Dr.Fone Support Center
Find out here the most complete Dr.Fone guides to easily fix the problems on your mobile.
Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock FAQs
1. What to do if Dr.Fone fails to unlock my iPhone/iPad?
If Dr.Fone fails to remove the lock screen on the iPhone/iPad, please follow the steps below:
- Restart your computer and Dr.Fone.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad using another lightning cable. It’d be better to use a genuine cable to connect the device.
- If it still doesn’t work, click the Menu > Feedback from the top right corner of Dr.Fone to contact the technical support team.
2. Why my data was erased after unlocking iPhone?
Currently, all iPhone/iPad screen unlocking solutions in the market will delete all data on the device. No software solution can remove the iPhone lock screen without data loss. So if you have iTunes/iCloud backup files, you can select Restore from iCloud or Restore from iTunes when you set up the iPhone.
3. Does Dr.Fone support to bypass iCloud lock?
Yes. Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) supports to bypass the iCloud lock on iOS devices. But currently, it only supports to bypass Apple ID on iDevices running on iOS 11.4 and earlier.
4. What to do if Dr.Fone fails to unlock my Android phone?
If Dr.Fone fails to bypass the lock screen on your Android phone, follow the steps below for a try. Show more >>
- Make sure you’ve selected the correct device name and model. This is a very important step to unlock your phone.
- Make sure you’ve followed the onscreen instruction to boot the phone in Download mode successfully.
- Try to unlock the phone again. If it still fails, click the Menu > Feedback on Dr.Fone to contact the support team for further help.
5. What to do if I can’t find My Android phone model on the list?
Basically, Dr.Fone – Unlock supports to remove the lock screen on Android devices in 2 ways: unlock Android without data loss and unlock Android with data loss. Show more >>
To unlock Android without data loss, Dr.Fone supports some Samsung and LG devices. You can check the supported devices here.
If your device is not in the list, but your device is Huawei, Lenovo Xiaomi or other models from Samsung and LG, Dr.Fone is able to help you remove the lock screen too. But it will delete all data on the device. You can follow the step by step guide to removing the lock screen.
6. Does Dr.Fone support to bypass FRP(Factory reset protection)?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a security method which protects your device and makes sure that someone can’t just factory reset your device and use it after your device was lost or stolen. Show more >>
Currently, Dr.Fone does not support to bypass the factory reset protection yet. But you can find more tips on how to bypass factory reset protection here.