2023 Top 16 Android to Android Data Transfer Apps to Switch Phone Easily
In today's world, smartphones have become an essential part of our lives. With the advancement in technology, we tend to upgrade our phones every few years. However, transferring data from one phone to another can be a daunting task. Especially if you are moving from an Android device to another Android device. Although there are several ways to transfer data, it can be time-consuming and complicated.
Fortunately, there are many Android to Android file transfer apps available that make the process easy and hassle-free. In this article, we will introduce you to the top 16 Android to Android file transfer apps that will help you transfer your important files quickly and efficiently.
- First Choice: One-Stop Mobile Transfer Solution
- Part 1: Xender
- Part 2: AirDroid
- Part 3: SHAREit
- Part 4: Send Anywhere
- Part 5: Zapya
- Part 6: Samsung Smart Switch: Transfer to Samsung
- Part 7: Phone Clone
- Part 8: Copy My Data
- Part 9: Smart Transfer
- Part 10: LG Mobile Switch
- Part 11: Bluetooth File Transfer
- Part 12: Google Drive App: Part of Google Workspace
- Part 13: Photo Transfer App: Transfer from Android
- Part 14: Verizon Content Transfer App
- Part 15: Cloneit: Transfer from Android
First Choice: One-Stop Mobile Transfer Solution
No doubt, there are many apps for transferring data from one Android device to another device. However, the Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is an all-in-one solution for transferring any type of data quickly and efficiently. With one click, you can switch your Android data from the old device to the new one. This software is compatible with all Android and iOS versions. It can transfer messages, contacts, photos, applications, documents, and many other media files. It is known as the best Android to Android data transfer app.
Your Cross-platform Mobile Transfer Solution
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is highly compatible with over 8000 devices from diverse brands such as Apple, Samsung, HUAWEI, OPPO, Sony, Google, and more. Furthermore, it supports the latest versions of iOS and Android, and works seamlessly with devices provided by major carriers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile, as well as unlocked phones.
- 1. Android to iOS
- 2. Android to Android
- 3. iOS to Android
- 4. iOS to iOS
How to Use Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer to Transfer Data from One Android Device to Another?
- Step 1: Download and launch the Dr.Fone software on your computer. Then, select the “Phone Transfer” module, which is displayed on its dashboard.
- Step 2: Now, connect both Android devices to your computer with the help of a USB cable. With the help of the “Flip” option, choose your source and destination device. Select the files that you want to transfer. Then, select the “Start Transfer” button.
- Step 3: Within a few minutes, all your data will be transferred from your old Android device to a new one.
With the help of Dr.Fone Android to Android data transfer app, you can easily switch your important stuff from your old device to the new one. No matter what type of Android data you want to transfer, the above-mentioned data transfer apps support every file type.
Part 1: Xender
Xender is a user-friendly app that is used to transfer data between Android devices without the need for any data cable. This means that you don't need any wire or data connections to transfer files with the help of this tool because it transfers data through personal hotspots between connected devices. While using this tool, you can quickly move your games, messages, videos, and much more in just a few simple clicks.
Main Features of Xender
- Support multiple media file formats of documents to allow you to share them with your colleagues to boost your work.
- The transfer speed of this app is 200 times faster than that of Bluetooth, which gives you an amazing user experience.
- With Xender, you can convert video to audio for multiple use cases in just a few simple steps.
Supported Files Formats: Using Xender, you can quickly transfer photos, apps, videos, music, documents, and other files.
Part 2: AirDroid
For sharing files between remotely connected devices, applications like AirDroid are very helpful. You can establish remote connections between multiple devices and share your files with them using the drag-and-drop feature of this app. Furthermore, users can also create a backup of files from their phone to their computer using the clipboard between two devices.
Main Features of AirDroid
- Users can easily manage their client desktop with this app to transfer data without error.
- With the help of this app, you can control Android devices remotely and play games on them, check their phone status, and perform multiple actions on them.
- With AirDroid, you can experience lightning-fast file transfer speeds of 20MB/s, whether you're connected locally or remotely.
Supported Files Formats: With this app, you can share photos, videos, audio, documents, contacts, messages, and more.
Limitations: Most core features can only be used after subscribing to a premium subscription.
Part 3: SHAREit
To transfer recordings, documents, games, and many other files quickly without any cost, users can use SHAREit. It is one of the friendliest data transfer apps. Using its super-fast and secure data transfer connection, they can share files online and offline. In addition, you can also use the downloader feature to download videos and photos directly from the internet for various use cases.
Main Features of SHAREit
- Users can quickly transfer files from mobile to PC and vice versa without complication.
- The phone clone feature can help you migrate contacts and other data to your new phone.
- There is no need for an internet connection or a data cable to transfer files between multiple devices while using SHAREit.
Supported Files Formats: SHAREit allows you to transfer contacts, apps, recordings, and documents from an old phone to a new one without any data cable.
Limitations: This Android data-sharing app is full of annoying ads.
Part 4: Send Anywhere
If you want an unlimited and quick file-sharing feature to transfer data between your Android devices, Send Anywhere can be a good fit for you. This app allows you to transfer files without altering their original quality or need an internet connection. Besides this, it provides 256-bit encryption to secure your connection for transferring essential files.
Main Features of Send Anywhere
- With the help of Send Anywhere, you can also generate a link for the data you want to share with your colleague or friend, which will be valid for 48 hours only.
- This app also gives you cloud storage to store your files and share them with other devices much faster.
- Send Anywhere ensures the security of its users by allowing them to establish a data transfer connection with a unique 6-digit code or scanning QR code.
Supported Files Formats: This app allows you to transfer any file type, such as videos, music, photos, documents, and GIFs, without altering its original format.
Limitations: Users have complained that some of their data was missing when transferred from their PC to their phone using this tool, but the app was showing completed.
Part 5: Zapya
One of the high-speed file transfer apps that is being used to share files of any size in both online and offline mode is Zaypa. Files from multiple devices, including iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows, can be migrated easily with the help of this app. Due to its compatibility with multiple operating systems, people prefer to use this tool for sharing files in a secure connection.
Main Features of Zapya
- A group can be created with this app to invite others to join it so they can all share files easily.
- Users can also create personalized QR codes for others to help them share files with you by just scanning the QR code.
- Zapya application also has an instant messenger feature that helps you chat with different users while sharing files.
Supported Files Formats: This app allows you to share files of any size and format to multiple platforms online and offline.
Limitations: Due to the annoying ads of Zapya, the data transfer process is sometimes stuck at 99%.
Part 6: Samsung Smart Switch: Transfer to Samsung
Samsung Smart Switch is a free software application that allows users to transfer data from their old iPhone or Samsung to their new Samsung Galaxy device with ease. The application supports various types of data transfer, including contacts, messages, photos, music, videos, and more. Smart Switch is available for Windows and Mac computers, as well as for Android and iOS devices.
The app is user-friendly and offers a simple and efficient way to transfer data from your old device to your new one. With Samsung Smart Switch, you can start using your new device right away without losing any of your important data.
Main Features of Samsung Smart Switch
- 1. Wireless transfer: Without the digital or USB cable, you can transfer data from one Android device to another.
- 2. Cross-Platform: This app can transfer data from various Android devices to Galaxy devices. It supports other Android devices such as HTC, Motorola, Lenovo, and many others.
- 3. External Storage: It can also transfer data from one device to another through the SD card.
Supported File Types: The Samsung Smart Switch supports file types such as contacts, calendars, messages, pictures, music, videos, call logs, memos, alarms, documents, and wallpapers. It can transfer app data and home layouts in the case of Galaxy devices only.
Limitations: Samsung Smart Switch is only available to transfer data from other mobile devices to Samsung. Importing Samsung data to your iPhone or Android is not supported. And this App can only be installed from the app store in the USA, which means it does not even support transferring data from iPhone to Samsung. If your destination phone is not a Samsung phone, you have to try other solutions. Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is compatible with most Android branches.
Part 7: Phone Clone
Another convenient data migration app that is available on the internet is Phone Clone. Huawei is the developer of this app so that the users of Huawei mobiles can easily share their notes, recordings, calendars, and other data from their old phones to new ones. Furthermore, with a super-fast and secure connection, this app supports data transfer between Android, iOS, and Huawei mobile phones.
Main Features of Phone Clone
- Phone Clone provides more support for Huawei mobile phone users, such as transferring more data without root because it is specially designed for them.
- It has simple data transfer operations, which makes it easy to use.
- While transferring data with this app, you don’t need any USB cable or internet connection.
Supported Files Formats: Various file formats like recordings, notes, SMS, call logs, and videos are supported by this app.
Limitations: This app only supports transferring data from Android or iOS devices to Huawei smartphones.
Part 8: Copy My Data
Copy My Data is an application that assists users like you in copying data from one phone to another with the help of a Wi-Fi network. You don't need a computer, as this app lets you share large files effectively and securely. Moreover, you can also use a QR code to establish a connection between two devices for sharing files like calendar dates, photos, and other media.
Main Features of Copy My Data
- This app allows you to quickly share your files with the help of Google Drive for more security.
- In addition, with one tap, you can quickly transfer your files between Android phones without any error or delay.
- Multiple media formats like images, documents, music, and contacts are supported by Copy My Data.
Supported Files Formats: Contacts, calendars, photos, videos, audio, documents, and other data can be transferred easily by using an Android data transfer tool.
Limitations: This app does not help you transfer data from a rooted device.
Part 9: Smart Transfer
If you want an app to transfer your data with lightning-fast cross-platform speed, Smart Transfer is a reliable data transfer app. Using this app, you can quickly transfer music, settings, and even applications from one Android phone to another anywhere and anytime. This app claims to provide a speed of 40 Mb/s to transfer data from one device to another.
Main Features of Smart Transfer
- With the help of this tool, you can receive and play music and videos instantly without any technical error.
- This app gives you 150 times faster speed than Bluetooth, ensuring you can share large files quickly.
- Both cross platforms, including Android and iOS, are supported by this tool, making it easier now to transfer data from iOS to Android.
Supported Files Formats: It has the capability to transfer music, videos, photos, files, calendars, contacts, settings, and even applications.
Part 10: LG Mobile Switch
For LG mobile users, the company has provided a dedicated LG Mobile Switch app to help them transfer data from a non-LG device to an LG device. Besides this, the data can be transferred at high speed with the help of a cable or Wi-Fi connection. However, as LG announced that they were closing their mobile phone business in 2021, the app no longer exists on Google Play Store.
Main Features of LG Mobile Switch
- This app will also show you the estimated transfer time it will take to transfer the data from an old Android device to an LG smartphone.
- You can also use this Android data transfer app to move data with the help of an SD Card.
- It also allows you to transfer specific apps from your old Android to your LG smartphone without corruption.
Supported File Formats: Using LG Mobile Switch, you can transfer photos, music, videos, text messages, and other essential data.
Limitations: This app is no longer available on the Play Store and can only be downloaded through third-party sources.
Download Link: https://downloads.digitaltrends.com/lg-mobile-switch/android
Part 11: Bluetooth File Transfer
This exclusive data transfer tool for Android to Android provides some prominent features for easy data transfer. It accommodates a custom security manager for all incoming connections, restricting unauthorized connections. Its convenient package helps third-party applications open files from smartphones' SD cards. With its all-in-one functionality, Bluetooth File Transfer is among the top Android-to-Android data transfer options.
Main Features of Bluetooth File Transfer
- Provides support for Legacy 2.0 and AES encryption, which keeps the documents protected.
- The thumbnails for APK, audio, video, and image are not stored on the device's memory.
- It can search files inside ZIP, GZ, and TAR file formats.
Supported File Formats: Bluetooth File Transfer app can transfer APKs, audio, images, videos, documents, and other types of data.
Limitations: It offers no phone clone feature like other Android data transfer apps.
Part 12: Google Drive App: Part of Google Workspace
Google Drive is a popular cloud-based storage solution that offers many benefits, including secure storage, easy accessibility, and efficient file transfer. This flexible platform also serves as an Android to Android file transfer app, making it a convenient option for those who frequently use multiple devices. By using Google Drive, you can safely back up all your media files and never have to worry about losing data again.
Main Features of Google Drive
- 1. Storage Space: It offers 15 GB of free storage space to save a wide range of data.
- 2. Share: It also allows users to share files with another person. It is considered the best collaboration tool.
- 3. Search Engine: It has a powerful search engine that gives accurate results. You can search any file by its name and content.
Supported File Types: Google Drive supports all types of Adobe and Microsoft files. It also supports archives, messages, audio, images, text, videos, and documents.
Part 13: Photo Transfer App: Send and Share
The Photo Transfer App allows Android users to easily transfer photos or videos from one Android device to another. Once both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you can transfer five images at one time with a medium resolution. Its paid version allows the users to transfer as many images from one device to another.
Main Features of Photo Transfer App
- 1. Wireless Transfer: It does not require a USB cable to transfer data from one Android device to another.
- 2. Compatible: This app is compatible with various operating systems such as Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- 3. Resolution: It can easily transfer images and HD videos with a full resolution from one device to another.
Supported File Types: This Android to Android data transfer app supports only two file types which are: Images and Videos.
Part 14: Verizon Content Transfer App
In this digital era, transferring data from one device to another has become a common task. Whether it's transferring photos, videos, or important documents, we need a reliable and efficient tool to do so. Verizon Content Transfer is one such app that simplifies the process of transferring data between devices. Developed by Verizon Wireless, this app allows you to transfer your contacts, photos, videos, music, and even text messages from your old device to your new one with ease. In this article, we will take a closer look at Verizon Content Transfer and its features.
Main Features of Verizon Content Transfer App
- 1. Wireless Transfer: Without the USB cable, it can transfer your data from your old Android device to a new one.
- 2. Internet Access: The app does not require Internet access to transfer data from one device to another.
Supported File Types: The Verizon Content Transfer App supports file types, including text messages, call logs, images, music, and videos.
Part 15: Cloneit: Transfer from Android
The Cloneit is another good data transfer app from one Android device to another. It can transfer up to 12 types of data. It is very easy to operate. To transfer data between two Android devices, this Android to Android file transfer app does not require internet access.
Main Features of Cloneit
- 1. Wireless Transfer: You can transfer data from one device to another without a digital cable through this app.
- 2. Transfer Speed: The app can transfer data at a speed of 20M/s, which is 200 times faster than Bluetooth.
Supported File Types: It can transfer data such as contacts, messages, applications, call logs, pictures, videos, audio, app data, calendars, browser bookmarks, and Wi-Fi passwords.
Limitation: This cloning process will randomly stop, and you can find the receiver sometimes. As a free app, it can't keep stability while transferring data.
In conclusion, transferring data from one Android device to another can be a daunting task, especially if you have a lot of important files that you don't want to lose. Fortunately, there are several Android to Android file transfer apps available that can make the process quick and easy.
After reviewing the top 16 apps, we recommend Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer as the most powerful software. With its one-stop mobile transfer solution, you can easily transfer all types of data, including contacts, messages, photos, videos, and music, between Android devices in just a few clicks. So, if you want a reliable and efficient way to transfer data from your old Android phone to a new one, give Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer a try.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Android to Android
- 1. Transfer Files to Android
- 3. Transfer Contacts to Android
- 4. Data Transfer Apps to Switch Phone
- 5. Transfer Data to Android
- 6. Transfer Text Messages to Android
- 7. Transfer Music to Android
- 8. Transfer Contacts Using Bluetooth
- 9. Transfer Apps to Another Android
- 10. Migrate Data to New Android
- Android to iPad/iPod
- Android to iPhone
- 1. Transfer Files to iPhone 13
- 2. Transfer Contacts to iPhone 13
- 3. Transfer Music to iPhone
- 4. Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- 5. Android to iPhone Transfer Apps
- 6. Transfer Text Messages to iPhone
- 7. Transfer Photos to iPhone
- 8. Transfer Messages to iPhone 13
- 9. Transfer Contacts to iPhone XS/11
- 10. Transfer Messages to iPhone 12
- 11. FaceTime for Android and iPhone
- Contacts Transfer
- 1. Sync Contacts to Gmail
- 2. Transfer Contacts from Outlook
- 3. Transfer Contacts to Outlook
- 4. Import Contacts from Excel
- 5. Import Contacts to Android
- 6. Export Contacts to Android Phones
- 7. Merge Contacts in Phones
- 8. Export CSV Contacts for Android
- iOS to Android
- 1. Transfer Files from iPad
- 2. Move Custom Ringtones from iPhone
- 3. Transfer Data from iPhone
- 4. Transfer Music from iPhone
- 5. Transfer Contacts from iPhone
- WhatsApp Transfer
- 1. Transfer WhatsApp from Android
- 2. Transfer WhatsApp Messages
- 3. Transfer WhatsApp Messages to PC
- 4. Transfer Messages to Android
- 5. Transfer WhatsApp Data to Android
- Transfer Tips
- 1. Android USB File Transfer Software
- 2. Android Apps to Transfer Files
- 3. Android Sync Managers
- 4. Android File Transfer Apps
- 5. Fix Transfer Files Not Working
- 6. Simplify Android File Transfer
- 7. Transfer Photos to USB
- 8. Transfer Data to BlackBerry
- 9. Transfer Data From ZTE
- 10. Transfer Data From Windows phone
- 11. Clone Phone and Copy Data