9 Best Pokemon Go Walking Hack/Cheat in 2023
Pokemon Go is a location-based game that requires you to move from one place to another to catch Pokemon and go to Pokestops. There is no secret that most of us love to play this game but don’t want to leave the comfort of our homes. Most of us or even Pokemon masters surely have wondered, "Can I trick Pokemon Go walking?" While it’s highly true that you have to step outside of your home if you want to become a master of Pokemon Go, it doesn’t mean that you can’t cling to some laziness. In other words, you can check the following Pokemon Go walking hacks that allow you to stationary play this game.
Continue reading the post to learn several tips and tricks to help you play Pokemon Go without walking an inch.
- 1.1 Pokemon Go Walking Cheat/Hack for iPhone Users (No Jailbreaking)
- 1.2 Pokemon Go Walking Cheat/Hack for Android Users
- 2.1 Use the incense that you can get at Pokestops
- 2.2 Insert a Lure Module into a nearby Pokestops
- 2.3 Play Pokemon Go in a car driven by your friend
- 2.4 Use game accessories for Pokemon Go
- 2.5 Use your cycle or skateboard to Play Pokemon Go
- 2.6 Use a Roomba to cheat Pokemon Go
- 2.7 Pokemon Go walking hack via a turntable
You may be interested in: Pokemon Go iOS & Android Spoofing: Reddit 2023 Ultimate Guide
Part 1: Cheat Walking in Pokemon Go Using A Location Changer/Spoofer
You can take advantage of a location spoofer that can help you to be fake your GPS location in Pokemon Go so you can find and catch Pokemon without moving. The location spoofer comes in handy when you want to capture Pokemon from outside your home and can’t physically access it.
Before you use location spoofer, it’s good to know both sides of it - the advantages and risks of using this Pokemon Go moving hack.
- To play from the comfort of your home - With a location spoofer, you can easily spoof your location on your smartphone to play Pokemon Go from the comfort of your home or office.
- To catch water Pokemon - Pokemon is designed to show in thematically right areas. Thus, if you’re living in a landlocked place, or far from large lakes or oceans, there are some certain Water Pokemon you’ll likely never find unless you use the location spoofer app.
- To catch rare Pokemon - Similarly, if you live in a rural area, you are at a big disadvantage compared to those living in cities or suburbs. Living in a rural area means you’ll have fewer Pokemon, Pokestops, and Gyms, and location spoofer can help to reach rare Pokemon.
- You may need to jailbreak your iOS device
Unlike Android devices, spoofing location on iOS devices is difficult. Moreover, a few pokemon go hack apps are available on the App Store, and most of them require you to jailbreak your device. To avoid jailbreaking, use a desktop location spoofer instead.
- You’re at risk of your account getting banned
When you spoof your location on your smartphone using location spoofer and afterwards, open Pokemon Go, the app believes that you’re in the new location. It generates Pokemon linked to that new area, and you get a chance to take part in special gyms battles and events based on your spoofed location. But, if you abuse this hack to teleport all over the glove constantly, Niantic may suspect that you’re faking your location and either issue you a warning or may ban your account.
So, if you’re willing to accept the consequences of using pokemon go hacks for ios, then go for it.
1.1 A detailed guide on how to use location spoofer on iPhone
A lot of times, Pokemon Go users on the iPhone find it hard to simulate their movement to hatch eggs or catch more Pokemons. Thankfully, with the help of a reliable solution like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can easily implement a Pokemon Go walking hack without getting detected by the developers. The app lets us select multiple spots to move, and you can even alter your speed. In this way, you can make the app believe that you are walking, cycling, or driving without actually moving anywhere.
Using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to implement the Pokemon GO walking hack or Pokemon GO spoofing is extremely simple, and you don’t even have to jailbreak the device. The app can also let you mock your location by teleporting and has several other modes. Here’s how to move in Pokemon Go without walking by using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) application.
Step 1: Launch the Virtual Location feature
Launch the Dr.Fone toolkit and open the Virtual Location feature whenever you wish to play Pokemon Go without moving. Also, using a working lightning cable, make sure that your iOS device is connected to the application.
