dr.fone - Phone Backup FAQs
1. What to do if dr.fone fails to backup or restore my device?
- Try to connect your phone using a genuine USB/lightning cable.
- Check if you are using the latest version of dr.fone. If yes, restart it and try again.
- If it won’t work, contact our support team and send us the log file for further troubleshooting.
You can find the log file from the paths below.
On Windows: C:\ProgramData\Wondershare\dr.fone\log\Backup
On Mac: ~/.config/Wondershare/Dr.Fone/log/Backup/
2. What should I do if dr.fone - Backup&Restore doesn't display properly?
- Right-click the desktop screen, select Display Settings. Or go to Start > Settings > System > Display.
- Under Scale and layout, change the size of the text and apps as 100%. Click Apply to save the change.
- If your computer runs on Windows 7, you can change the DPI. Go to Start, search Search Font Size. Then select a smaller font size on the Display window.