How to Screen Mirroring Xiaomi to PC?
Suppose we consider a situation where you are sitting in a presentation. You discover a major factor that is to be addressed and explained to your colleagues for developing a point, primarily, and have them moved over the point. It would get extremely difficult for you to show your smartphone's screen to the people sitting there all at once. For avoiding certain disciplinary and time losses, you require the screen to be mirrored to something bigger and wider for everyone to see in the room. This article considers different mechanisms adapted to mirror your Xiaomi and other Android smartphones to PC.
Part 1: Screen Mirroring Xiaomi to PC with MirrorGo
There might be many ways that can help you implement screen mirroring over your PC; however, the question comes over the quality of the approach that is being undertaken. While realizing the variety of mechanisms that can be consumed to screencast your Android to PC, there is another approach that offers the most unique and coherent interface to work on. Wondershare MirrorGo outsmarts the other existing platforms and offers a user-experience that enhances the dynamics of screencasting. Following an HD result in the display, MirrorGo officially settles itself as a perfect mechanism for exempting tired eyes while playing over the Android smartphone. Following the mirroring features offered at MirrorGo, it regards itself as a screen recorder and a screen capturer. This leads you to a more expansive utility as compared to other existing mirroring solutions. Another aspect that makes MirrorGo the perfect option is the synchronization feature that allows you to stay put with the data across your Android smartphone. Sharing your Xiaomi to PC is a very simple procedure with MirrorGo, which can be understood from the guide provided as follows.
Mirror your android device to your computer!
- Drag and drop files between your computer and phone directly.
- Send and receive messages using your computer`s keyboard, including SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, etc.
- View multiple notifications simultaneously without picking up your phone.
- Use android apps on your PC for a full-screen experience.
- Record your classic gameplay.
- Screen Capture at crucial points.
- Share secret moves and teach the next-level play.
1. Start by downloading MirrorGo from its official website right here. Afterward, simply create your account to setup the application. Additionally, you need to enable the option of “USB Debugging” on your phone before connecting it to your system.
2. Using a USB cable, simply connect your Android phone to your system. After connecting it, select the “USB options” from Notifications.
3. Here, you need to determine how the USB connection would be utilized. You need to select the MTP option (and not “Charge only”).
4. Now when your phone is connected, you can use MirrorGo to perform various tasks. Also, you can make a Wifi connection between both the devices as well instead of connecting them via a USB cable. After connecting the devices and running MirrorGo, your interface will be changed. You will get different options on the sidebar. Open Snapchat the usual way and hold the snap that you want to save. Click on the Camera icon to take a quick screenshot of the selected snap.
5. The screenshot will be saved on your system. You can transfer it to your mobile as well or move it to any other location.
6. In order to record stories or videos on Snapchat, open the app and click on the video icon on the sidebar. This will start recording a video of the screen activity.
7. Keep looking at all the desired stories and videos that you want to save when the recording is on. Once you are done, click on the stop button in order to save the video. You will get the following screen as soon as your video would be saved. Just click on the file path to have a look at your video.
That’s it! By following these simple steps, you can easily save snaps without getting caught. Since you are not violating any terms and conditions as well, Snapchat won’t be notified and your account won’t be affected at all.
Step 1: Connecting your Computer with the Phone
You need to attach your Xiaomi with the PC through a USB Cable. Following the connection, you need to tap on the option of “Transfer Files” provided in the prompt message.
Step 2: USB Debugging
Following a successful establishment of a connection with the computer, you need to access the Settings of your Xiaomi and lead towards the "System & Updates" section in the list. Following this, you need to tap on the Developer Option to lead towards the next window containing the option of USB Debugging. Enable the settings with the available toggle.
Step 3: Establish Mirroring
A prompt message appears on the screen for the establishment of the connection. Tap “Ok” to successfully attenuate your Android with the PC.
Step 4: Mirroring is done.
Now you can see your Xiaomi phone screen on the computer screen.
Part 2: Screen Mirroring Xiaomi to PC via USB – Scrcpy
You can utilize another conventional mechanism of screen mirroring your Xiaomi to PC using the Phone's Scrcpy. Initially, you need its extension file on your computer, which can be downloaded from the Internet with ease.
Step 1: Extract and Launch
After downloading the archive folder of Scrcpy on your computer, you need to extract the files and launch the .exe file. However, it is important to connect your Android phone with the PC to avoid prompt errors.