Once your phone gets detected, just click on the “Get Started” button to commence the process.
Step 2: Simulate movement between two steps
Once Dr.Fone's interface – Virtual Location (iOS) is loaded, go to the first option on the top-right corner that would let you simulate movement between two spots. Look for any location on the search bar, adjust the pin, and click on the “Move Here” feature.
Just enter the number of times you wish to move and click on the “March” button to start the simulation.
This will make Pokemon Go believe that you are walking between the two specific spots without actually moving. You can also adjust the speed of walking from a slider at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Simulate the movement between multiple spots
You can select the second feature of the “multi-stop route” from the toolbox in the top-right corner to simulate movement between multiple spots. This will let you drop different spots on the map, and you can enter the location you want.
Once you have marked the correct spots, click on the “Start Moving” button to make your device simulate the movement.
Just sit back and wait for a while as you would implement the Pokemon Go walking hack. There is a slider at the bottom of the screen that lets you change your walking speed.
1.2 A detailed guide on how to use location spoofer on Android
There are tons of location spoofer apps available on the internet to spoof your location for Pokemon Go on Android and iOS devices. Using Location Spoofer on Android-
Step 1: To start with, enable developer mode - go to “Settings”>” System”>” About Phone”>” Click the Build Number until developer mode is enabled.”
Step 2: Now, you need to install a location spoofer app, and Fake GPS Free is recommended to download from the Google Play Store. Run the App after downloading it and click “Enable Mock Locations.”
Step 3: Next, click “Select mock location app,” and then, choose Fake GPS Free.
Step 4: Click on the back button to switch to the Fake GPS free app and look for the location you would like to set in Pokemon Go and click the Play button to turn on the fake location.
Step 5: Finally, run Pokemon Go to verify that the location has changed in your game.
Part 2: 7 Tips to Reduce Walking in Pokemon Go
2.1 Use the Incense that you can get at Pokestops
Another Pokemon Go fake walking hack is using the incense you can get at Pokestops, where you level up or in the store. You can find your incense in your items bag. If you don’t have the luxury to relax near Pokestops for long durations, incense can be used to your benefit. Incense draws the attention of wild Pokemon to your location.
Here’s how to use incense to attract more Pokemon to your location -
Step 1: Click on the Pokeball>Items>Incense.
Step 2: After you click incense, it will being a 30-minute countdown in the top-right corner of your screen. A circulating pink circle will show up around your avatar as shown in the below figure.
With incense, Pokemon will attract you and only you in the game, making them more plentiful so you can capture them with ease.
2.2: Insert a Lure Module into a nearby Pokestops
Another tip to achieve the Pokemon Go walking hack is inserting a Lure Module into nearby Pokestops. You can get those lures by simply checking in at Pokestops, purchasing them in the store, or when you level up.
Here’s how to insert a Lure Module -
Step 1: To start with, visit a PokeStop by clicking it on the map.
Step 2: If there is no active Lure Module (you’ll know it if you can see pick petals around the PokeStop), click the “rectangle” at the top that says “Empty Module Slot.”
Step 3: Now, click to “add a Lure Module” from your inventory.
2.3 Play Pokemon Go in a car driven by your friend
The first thing is first - don’t Play Pokemon Go while driving. It isn’t the laziest option, but dangerously distracting on the road. The best thing to do is to ask your friend to drive you around while you hurl “Poke’ Balls” at every turn.
2.4 Use game accessories for Pokemon Go
Pokemon Go is already a great game on its own, but with the addition of accessories, the gameplay experience can be even better. There are several game accessories are recommended for the Pokemon Go walking hack:
Pokemon Go Plus: This is a small device that connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth. It allows you to play the game without having to look at your phone all the time. The device will vibrate and light up when a Pokemon is nearby, and you can press a button to attempt to catch it.
Power banks: Pokemon Go is a battery-intensive game, and playing for long periods can quickly drain your phone's battery. A power bank is a handy accessory that allows you to charge your phone on the go.
