Is Tenorshare iAnyGo Best Tool for Location Spoofing on iPhone?
GPS location spoofing is becoming more common nowadays due to increasing concerns regarding privacy among users. The technology has advanced to the extent that a website or an app can detect your location with an accuracy of up to 20 meters. It is no wonder that users want to find a way to hide their location. Tenorshare iAnyGo is such a tool to spoof your location on iOS devices.
This article provides a complete review of iAnyGo for iOS location spoofing. The review will be followed by a comparison with an alternative tool to find out the better one among them.
Part 1: Tenorshare iAnyGo Overview
Tenorshare iAnyGo is a location changer tool for iOS devices that allows you to spoof GPS location on your iPhone. It is a dedicated tool for location changing and requires a computer to be used as a medium when changing location on iOS devices.
iAnyGo iOS is fully compatible with the latest iOS 16 and iPhone 14 series. Using this tool, you can be virtually anywhere in the world when using location-based apps.
1. What is iAnyGo used for?
iAnyGo, as described above, is used to spoof your GPS location on iOS devices. If you are wondering what exactly that means, it means that you can be in your home, and yet virtually, you can be on the other side of the world.
It is a very helpful feature as it protects your privacy by displaying you at fake locations and allowing you to use different location-based apps and websites.
Many games, like Pokémon Go, Minecraft Earth, etc., require location-based simulation. Similarly, you have apps and websites whose content is blocked in specific locations. By using iAnyGo location spoofing, you can play location-based simulation games at home and enjoy geo-restricted apps without any hindrance.
If you want to know whether Tenorshare iAnyGo iOS is available for your system or not, the answer is provided in the following table. Generally, it offers support for all major versions of Windows and macOS. A detailed specifications table is given below for your knowledge:
|Operating Systems||Windows 7 and later versions
macOS 13 and older versions
|CPU||1GHz (32-bit or 64-bit) or above|
|RAM||256 MB minimum (1028 MB Recommended)|
|Hard Disk Space||200 MB or more|
3. Is Tenorshare iAnyGo Safe?
Whenever people use some third-party app to change any default settings on their device, they first want to know if it is safe. Location spoofing on iOS devices using Tenorshare iAnyGo is completely safe. It does not affect any settings of your device, and the changed location can easily be reverted to the original location.
To be on the safe side, you should always download this app from official sources. You should also be careful with using it to bypass location restrictions on apps as they may consider it a violation of their terms of service.
4. Plans and Pricing
You can buy Tenorshare iAnyGo iOS using different subscription plans depending on your needs. It is available on a monthly, quarterly, yearly, and lifetime basis. The detailed subscription plans for all platforms are given in the table below:
|Subscription Plans||Price for Windows||Price for Mac|
5. Key Features of Tenorshare iAnyGo
This iOS location spoofing solution offers a comprehensive tool with many features. A few of its key features are mentioned below for a better understanding of its functionality:
- Cooldown Timer: When using location spoofing to play location-based games, there is a chance that the respective app or game detects you. It can result in you being banned from that game. This tool provides a cooldown timer to avoid such situations.
- Joystick Movement: You can use the joystick provided by this tool to simulate actual movement when playing location-based games. The joystick makes it easier to replicate actual physical movements.
- Social Media Location: The location spoof through this tool also allows you to change virtual locations on social media apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. It allows you to tag yourself from anywhere in the world.
- Dating Application: If you have a dating profile on apps like Tinder, you can use the location spoofing feature to increase likes and matches for your account.
6. User Reviews and Ratings
iAnyGo for iPhone from Tenorshare is used by many users worldwide to spoof their GPS location. Below are a few reviews to help you in knowing the user experience after using this tool:
|Hon Choe L||"I have been a Customer of Tenorshare for about a year, and I have nothing but rave reviews for them. Needless to say, the product (iAnyGo) is fantastic. It allows me to do exactly what I want with no constraints or limitations. Support is super responsive and goes out of the way to help. Also, kudos to their Engineering team for timely updates (most recently to support iOS 16). Thanks for all you do!"|
|Derek H.||"I purchased the iAnyGo iOS location changer for windows, and this program works like a dream. Easy to follow on screen instructions, customer service is top-notch, and they respond with clear, concise instructions to fix your problem. This is one of the few companies that still prioritizes actual customer service and works with you instead of providing the generic "we're sorry for any inconvenience" you receive from most companies nowadays."|
|Chloe M.||"Although I was pretty excited to use Tenorshare iAnyGo for spoofing my location on Tinder, it turned out to be a disaster. Not only my 5-year account was banned, I paid a hefty amount for this location changer, but it turns out, it does not work as it says so!"|
7. Pros and Cons of Tenorshare iAnyGo
Every software comes with its strong points and some weaknesses. Tenorshare iAnyGo iOS is a tool that turns out great for location spoofing, but it also has a few cons. You can see the major pros and cons of this tool below.
- The process of changing location is quick and easy to follow.
- When using this tool, you can access a wide range of locations.
- No app for iOS devices is needed when spoofing GPS location on them.
