessible over PC.
This is an iPhone emulator which allows you to use any iOS application or games from it. It is a very useful emulator as it can run on Windows, Mac and Linux.
iOS Screen Recorder enable you to mirror and record your iPhone screen to the computer. So you can also enjoy ultimate big screen experience with Dr.Fone. Apart from that, presenters, educators and gamers can easily record the live content on their mobile devices to the computer for replay & sharing.
Enjoy ultimate big screen recording and mirroring from your iOS device!
- One click to mirror or record your iPhone or iPad to your computer wirelessly.
- Play the most polular games (like Clash royale, clash of clans, Pokemon ...) on your PC easily and smoothly.
- Support both jailbroken and non-jailbroken device.
- Compatible with iPhone,iPad and iPod touch that runs iOS 7.1 to iOS 13.
- Contains both Windows and iOS versions .
This is one more iOS emulator which can help developers to test their applications on cross-platforms. Lets you play the games also without any hitch. It also helps in building cross-platform applications in minutes.
- • It takes time and patience to learn the skill
- • It is not exactly a freeware but, available as a fifteen day free trial
This is a complete package by using which you will not be able to play games only, but also make and receive calls. This will help you send voice messages, add the details of your favourite contacts. All applications available on apple store will be able to run on this without any difficulties.
- • It is not fully functional
- • The web browser, Safari and many other applications which are found on the priginal phone are not found in this replica.
Emulators have long been in the market because there is a need to fill the void of running one application meant for a specific smartphone to run across various platforms. For example, a game application developed for Android phone should be made available for smartphones running on other OS. Mobile phone emulators are therefore designed to bridge this gap. iPhone emulators are designed so that applications, games that are designed for iPhones are made available for other cross-platforms as well. People use iPhone emulators to test websites and also for checking various iPhone applications as well.
Here are some online iPhone emulators which can test how the website will look like if it is made to run on an iPhone. It is great to test and redesign even if you do not have an iPhone at your disposal.
This online emulator lets you check the website from the comfort of your desktop. Here are some great features of this emulator.
- • It is free
- • You can test the website in various screen sizes
- • Makes available to you, how the website will look like on a big screen
- • Refine the mobile device detection process
- • Helps you to debug your site by using Firebug or Chromebug
- • It simulates a touchscreen interface as well
This is one more online website which helps you in checking how your website will look on an iPhone. The phenomenal rate at which the smartphones are getting used, it is important that your website should look good not only on a desktop but also on a smartphone. iPhone4 is a simple to use webtool that simulates an iPhone4. Users can slide to unlock the virtual iPhone by using their mouse pointer and then they enter the web application's URL. The web application will behave as I it is being run on an iPhone 4.
Features of this Emulator
- • Free iPhone 4 simulator online
- • Try out web applications on virtual iPhone4
- • Saves time in testing
- • This has very less features
- • A developer will require far more features than what is being currently provided
This is one site which helps the developers to check the website on various screen sizes. It supports iphone 5 and 6. The best advantage is it breaks the screen resolutions into pixels, so that minute adjustments can be made. It also has the query signals which can be sent to clients to let them check how the web site will look and feel so that any changes can be made then and there.
- • It is one online emulator which can handle a large number of devices including tablets and TV.
- • It does a good job in showing how your web site will look on latest gadgets
- • It has a simple interface and nicely done transitions.
- • Does not account for rendering differences between devices
Unlike Android, there are not many iOS emulators available in the market so there are a very few alternatives. So it becomes a bit tedious for checking iOS applications. Here are 3 best iOS emulators which can be used for checking and testing iOS applications.
This one is the simplest way of testing your iOS application. All That needs to be done is uploading the iOS application on App.io and from here it can be streamlined on to any device pc/Mac/Android phones.
- • it is not free.
- • It can be used as a 7 day free trial
This one is just like App.io. This gives you the freedom to deploy the applications in the cloud and then use these on other platforms to see how they work. It also provides a live iOS demo.
- • It is somewhat sluggish at the start
This is one more platform to test your iOS applications. This one is tied up with Apple and gives you a platform to test and run the applications.
As the two makers are front runners in the smartphone markets, there are not many emulators to run each one's applications on the other. However, many Android users want to test and run iOS applications to run on their devices. They can download iOS emulator for Android and use the iOS apps on their devices
- 1. Emulator for Different Platforms
- 2. Emulator for Game Consoles
- Xbox Emulator
- Sega Dreamcast Emulator
- PS2 Emulator
- PCSX2 Emulator
- NES Emulator
- NEO GEO Emulator
- MAME Emulator
- GBA Emulator
- GAMECUBE Emulator
- Nitendo DS Emulator
- Wii Emulator
- 3. Resources for Emulator