8 Ways to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone Easily
Transferring photos from an Android device to an iPhone might seem daunting, given the differences in their operating systems. However, it doesn't have to be a complicated process. In this guide, we'll explore easy and efficient methods to transfer your cherished photos smoothly, ensuring that your memories remain intact during the transition from the Android to the iOS ecosystem. Whether you're switching to an iPhone, sharing photos with a friend, or simply looking to create a backup, we've got you covered with practical solutions.
Let's simplify the process of transferring your photos and keep your precious moments safe.
Part 1: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone in One Click?
If you are confused over which method you should choose for transferring photos from Android to iPhone, then compare the quality and the quickness of the selected mode. Well, to be frank, the tool that qualifies all these criteria is the Dr.Fone toolkit, which is a comprehensive solution that is well designed to tackle all mobile-related issues and tasks.
Dr.Fone is perfect because you can transfer across multiple devices regardless of OS. As an example, if you want to transfer photos from Android to iPad /iPhone and vice versa, it can be done quickly by following two ways as mentioned below:
Method 1.1 One-click to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is a software package that facilitates cross-device transactions, such as transferring photos from Android to iPhone. If you are in the process of replacing your Android with a new iPhone, then use Dr.Fone to transfer all contents to the new phone. The content can include photos, contacts, videos, and social media messages.
Transfer Photo from Android to iPhone in 1 Click Directly!
- Cross-platform data shift between any device of your choice from Android and iPhone.
- Support massive data, including images, videos, music, messages, contacts, apps, and more.
- Works perfectly with almost mobile phones and tablets, such as iPhones, iPad, Samsung, Huawei, etc.
- Fully work with mobile system iOS 17 and Android 13 and computer system Windows 11 and Mac 12.
- 100% safe and risk-free, backup & restore data as the original.
Let us see the steps on how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer.
Step 1. Download and install Dr.Fone toolkit and launch it. Then select the "Phone Transfer" option from the main interface.
Step 2. Now, connect your Android and iPhone to the computer. As soon as you connect the device, it will start recognizing it and mention it as the ‘Source’ phone or ‘Target’ phone accordingly. In this case, make sure the Android phone is the Source and the iPhone is the Target. You can change their position using the Flip button.
Step 3. Finally, select the files you want to transfer (photos) and click on ‘Start Transfer.’ That was it. Soon, it will transfer pictures from Android to iPhone.
Method 1.2 Selectively Transfer photos from Android to iPhone using Dr.Fone's Phone Manager Feature
Another way that can assist you in moving photos from Android to iPhone is the Wondershare Dr.Fone. What is incredibly convenient about Dr.Fone is its ability to transfer photos selectively. You can also use it to transfer contacts, videos, messages, podcasts, and anything else stored on your Android in minutes. Wondershare Dr.Fone is a secure, trustworthy program. Hence you can be reassured that your information will be safe while transferring from one device to another.
All in one Solution to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer, backup, edit, export, import & view the data on your phone easily.
- Support multiple data on your phone: music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Copy data from one phone to another phone without any data loss.
- Additional features to help you root your device, and make gif images, and ringtones.
- Compatible with more than 3,000 Android phones ranging from Samsung to LG, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, Sony, etc.
Here, either you can select the photos that you wish to transfer selectively or select all the images at once. Now, as you want to transfer photos to an iPhone device, connect your iPhone and then click on To Device. The name of your iOS device should appear. Click on the device to start transferring photos.
Part 2: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone Using Move to iOS App
Now, to answer how to transfer photos from Android to iPhone, there is another simple solution that you can make use of. It is called the “Move to iOS app,” which you can download freely from the Google Play store.
Now to proceed, first of all, you need to do some settings on your iPhone device as follows:
- Step 1: On your iPhone, go to a screen called ‘Apps & Data’ > choose the ‘Move Data from Android’ option.
The next step is to take your Android device to complete the transfer process with the “Move to iOS” app.
- Step 2: Switch to your Android device, open the Google Play Store, and search for the ‘Move to iOS’ app.