Phone mounts: Holding your phone in your hand while playing Pokemon Go can be tiring, especially if you're playing for an extended period. A phone mount is a useful accessory that can hold your phone securely in place, leaving your hands free to catch Pokemon.
Portable Wi-Fi hotspots: If you're playing in an area with weak or no internet connectivity, a portable Wi-Fi hotspot can help you stay connected to the game.
2.5 Use your cycle or skateboard to play Pokemon Go
Another Pokemon Go walking hack is to use a cycle or skateboard. Plan your route ahead of time to visit areas with high concentrations of Pokestops and gyms. Hatching eggs by cycling or skateboarding can also be a fun way to incorporate exercise into the game. Remember to always prioritize safety and follow local laws and regulations when cycling or skateboarding while playing Pokemon Go.
2.6 Use a Roomba to Cheat Pokemon Go
If you're looking for another way to hatch eggs in Pokemon Go, you can try using a Roomba, a popular house-cleaning robot. Simply place your phone on the Roomba and let it move around your home slowly. This will trick the game into thinking that you are walking, helping you hatch your eggs. Be sure to place your phone securely on the Roomba to avoid any accidents while it's moving.
2.7 Pokemon Go walking hack via a turntable
If you have a turntable for playing old records, you can use it to trick your phone into hatching eggs in Pokemon Go. The turntable's motion and wide circumference can fool your phone's sensors into thinking you're walking in circles. This is a great way to hatch eggs quickly if you're looking to level up in the game.
To use this method, place your phone on the outer edge of the turntable and ensure it's secure. Start the turntable and let it spin for a while. Check to see if your eggs are hatching and adjust the phone's position if necessary. With a little experimentation, you can successfully trick the game into hatching your eggs while enjoying some music on your turntable.
Part 3: FAQs about Pokemon Go Walking Hack
1. Can you still hack Pokemon Go 2023?
Absolutely! Despite the stringent policies implemented by Niantic game developers, it is indeed possible to hack Pokemon GO in 2023. You can efficiently manipulate your in-game location by utilizing third-party applications like Dr.Fone - Virtual Location that simulates or spoofs movement within the game. This clever method allows you to traverse the virtual map, gather valuable items, and engage with various gameplay elements without requiring you to physically leave the comfort of your home.
2. Will I get banned if I hack Pokemon Go?
Indeed, engaging in spoofing activities within Pokemon Go can have severe consequences for players. Niantic, the developer of Pokemon Go, actively monitors and tracks suspicious activities, employing various techniques to detect and penalize spoofers.
That is if you are caught using spoofing activities. Using a reliable location spoofer like Dr.Fone - Virtual Location reduces the chances of being caught too near zero.
3. Does Auto Walk work in Pokemon Go?
Yes, Auto Walk works in Pokemon Go, that is, if you use trusted software. For example, Dr.Fone - Virtual Location allows you to custom routes to the game in your desired location. It also offers joystick control to imitate the realistic walking speed.
- Change iOS Location
- 1. Best iOS Location Changers
- 2. Fake iPhone GPS Location
- 3. Change iPhone Home Address
- 4. Change iPad Weather Location
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. iPhone GPS not Working
- 7. iPhone “No Location Found”
- 8. iPhone “Location Not Available”
- 9. iTools Alternatives
- 10. DoPokeGo++ Alternatives
- 11. 3uTools Alternatives
- 12. Foneazy MockGo Alternatives
- 13. "No Location Found" Vs."Location Not Available"
- Change Android Location
- 1. Best Android Fake GPS Apps
- 2. Free Android Location Spoofers
- 3. Fake Android GPS Location
- 4. Android Location Settings
- 5. Fake GPS No Root
- 6. Fake GPS on Huawei
- 7. Fake GPS without Mock Location
- Hide GPS Location
- 1. Change Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Spoof Location on Life360
- 6. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 7. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 8. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 9. Google Maps Giving Voice Directions
- 10. Stop From Being Tracked
- 11. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 2. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- 3. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 4. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Fake Location on Telegram
- 4. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Change Location on Twitter
- 9. Change Instagram Business Location
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Stop mSpy from Spying You
- 12. Change Location On Linkedin
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6.Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking