Dr.Fone - System Repair FAQs
1. What to do if Dr.Fone fails to fix my iPhone?
If you’ve already used the Advanced Mode and it failed, please restart Dr.Fone and have a try again. And it still doesn’t work, click the Menu icon on the top right corner of Dr.Fone, go to Feedback. On the Feedback window, describe your problem in details and click Submit. Remember to check the Attach the log option. The log file will be much helpful for the troubleshooting.
2. What to do if Dr.Fone fails to fix my Android phone?
- Make sure you’ve selected the correct device model, country and carrier. This is to ensure it can download the correct firmware for your device.
- If the device information is correct, follow the steps below to factory reset your Android phone in Recovery Mode and try to fix it again.
- If it still doesn’t work, please don’t hesitate to contact us for further troubleshooting.
3. What to do if Dr.Fone fails to repair iTunes?
- Uninstall iTunes from your computer completely.
- Download and reinstall the latest iTunes from Apple.
- Reboot your iPhone/iPad and connect it to the computer.
- If none of these works, click the Menu > Feedback and submit the detail description of your case to us. Our support team will get back to you shortly.