Complete Method in 2023: How to bypass Xiaomi FRP
Android smartphones have a security feature called FRP (Factory Reset Protection) that shields user data from theft or loss. Like other manufacturers, Xiaomi uses FRP as a security feature to make sure that, in the event of a factory reset, only the original owner with the Google account credentials linked with the device would be able to access the device. This aids in preventing the device's theft or unauthorized use.
FRP, however, can also be a problem if a user forgets their Google account login information or loses access to their device. Our step-by-step method will walk you through the most effective ways to bypass FRP on Xiaomi and Redmi devices in 2023, ensuring you can regain access to your device without any hassle. Say goodbye to FRP Xiaomi and Redmi 9 FRP challenges with our complete method.
We have included more than two ways to unlock your mobile without any hassle and complication. Just follow this guide, and you will regain access to your device in no time.
Part 1: Precautions To Take Before and After FRP Bypass
Precautions are necessary for a safe and effective process when overcoming FRP (Factory Reset Protection) on your Xiaomi/Redmi device. In order to safeguard your data, guarantee device performance, and maintain device security, we'll highlight the essential steps you should take before the Xiaomi FRP bypass.
- Backup Your Data: In order to prevent data loss during FRP bypass, be sure to back up all vital information from your smartphone, including contacts, pictures, videos, and documents, to a secure location.
- Charge the battery: To prevent any delays during the FRP bypass procedure, ensure your device has enough battery life or is connected to a charger.
- Conduct Thorough Research:To prevent any potential threats or damage to your device, conduct thorough research and follow instructions from reliable sources or respected guidelines.
Part 2: How To Bypass Xiaomi FRP in Traditional Method
With each phone, operating system, and version of Android having its own technique, bypassing Redmi FRP on the most recent versions of Google's operating system is becoming increasingly challenging. You can use the FRP bypass software that works with your device to employ the free FRP bypass approach.
- Click Add Network at the bottom of the screen in network settings.
- In the SSID field, type any random text you like and long-press to pick it. To share it with Gmail, tap the share icon. Tap Notifications > Additional Settings on the App Info screen.
- Click the three dots in the top right corner and select "Help and Feedback."
- Open the search bar and type "Delete and disable apps on Android." Tap "Tap to go to Application Settings" on the following screen.
- Enable the Accessibility Menu Shortcut by selecting Settings > Additional Settings > Accessibility > Accessibility menu.
- Repeat the back button to go back to the App info screen. Click More, then select Show System.
- Tap Disable and Disable app after choosing Android setup, then tap Force stop and OK.
- Return to the App info screen and select Carrier Services. Then, select Disable and Disable app. Finally, select Force to stop and OK.
- Go back to the App info screen, choose Google Play Services, and then touch Disable to remove the app. Click OK after tapping Force Stop.
- To get back to the Connect to the Network screen, press the back button and the Next icon.
- Tap the person icon in the lower-right corner of the screen to access Google Assistant > Settings on the Checking for Updates page. To access the Google Play services App information page, repeat this process numerous times. To enable Google Play Services, select Enable.
- Wait until the procedure is finished before going back to the Checking for Updates page. When the procedure is finished, select More, then select Accept.
- You can finally disable Xiaomi's Google account verification when the Setup Complete page appears.
Part 3: How To Bypass Xiaomi FRP With ADB Command on a PC
ADB and Fastboots, which stand for Android Debug Bridge and Android Debug Bridge, respectively, are two ways that a computer can communicate with an Android smartphone. The commands and actions delivered by the system are carried out on your Android device using this technique.
Depending on the OS version, the Google FRP lock can be removed using a variety of commands using the flexible ADB command-line tool and Fastboots. This software uses a client-server architecture and a client that transmits commands.
- Download the ADB installed setup file first, and then extract the toolkit files to a folder on your computer.
- Run adb.setup.exe next, and then press Y to accept the prompt to install the ADB drivers.
- When the drivers have been successfully installed, type Y once more, and the command window will close.
- Next, please turn on your Android device and connect it to your PC using a USB cord. Ensure your Android device's USB debugging mode is also on here.
- Then, while holding down the Shift key, right-click somewhere that is empty in the ADB folder and select the Open command window here.
- Then, to delete the FRP, run the following lines one at a time at the command prompt, pressing enter after each line. Below is the code for CMD.
- Your Android device's FRP lock will be removed following the execution of the commands.
Part 4: How To Achieve Xiaomi FRP Unlock With FRP Tools
With the aid of the incredibly user-friendly Xiaomi FRP bypass tool, it is now very simple to bypass the FRP lock on Xiaomi and Redmi devices. It is compatible with over 6000+ Android devices and supports nearly all Android versions, including the most recent Android 13. These tools can be used to bypass Redmi FRP and Xiaomi FRP.
