Easily Import Vcard (.vcf) to Android
It's always a good idea to keep a backup copy of your address book in VCard format. In this way, you can import vCard to Android instead of inputting them one by one manually. It comes handy when you get new Android phone and want to import your long list of contacts stored in VCard (.vcf) format to it. Or you reformat your Android phone and you decide to import contacts in vCard (.vcf) from your Gmail account or Outlook. So how to import Vcard (.vcf) to Android?
In this article we introduce you an application Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android), which makes vcf to Android darn easy. Now let's see how it works. How to import vCard contacts to Android phone, including Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Google and more.
One Stop Solution to import Vcard (.vcf) Comtacts to Android
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
Run this Android Manager to help you import vCard contacts
The tutorial below uses Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android) Windows version to import Vcard (.vcf) Comtacts to Android.
Step 1. Set up your Android phone
To get started, download and install Android import vCard application on your PC. Once you finished the installation, launch it and select Transfer from the main window. Connect your Android phone to the PC either via a USB cable. When your Android phone shows up in home window, click "Imformation" to enter the contact management window.
Note: Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android) import vCard contacts supports all popular Android phones, including Samsung/HTC/Sony Erisson/Samsung/Motorola.
Step 2. Import Vcard (.vcf) Comtacts to Android
Choose "Import". In its pull-down list, choose "from vCard File". When the small import contacts window pops up, click "Browse" to navigate to the folder where your wanted .vcf file is saved. Then, select a contacts account. After that, this program begins to import contacts.
Apart from importing contacts from vCard file, you can also sync contacts to your Android phone if you have lots of contacts saved in your Gmail, Facebook and other accounts on your Android phone.
That's it ! Importing vCard to Android can be so easy with the help of Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android). Besids importing .vcf file to your Android, you're able to backup your Android SMS, install APK file on your Android phone and tablets, backup and restore all contents on your Android phone and tablets.
- Transfer From Android
- Transfer from Android to PC
- Transfer Pictures from Huawei to PC
- Transfer Pictures from LG to Computer
- Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
- Transfer Outlook Contacts from Android to computer
- Transfer from Android to Mac
- Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
- Transfer Data from Huawei to Mac
- Transfer Data from Sony to Mac
- Transfer Data from Motorola to Mac
- Sync Android with Mac OS X
- Apps for Android Transfer to Mac
- Data Transfer to Android
- Import CSV Contacts to Android
- Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
- Transfer VCF to Android
- Transfer Music from Mac to Android
- Transfer Android SMS to Android
- Transfer Android Photos to Android
- Transfer Music to Android
- Transfer Data from Android to Android
- Transfer Files from PC to Android
- Transfer Files from Mac to Android
- Android File Transfer App
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Android to Android Data Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
- Top Alternatives to Android File Transfer for Mac
- Android Manager
- Seldom-Known Android Tips