How to Play MP4 files on Android Phones
Sometimes you may fail to play MP4 files on your Android phones. The reason is that your MP4 codec isn't supported by your Android phone. Now you can use the recommended powerful Android Media Manager - dr.fone - Phone Manager (Android) below. It provides default settings for almost all Android phones. Also and you can manage, import and export all your media files on your Android Phone with ease, including music, videos, photos and more.
A Smart Android Transfer for Doing between Android and Computers.
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
How to Convert MP4 to Android?
Step 1. Connect your Android device
Install and run dr.fone on your computer. Choose Transfer from the main window and connect your Android device to the Computer (make sure the USB-debugging is activated). Mobile will detect and connect to your phone automatically.
Step 2. Import the MP4 Files
Click "Video" tab on the top and then Click Add > Add File or Add Folder to import the MP4 videos to your mobile. dr.fone will choose the compatible video-format according to your device and do the conversion.
Step 3. Convert MP4 to Android phones
You`ll see a pop-up window telling you that the MP4 videos you are adding are not supported, you'll be asked if you'll like to convert them. Click "Yes", the import and conversion will start simultaneously. And soon the converted MP4 files will be saved on your Android Phone or Tablet.
Video Tutorial: How to Transfer Music Between Android and Computers
FAQs about Playing MP4 on Android
Question 1. How to transfer MP4 between my computer and Android phone?
dr.fone - Phone Manager (Android) could help you transfer MP4 between computer and Android. But if you would like a free Android Manager, you need to install a third - party program first. Samsung kies can be your best choice, which helps you easily manage everything on Android from your PC or Mac.
Question 2. MP4 is officially accepted as a supported format by my Android phone. Why I still can't play it?
MP4 is multimedia container with video and audio in different codec. However your MP4 codec isn't compatible with your phone. In this case, just take video converter ultimate to help you.
- Transfer From Android
- Transfer from Android to PC
- Transfer Pictures from Huawei to PC
- Transfer Pictures from LG to Computer
- Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
- Transfer Outlook Contacts from Android to computer
- Transfer from Android to Mac
- Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
- Transfer Data from Huawei to Mac
- Transfer Data from Sony to Mac
- Transfer Data from Motorola to Mac
- Sync Android with Mac OS X
- Apps for Android Transfer to Mac
- Data Transfer to Android
- Import CSV Contacts to Android
- Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
- Transfer VCF to Android
- Transfer Music from Mac to Android
- Transfer Android SMS to Android
- Transfer Android Photos to Android
- Transfer Music to Android
- Transfer Data from Android to Android
- Transfer Files from PC to Android
- Transfer Files from Mac to Android
- Android File Transfer App
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Android to Android Data Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
- Top Alternatives to Android File Transfer for Mac
- Android Manager
- Seldom-Known Android Tips