Step 2: Enable USB Debugging on your Phone
You need to open the "Settings" on your phone and access its "About Phone" section. If your "Developer Options" are not enabled, you need to tap on the build number present on the screen multiple times, followed by opening the screen and selecting the option of "USB Debugging" from the list to have it enabled.
Step 3: Run Scrcpy File
After enabling the USB Debugging mode, you need to re-launch the .exe file on your computer and allow all the prompt messages received on your phone. This will conclusively mirror your Xiaomi screen to PC without any discrepancies. However, it should be kept in mind that the process elapses as soon as you detach your phone from the USB connection.
Part 3: Screen Mirroring Xiaomi to PC Wirelessly – Vysor
Vysor has presented itself as a very strong screen mirroring application for Android phones such as Xiaomi. It provides a USB and ADB connection to its users who wish to mirror Xiaomi to PC using Vysor. This application might be referred to as the best in the market; however, it still presents a very peculiar drawback for many of its consumers. Many people have reported a high drainage rate of their phone's battery over using Vysor for screen mirroring through a USB connection. This article looks forward to presenting you with the usage of ADB connection in screen sharing Xiaomi to your PC.
Step 1: Initiate USB Debugging on your Phone
You need to have USB debugging enabled on your phone to connect your Xiaomi through the ADB connection. If it is not automatically enabled, you need to simply approach the "Settings" of your phone and open "About Phone." You need to open your "Developer Options" or have them enabled if never done before by tapping on the build number multiple times before enabling the option of USB debugging inside the Developer options.
Step 2: Open Command Prompt on PC
Turn on the Command Prompt on your PC to initiate an ADB command terminal. For that, you need to type in ‘adb tcpip 5556’ to restart ADB in TCPIP mode.
Step 3: Locate your IP Address
Following this, you need to locate the IP address of your Xiaomi. If you have a phone with an OS version below 6.0, type in:
Conversely, for phones greater than Android 7, sulk in:
A list shall appear on the Command Prompt, showing a list of all the local IP addresses associated with the computer. You need to locate the IP address of your Xiaomi Android phone and have it copied on the clipboard.
Step 4: Close and Re-Type IP Address
You need to exit the ADB window to re-type the IP address for connecting your PC with the phone. Type ‘ADB shell’ to exit the window; however, keep the terminal open. Retype the IP address on the screen.
Step 5: Remove USB Cable and Confirm Connection
Following this, you need to remove the USB cable and continue using your phone using the ADB connection through the Wi-Fi and Hotspot connection of your phone. To confirm, you can check the device connected through Vysor to observe it active on the list. You can simply connect to the phone in a normal manner for screen mirroring Xiaomi to PC.
Part 4: Screen Mirroring Xiaomi to PC with Mi PC Suite
Step 1: Download Mi PC Suite
To successfully screen share your Xiaomi to PC, you can access the official website of Mi PC Suite to have it downloaded on the PC.
Step 2: Launch the PC Suite
After downloading the application, you need to simply launch it and observe the screen on the front showing the option of Connect your Device. You need to attach your Xiaomi phone to your PC using USB Cable.
Step 3: Enable Screencast After Successful Connection
Your phone might take a while to install the drivers for connecting to the PC. After the successful installation of drivers, the details of the phone appear on the screen on the front. You simply need to select the option of "Screencast" present on the bottom of the phone in the PC Suite. This lodges your screen onto the PC successfully.
This article has introduced you to different conventional and simplistic methods that can be adapted to mirror your Xiaomi to PC. You need to have a look over these mechanisms to get a good knowledge of these step-by-step guides for screen mirroring your Xiaomi to PC.
Mirror between Phone & PC
- Mirror iPhone to PC
- Mirror iPhone to Windows 10
- Mirror iPhone to PC via USB
- Mirror iPhone to Laptop
- Display iPhone Screen on PC
- Stream iPhone to Computer
- Stream iPhone Video to Computer
- Stream iPhone Images to Computer
- Mirror iPhone Screen to Mac
- iPad Mirror to PC
- iPad to Mac Mirroring
- Share iPad screen on Mac
- Share Mac screen to iPad
- Mirror Android to PC
- Mirror Android to PC
- Cast Phone to Computer
- Huawei Mirrorshare to Computer
- Screen Mirror Xiaomi to PC
- Mirror Android to Mac
- Mirror PC to iPhone/Android