This part provides a complete guide on how to bypass Xiaomi FRP, so follow our lead to get access to your device.
Method 1: Using 4uKey
This software can unlock your phone and recover your data, regardless of why your Android device is locked. With Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, you can bypass the Google FRP lock quickly and easily within a matter of minutes.
- It gives you complete, unrestricted control over your device.
- It supports nearly every Android version, including the newest Android 13. It also supports the Xiaomi Redmi and FRP bypass on the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus.
- It also enables you to erase your Google account on Windows and Mac without a password.
Guide for Bypassing Xiaomi FRP:
- Once 4uKey for Android has been downloaded and set up on your computer, connect your Android device to the computer via a USB cable, then start the software from the desktop. Once your device is connected, select "Remove Google Lock (FRP)" from the menu.
- After confirming the information about your device, you will be asked to choose the Android version currently installed on your phone. To begin, click "Start."
- Tap the Back button on the Verify page many times to return to the first Welcome screen on your device. Then, tap Emergency Call and dial #0# to open the hidden diagnostic menu.
- When you click "Next" on 4uKey for Android, the FRP procedure will start right away.
- You will be prompted to allow USB debugging at several points during the procedure. As you follow the instructions, wait for 4uKey for Android to finish unlocking your phone's FRP.
Method 2: Using iToolab Unlockgo
iToolab UnlockGo (Android) is a strong and trustworthy software tool that makes it simple to remove the FRP security on your Xiaomi/Redmi devices. Even individuals who are not tech-savvy will have no trouble using this application because of its simple functioning and easy user interface.
- Bypass Google account verification after hard reset
- Get past pattern or PIN verification on Mi and Samsung
- Available on MIUI 10-14 (up to Android 13)
Guide for Bypassing Xiaomi FRP:
- Connect your Xiaomi phone or tablet to your computer and download the most recent version of the Mi FRP unlock tool, UnlockGo for Android, to remove the Factory Reset Protection. After the process has begun, choose the "Bypass Xiaomi FRP" option to begin.
- To enter Fastboot mode, follow the recommended instructions.
- On your device, hit the volume button to choose "Connect with MI Assistant" and press the Power key to confirm your choice. Click "Continue" to launch the Xiaomi FRP bypass procedure after that.
- Your Xiaomi/Redmi smartphone should resume shortly after. At this point, the Google account verification procedure will no longer be necessary.
Part 5: How To Disable FRP Xiaomi
Disabling FRP on Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco devices is relatively simple. Once you've removed the Google account from your device, the FRP lock will be disabled, and you'll no longer need to bypass Xiaomi FRP.
- Go to "Settings" from the menu.
- Go down the page and click "Accounts & Sync."
- To delete a Google account, tap on it.
- Confirm your selection of "Remove Account" by clicking.
- You might be asked to enter your device password or PIN to finish the process.
Bonus Tip: Unlock Mi Phone Pattern Lock Without Losing Data
Do you have to use the Mi pattern lock? Go to Wondershare Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) tool to instantly unlock the Mi pattern lock. This tool works wonderfully and supports well-known Android devices, including Xiaomi FRP, Redmi 9 FRP, and Poco. Mi devices' locks can be instantaneously removed with a simple click.
- This tool can unlock every complicated screen password, PIN, and Touch ID and bypass Google Samsung FRP.
- Supports multiple devices.
- Unlocking without deleting data.
Guide for Unlocking Xiaomi Screen Lock:
- Install the entire Android toolkit from Dr.Fone on your computer and launch it. Connect your Mi device to the computer, then choose the "Screen Unlock" option.
- After that, select "Unlock Android Screen/FRP" to remove the screen lock on your Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco device.
Next, select "Unlock Android Screen" from the two options on the screen.
- Next, you will be brought to another page where you must pick "Remove without Data Loss."
- From the list provided, select the "brand, device name, and model" of your device.
When prompted, type "000000" to confirm the process, and then click "Confirm" to perform the desired operation.
- Once finished, switch on your Mi phone's download mode. And adhere to the instructions displayed on your computer screen.
- Once your recovery package has fully downloaded, you'll be prompted with an "Unlocked successfully" screen.
In conclusion, unlocking Xiaomi/Redmi FRP can be difficult, but it can be done quickly with the correct tools. You can either use the traditional method, which may prove quite long. We would recommend using the Xiaomi FRP bypass tool. The top Xiaomi/Redmi Google FRP Unlock tools, such as iToolab UnlockGo (Android) and 4uKey, have been covered in this article. Since iToolab UnlockGo (Android) is an all-in-one solution for Xiaomi/Redmi FRP unlocking, we advise readers to give it a try. And if you want to unlock MI phone pattern lock, Wondershare Dr.Fone should be your preferrance.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked