Registration & Account
1. How do I register dr.fone on Windows/Mac?
- Launch dr.fone and click the Account icon on the top right corner of dr.fone.
- On the popup window, you'll see the option "Click here to login and activate the program".
- Then enter the license email and registration code to register dr.fone. Then you will have the full version of dr.fone.
To register dr.fone and use the full version on Mac, follow the steps below.
- Launch dr.fone and click dr.fone icon in the Menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Click Register from the dropdown list.
- Enter your license email and registration code and click Sign in to register dr.fone.
2. What shall I do, if the registration code is invalid?
- The first step is to make sure you are trying to register is exactly the one you’ve purchased. Please note the registration code for the Windows version and Mac version is different. So check if you got the correct version.
- The second step is to double check the spelling of the licensed e-mail address or registration code, as both are case sensitive. It is recommended to copy the e-mail and registration code directly from the registration e-mail and then paste them into the corresponding text boxes in the registration window.
- If it still doesn’t work, you can try the direct download links below instead. They will give you a full installer so you can even install dr.fone offline.
Tip: Make sure there is no blank at the beginning and end of the licensed email and registration code when you paste them.
If this does not solve your issue, you can contact us for assistance. To help you fix it sooner, you can send us the screenshot of the registration window when you contact staff support.
3. How do I Retrieve the registration code?
4. How do I delete the old license and register with a new license?
- Launch dr.fone and sign out your old license account.
- Then you will be able to sign in with your new license email and registration code.
On Windows, click the Login icon on the top right corner of dr.fone. Then click the Settings icon on the popup window and choose Sign out from the dropdown list.
On Mac, click dr.fone in the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click Register. On the Register window, click the Sign out icon next to your account name.
5. How do I change my license email?
6. How do I get an invoice or receipt for my order?
For Swreg orders,
For Regnow orders,
For Paypal orders,
Once a PayPal transaction has been completed, our system will generate a PDF order invoice to be submitted to you via e-mail. If you have not received the invoice yet, check in your junk/spam folder to see if it was blocked by your e-mail settings.
For Avangate orders:
If your purchase was made through the Avangate payment platform, your invoice can be downloaded by logging in to Avangate myAccount and request the invoice in the Order History section.
7. How can I update/change the information on my invoice?
If the order number starts with B, M, Q, QS, QB, AC, W, A, we can update the name or the address section for you. You can contact our support team via this link to send us the information you want to add or change. Our support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
If the order number starts with 'AG', you will need to contact 2checkout here to update the invoice.
If the order number starts with '3' or 'U', you need to contact MyCommerce here to update the invoice.
8. Where can I find my order or ticket history?
You can find your order information on Wondershare Passport. Usually, after you make the purchase, our system will send you an email which contains your account and password. If you don’t have this email, you can click “Forgot Password’ to reset your password.
After you sign in Wondershare Passport, you will be able to check your order details and ticket history.
9. How do I delete my account from your system?
If you’d like to delete your Wondershare account and personal information completely, please contact our support team for assistance.