How to Play MP4 files on Android Phones
Sometimes you may fail to play MP4 files on your Android phones. The reason is that your MP4 codec isn't supported by your Android phone. Now you can use the recommended powerful Android Media Manager - Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android) below. It provides default settings for almost all Android phones. Also and you can manage, import, and export all your media files on your Android Phone with ease, including music, videos, photos, and more.
A Smart Android Transfer for Doing between Android and Computers.
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on a computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 10.0.
How to Convert MP4 to Android?
Step 1. Connect your Android device
Install and run Dr.Fone on your computer. Choose Transfer from the main window and connect your Android device to the Computer (make sure the USB-debugging is activated). Mobile will detect and connect to your phone automatically.
Step 2. Import the MP4 Files
Click the "Video" tab on the top and then Click Add > Add File or Add Folder to import the MP4 videos to your mobile. Dr.Fone will choose the compatible video-format according to your device and do the conversion.
Step 3. Convert MP4 to Android phones
You`ll see a pop-up window telling you that the MP4 videos you are adding are not supported, you'll be asked if you'll like to convert them. Click "Yes", the import and conversion will start simultaneously. And soon the converted MP4 files will be saved on your Android Phone or Tablet.
Video Tutorial: How to Transfer Music Between Android and Computers
FAQs about Playing MP4 on Android
Question 1. How to transfer MP4 between my computer and an Android phone?
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android) could help you transfer MP4 between computers and Android. But if you would like a free Android Manager, you need to install a third-party program first. Samsung Kies can be your best choice, which helps you easily manage everything on Android from your PC or Mac.
Question 2. MP4 is officially accepted as a supported format by my Android phone. Why I still can't play it?
MP4 is a multimedia container with video and audio in the different codes. However, your MP4 codec isn't compatible with your phone. In this case, just take the video converter ultimate to help you.
- Android How-Tos
- 1. Get Out of Android Odin Mode
- 2. Android Keyboard Settings
- 3. Get the Most Memory of Android
- 4. Partition SD Card for Android
- 5. Turn Off/On Emergency Alerts
- 6. Exit Android Factory Mode
- 7. Play MP4 files on Android
- 8. Play WMV on Android Phone
- 9. Reboot your Android Phone
- 10. Turn off Safe Mode on Android
- Android Password Find
- 1. Find Passwords Stored On Android
- 2. See Wi-Fi Password on Android
- 3. Show Wi-Fi Password on Android
- Broken Android Manage
- Data Manage
- 1. Top 3 Android Notification Manager
- 2. Edit Contacts on Android
- 3. Import Contacts from CSV File
- 4. Remove Facebook from Android
- 5. Transfer Phone Contacts to SIM
- 6. Unlock Android with Solid Explorer
- 7. Text from Android to Computer
- 8. Manage Audio on Android Device
- 9. Change System Fonts on Android
- 10. View HEIC File on Android
- Android Tricks