The Top 10 iPhone Emualtors for Windows, Mac and Android
Are you wondering how to run a mobile app on your desktop to get a better user experience? Your computer is Windows or Mac? Because the solutions for running iOS apps on Windows and Mac aren’t common. But we will list the best iOS emulators for PC (Windows and Mac), even Android. You can always find the one you want. Let’s get started:
1.iPhone emulator for PC
There is a growing demand for iPhone emulators for pc so that it creates an environment to run the iOS applications on PC. It is popular because it lets you use all the games and applications originally designed for iPhone to be accessible over PC.
This is an iPhone/iPad simulator that allows you to experience iOS although you don't have an ios device. so that you can see the difference between your Android device and the iOS one with it.
Features of iPadian: Run apps that are designed for the iPadian simulator(+1000 Apps and Games) including Facebook, Spotify, Tiktok, Whatsapp, and more.
Downside: iMessages is not supported.
Platform: Windows, Mac, and Linux.
2. iOS Screen Recorder
iOS Screen Recorder enables you to mirror and record your iPhone screen to the computer. So you can also enjoy the ultimate big-screen experience with Dr.Fone. Apart from that, presenters, educators, and gamers can easily record the live content on their mobile devices to the computer for replay & sharing.
iOS Screen Recorder
Enjoy ultimate big screen recording and mirroring from your iOS device!
- One click to mirror or record your iPhone or iPad to your computer wirelessly.
- Play the most popular games (like Clash royale, clash of clans, Pokemon ...) on your PC easily and smoothly.
- Support both jailbroken and non-jailbroken devices.
- Compatible with iPhone,iPad, and iPod touch that runs iOS 7.1 to the latest iOS version.
- Contains both Windows and iOS versions.
This is a complete package by using which you will not be able to play games only, but also make and receive calls. This will help you send voice messages, and add the details of your favorite contacts. All applications available in the apple store will be able to run on this without any difficulties.
- • It is not fully functional
- • The web browser, Safari, and many other applications which are found on the original phone are not found in this replica.
This is one more iOS emulator which can help developers to test their applications on cross-platforms. Let's you play the games also without any hitch. It also helps in building cross-platform applications in minutes.
- • It takes time and patience to learn the skill
- • It is not exactly a freeware but, available as a fifteen-day free trial
2.iPhone Emulator for Mac
Unlike Android, there are not many iOS emulators available in the market so there are very few alternatives. So it becomes a bit tedious for checking iOS applications. Here are the 3 best iOS emulators which can be used for checking and testing iOS applications.
This one is the simplest way of testing your iOS application. All That needs to be done is upload the iOS application on App.io and from here it can be streamlined onto any device pc/Mac/Android phones.
- • it is not free.
- • It can be used as a 7-day free trial
This one is just like App.io. This gives you the freedom to deploy the applications in the cloud and then use these on other platforms to see how they work. It also provides a live iOS demo.
- • It is somewhat sluggish at the start
3. Xamarin Testflight
This is one more platform to test your iOS applications. This one is tied up with Apple and gives you a platform to test and run the applications.
3. Top Online iPhone Emulators
Emulators have long been in the market because there is a need to fill the void of running one application meant for a specific smartphone to run across various platforms. For example, a game application developed for Android phones should be made available for smartphones running on other OS. Mobile phone emulators are therefore designed to bridge this gap. iPhone emulators are designed so that applications, and games that are designed for iPhones are made available for other cross-platforms as well. People use iPhone emulators to test websites and also for checking various iPhone applications as well.
Here are some online iPhone emulators which can test how the website will look like if it is made to run on an iPhone. It is great to test and redesign even if you do not have an iPhone at your disposal.
This is one site that helps the developers to check the website on various screen sizes. It supports iPhone 5 and 6. The best advantage is it breaks the screen resolutions into pixels, so that minute adjustment can be made. It also has query signals which can be sent to clients to let them check how the website will look and feel so that any changes can be made then and there.
- • It is one online emulator which can handle a large number of devices including tablets and TV.
- • It does a good job of showing how your website will look on the latest gadgets
- • It has a simple interface and nicely done transitions.
- • Does not account for rendering differences between devices
This online emulator lets you check the website from the comfort of your desktop. Here are some great features of this emulator.
- • It is free
- • You can test the website in various screen sizes
- • Makes available to you, how the website will look like on a big screen
- • Refine the mobile device detection process
- • Helps you to debug your site by using Firebug or Chromebug
- • It simulates a touchscreen interface as well
This is one more online website that helps you in checking how your website will look on an iPhone. With the phenomenal rate at which smartphones are getting used, it is important that your website should look good not only on a desktop but also on a smartphone. iPhone4 is a simple to use web tool that simulates an iPhone4. Users can slide to unlock the virtual iPhone by using their mouse pointer and then they enter the web application's URL. The web application will behave as it is being run on an iPhone 4.
Features of this Emulator
- • Free iPhone 4 simulator online
- • Try out web applications on virtual iPhone4
- • Saves time in testing
- • This has very less features
- • A developer will require far more features than what is being currently provided
4.iOS Emulator for Android
As the two makers are front runners in the smartphone markets, there are not many emulators to run each one's applications on the other. However, many Android users want to test and run iOS applications to run on their devices. They can download an iOS emulator for Android and use the iOS apps on their devices
- 1. Emulator for Different Platforms
- 2. Emulator for Game Consoles
- Xbox Emulator
- Sega Dreamcast Emulator
- PS2 Emulator
- PCSX2 Emulator
- NES Emulator
- NEO GEO Emulator
- MAME Emulator
- GBA Emulator
- GAMECUBE Emulator
- Nitendo DS Emulator
- Wii Emulator
- 3. Resources for Emulator