- Step 3: Open the ‘Move to iOS’ app to accept permission requests, install it, and open the app.
- Step 4: At this point, tap Continue on both your iOS and Android devices.
- Step 5: On your Android device, enter the 12-digit code of the iPhone. This is so that the ‘Move to iOS’ app knows which iOS device it has to transfer the data to.
- Step 6: Before the transfer starts, you will be asked several questions, like do you want to transfer Google Account information, Bookmarks, etc. Now, since you only wish to videos and photos, deselect the other options except ‘Camera Roll.’
The above process to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone is suitable for mobile users who are unwilling to invest money in software. However, the method is not perfect because it is time-consuming. The transaction can neither be done quickly nor can it be done with a single click.
Note: This solution only works when you set up the iPhone. If the iPhone is already set up, you need to factory reset it and set it up to restore photos with this App. If you'd like to save existing data after transferring, Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is a good solution.
Part 3: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth
Bluetooth is an excellent option to transfer photos and videos across both Android and iPhone devices. This is because Bluetooth is available on both Android and iOS devices, making it widely useful. Furthermore, you don’t have to download a third-party app to transfer pictures via Bluetooth. The process can also be completed quickly with just a few taps on the screen.
- If you are thinking about how to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone, then follow the process outlined below.
- 1. Open up Bluetooth on both Android and iOS devices. Both the smartphones should have the option to turn Bluetooth on/off via a sliding panel from the top of the screen.
- 2. Now, tap on the checkbox to make the device visible to other mobile devices.
- 3. On your Android device> Go to your File Manager > DCIM Folder (for Camera content).
- 4. Tap on the menu button of your Android Smartphone to get a list of the drop-down menu actions. Click on ‘Select.’
- 5. Each image will now have a checkbox next to it. Tap on the box to select it, or you can select all pictures.
- 6. Now, select the ‘Share’ icon, scroll down to the ‘Bluetooth’ option, and choose the option.
- 7. There will be a list of Bluetooth devices visible to your Android. Select your iPhone to start the data exchange. A file transfer window will signify the transaction, and the files will be downloaded one at a time.
It is important to note that the rate of data transfer on Bluetooth is heavily dependent on the version of Bluetooth you use. For example, if you use Bluetooth 2.x data transfer happens at 0.25 MB/s, whereas Bluetooth 5.x transfers data at 6 MB/s.
Part 4: How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone Using Google Drive?
Google Drive is cloud storage that is available to those who have a Gmail address. It can store anything ranging from Word Documents to photos and videos. Hence, if you are wondering how to move photos from Android to iPhone, then Google Drive is your answer.
To go with the transfer of photos and videos from Android to iPhone with Google Drive, follow the steps outlined below:
Step 1: First, make sure Google Drive is already installed on the Android device; if not, visit the Play Store to download Google drive. Then, on your Android phone, visit the Gallery section> select the images> tap on the Share button> and finally choose Share via Drive.
Soon the file will get uploaded.
Now, move to your iPhone.
Step 2: Here, download and install the Google Drive app onto your iPhone.
Step 3: Open the Drive (you must log in with the same Google ID). There you will see all the uploaded media files (Photos). Now, select ‘Save Image’ or ‘Save Video’ depending on your file type.
This way takes some manual steps. If you want a one-click solution, try Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer (iOS&Android).
Part 5. How to Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone Via Email?
Employing email represents a simple technique for sending a restricted set of photos from an Android device to an iPhone. Nevertheless, it might not be the optimal option for transferring a large assortment of high-resolution images. Still, it acts as a swift solution for exchanging a few pictures. Here is a comprehensive guide illustrating the process of sending photos from an Android device to an iPhone via email:
Step 1: Launch the email app on your Android device and tap the compose or new email button to start a new email. Enter your email address or the recipient's email address in the "To" field.
Step 2: Look for the “Attachment” icon (usually a paperclip) and select the photos you want to transfer. Attach the selected photos to the email, and once the photos are attached, click the “Send” button.