- During the free trial, you can use each mode three times for free.
- It only supports location spoofing for iOS devices. You can't spoof location on Android phones with it.
- When simulating movement through this tool, it is cumbersome to switch between different modes.
- You can only walk at a fixed speed when using this tool which can be detected by location-based apps in the longer run.
Part 2: How to Change GPS Location with Tenorshare iAnyGo?
Using iAnyGo on iPhone to change its GPS location is an easy and quick procedure. We have explained the whole step-by-step process to fake GPS location using iAnyGo below:
Step 1: Download and install Tenorshare iAnyGo on your system and launch it. Next, select the "Change Location" feature from the left panel and press "Enter" to initiate the process.
Step 2: Now, connect your iPhone to your Windows or Mac device using a USB cable. You will need to select "Trust" on your iPhone to allow your system to access it.
Step 3: Once the iPhone is connected and you have pressed "Enter," a map window will appear. Here enter your desired fake location and select "Start to Modify" to change the location.
Part 3: Comparison of Tenorshare iAnyGo and Its Competitor Dr.Fone - Virtual Location
After going through the pros and cons of Tenorshare iAnyGo iOS, it is clear that this tool doesn't support Android devices. If you have an Android device and want to know if an alternative is available for Android devices, the answer is yes. Dr.Fone - Virtual Location is a great alternative providing excellent location spoof support for iOS and Android devices.
It is a fantastic tool that has all the features similar to Tenorshare iAnyGo, along with more unique features. With its help, you can easily change location whether you have an Android phone or iOS device. This tool also offers a smoother process for changing locations than iAnyGo.
1. Comparison of Key Features
Dr.Fone - Virtual Location encompasses all the features offered by iAnyGo and allows you to use a few extra unique features. Below we have summarized some of the amazing features provided by this tool:
- No Jailbreak: iOS devices are known for their security, and it is a common notion that you need to jailbreak your iPhone before changing any default hard settings. However, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location allows you to spoof your iPhone's location without compromising its security.
- Favorite List: Do you enjoy location-based simulation games and have your favorite places to visit in the game? With Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, you can store your favorite places in one list and access them using one click.
- Customized Speed: When playing location-based simulation games, you can move with a customized speed. It means you don't have a fixed speed in different modes. This feature greatly helps avoid location spoofing detection by respective apps and games.
- 360° Directions: During the virtual movement in location-based games, you can move in all directions. It greatly helps in replicating the real movement and avoiding detection.
2. Usability and User Experience Compare
Since spoofing location is risky, you must use a tool that is easier to understand and use. Dr.Fone - Virtual Location has a very user-friendly interface that is fully understandable for new and non-technical users. All the major features are easy to access and use. You can also switch between different modes and screens with extreme ease.
It also has many safeguards implemented to secure you from any side effects of location spoofing. When using location spoofing for location-based apps and games, a major concern is that your location spoofing isn't detected. Dr.Fone - Virtual Location tries to replicate the digital environment closest to your actual location to ensure your effort doesn't go to waste.
3. How to Spoof GPS Location on iPhone and Android Using Dr.Fone - Virtual Location?
Spoofing your GPS location on iPhone and Android with Dr.Fone - Virtual Location requires a couple of clicks. You need to connect your phone to your system and provide the desired location, and the location will be changed. Below are the simple instructions you need to follow to use this robust tool:
Step 1: Select the Virtual Location Tool
Once you have launched the Dr.Fone mobile toolkit on your system, select "Virtual Location" and connect your smartphone to your computer. When the phone is connected, tap "Get Started" to open a map window.
Step 2: Determine Your Accurate Location
Use the "Center On" from the right side of your map window to accurately display your current location. Next, tap the "Teleport" icon from the top right corner to activate the "Teleport Mode."
Step 3: Insert Your Targeted Fake GPS Location
With the "Teleport Mode" activated, you now need to add the fake GPS location you want to use. Once the location is entered, press "Go" to move to the targeted location on the map. Tap "Move Here," and your phone location will be changed to the targeted location.
Part 4: Is Tenorshare iAnyGo Worth Buying?
An important question that needs to be answered now as we are reaching the end of this review of Tenorshare iAnyGo iOS is whether you should buy iAnyGo or not. While the tool is excellent and allows you to spoof GPS location easily, it has a few major disadvantages. One of its main drawbacks is its availability for iOS devices only.
If you have an Android device, you won't be able to use it and will need to buy a different tool. Its fixed speed during movement simulation can also lead you to be banned by your favorite apps and games. Dr.Fone - Virtual location is a better alternative as it offers support for both iPhone and Android. It also provides more safeguards for your privacy than iAnyGo.
Our conclusion regarding Tenorshare iAnyGo for iOS GPS location spoof after reviewing its features, pros, and cons, and using it is a decent notion. However, its major drawbacks, such as no support for Android devices and the risk of bans on game accounts, can deter users.
To remedy this issue, we have also recommended a great alternative, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, for you to use. With the help of Dr.Fone - Virtual Location, you won't feel overburdened by the pressures of spoofing your location on the smartphone.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking