Easily Import Vcard (.vcf) to Android
It's always a good idea to keep a backup copy of your address book in VCard format. In this way, you can import vCard to Android instead of inputting them one by one manually. It comes handy when you get a new Android phone and want to import your long list of contacts stored in the VCard (.vcf) format to it. Or you reformat your Android phone and you decide to import contacts in vCard (.vcf) from your Gmail account or Outlook. So how to import Vcard (.vcf) to Android?
In this article, we introduce you to an application Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android), which makes vcf to Android darn easy. Now let's see how it works. How to import vCard contacts to Android phones, including Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Google, and more.
One-Stop Solution to import Vcard (.vcf) Contacts to Android
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on a computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
Run this Android Manager to help you import vCard contacts
The tutorial below uses Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android) Windows version to import Vcard (.vcf) Contacts to Android.
Step 1. Set up your Android phone
To get started, download and install the Android import vCard application on your PC. Once you finished the installation, launch it and select Transfer from the main window. Connect your Android phone to the PC either via a USB cable. When your Android phone shows up in the home window, click "Information" to enter the contact management window.
Note: Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android) import vCard contacts support all popular Android phones, including Samsung/HTC/Sony Ericsson/Samsung/Motorola.
Step 2. Import Vcard (.vcf) Contacts to Android
Choose "Import". In its pull-down list, choose "from vCard File". When the small import contacts window pops up, click "Browse" to navigate to the folder where your wanted .vcf file is saved. Then, select a contacts account. After that, this program begins to import contacts.
Apart from importing contacts from vCard file, you can also sync contacts to your Android phone if you have lots of contacts saved in your Gmail, Facebook and other accounts on your Android phone.
That's it! Importing vCard to Android can be so easy with the help of Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android). Besides importing .vcf file to your Android, you're able to backup your Android SMS, install APK file on your Android phone and tablets, backup, and restore all contents on your Android phone and tablets.
- Android How-Tos
- 1. Get Out of Android Odin Mode
- 2. Android Keyboard Settings
- 3. Get the Most Memory of Android
- 4. Partition SD Card for Android
- 5. Turn Off/On Emergency Alerts
- 6. Exit Android Factory Mode
- 7. Play MP4 files on Android
- 8. Play WMV on Android Phone
- 9. Reboot your Android Phone
- 10. Turn off Safe Mode on Android
- Android Password Find
- 1. Find Passwords Stored On Android
- 2. See Wi-Fi Password on Android
- 3. Show Wi-Fi Password on Android
- Broken Android Manage
- Data Manage
- 1. Top 3 Android Notification Manager
- 2. Edit Contacts on Android
- 3. Import Contacts from CSV File
- 4. Remove Facebook from Android
- 5. Transfer Phone Contacts to SIM
- 6. Unlock Android with Solid Explorer
- 7. Text from Android to Computer
- 8. Manage Audio on Android Device
- 9. Change System Fonts on Android
- 10. View HEIC File on Android
- Android Tricks