Step 3: Then log in using the same email account on your iPhone. After logging in, access the email with your photos and download the attachments to complete the photo transfer.
Part 6: Top 3 Android to iPhone Photo Transfer Apps
Several apps are specifically designed for storing and transferring images from an Android device to an iPhone. We have found the three best apps based on ease of use and accessibility.
PhotoSync is a free photo-sharing app available on both Android and iOS devices. The app lets you store all your photos on one device and then transfer it to another device through Wi-Fi. PhotoSync is designed to work with several methods besides Android and iOS devices. It works on different platforms, including desktop computers, NAS, and Cloud Services.
You can extract videos and photos directly from the camera and transfer them to another device. You can even access the photos/videos via a web browser. PhotoSync is regularly updated with features to make the experience better support for RAW files and preserves for EXIF-data.
The photo transfer app is incredibly popular and with a good reason. You can perform Android to iPhone photo transfer without any cables. You can access Photo Transfer on different platforms, including desktop computers. It allows you to access your photos stored on the app via a web browser. You can easily download multiple images for storage and exchange these photos across various platforms. If you need an intuitive, easy-to-use app to send photos from Android to iPhone then consider using the Photo Transfer app.
Shareit is a specialized application developed to transfer files between two devices. You can use Shareit to transfer pictures from Android to iPhone in seconds. The software is free and completely secure, so you do not have to worry about how to transfer photos from one device to another. You can share individual photos or entire folders on Shareit. However, it should be noted that sharing folders can make slow down the process.
The best part of Shareit is the freedom allowed to users because you can transfer different file types besides photos. Hence, if you are wondering how to transfer video from Android to iPhone, then Shareit is your answer. The software is continuously being updated to make sure it is safe. Therefore, if users need to transfer more than just photos like sensitive information, they can rest assured about Shareit’s reliability.
Thus, after going through the article, we are sure that you have a wide range of options to choose from to transfer your Android device photos to the iPhone. Well, every method is excellent in itself; however, we would like to say that one of the best options for you would be the Dr.Fone tool without a doubt.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Convert HEIC to JPG
- 1. Convert HEIC to JPG on Linux
- 2. Convert HEIC to JPG Windows
- 3. Best HEIC Converter Online
- 4. Convert HEIC to JPG High Quality
- Export iPhone Photos
- 1. Upload iPhone Photos to Google Drive
- 2. Transfer Photo from iPhone to PC
- 3. Transfer Photo from iPhone to iPhone
- 4. Transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to iPad
- 6. Move iPhone Photo to External Drive
- 7. Transfer from iPhone to Flash Drive
- 8. Extract Photos from iPhone
- 9. Download Photo from iPhone
- Import Photos to iPhone
- 1. Transfer from Laptop to iPhone
- 2. Transfer Photo from Camera to iPhone
- 3. Transfer Photo from Mac to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to PC
- 6. Transfer from Android to iPhone
- 7. Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Manage iPhone Photos
- 1. Back up iPhone Photos
- 2. Get Photos off iPhone
- 3. Send Large Size Photos from iPhone
- 4. Photo/Video Compressor Apps
- 5. Delete Photos from iPhone/iPad
- 6. iPhone Photos Disappeared Suddenly
- 7. iPhone Photoshop Alternatives
- Recover iPhone Photos
- 1. Restore Deleted Photos from iPhone
- 2. Recover Photos from iPod Touch
- 3. Recover Deleted Picture from iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Photos to Mac
- Transfer iPhone Photos to PC
- 1. Transfer Data from iPhone to PC
- 2. Transfer Photo to Computer
- 3. Transfer Photo to PC without iTunes
- 4. Transfer Library to Computer
- 5. Send Photo from iPhone to Computer
- 6. Import Photo from iPhone to Windows
- 7. Transfer Photo to Windows
- Transfer Photos from Google Drive
- 1. Download from Google Drive to iPhone
- 2. Transfer from Google Photo to iPhone
- 3. Download from iCloud to iPhone
- Transfer Photos to Google Drive
- Image Convert Tips