How to Play Pokemon Go Without Moving
Pokemon Go is a location-based game that requires you to move from one place to another to catch Pokemon and go to Pokéstops. There is no secret that most of us love to play this game but don’t want to leave the comfort of our home. Most of us or even Pokemon masters surely have wondered, “is it possible to play Pokemon Go without moving?” Isn’t, it right? While it’s highly true that you have to step outside of your home if you want to become a master of Pokemon Go, it doesn’t mean that you can’t cling to some laziness. In other words, you can stationary play this game with the pokemon go hacks.
Here, we’ll introduce with Pokemon Go walking hack and so, continue reading the post to learn several tips and tricks to help you play your favourite game without moving an inch.
- Part 1: Use a location spoofer to play Pokemon Go
- Part 2: Use the incense that you can get at Pokéstops
- Part 3: Insert a Lure Module into a nearby Pokéstops
- Part 4: Play Pokemon Go in a car driven by your friend
Part 1: Use a pokemon go app hack - location spoofer to play Pokemon Go
You can take advantage of a location spoofer that can help you to be fake your GPS location in Pokemon Go so you can find and catch Pokemon without moving. The location spoofer comes in handy when you want to capture Pokemon from outside your home and can’t physically access it.
Before you use location spoofer, it’s good to know both sides of it - the advantages and risks of using this Pokemon Go moving hack.
- To play from the comfort of your home - With a location spoofer, you can easily spoof your location on your smartphone to play Pokemon Go from the comfort of your home or office.
- To catch water Pokemon - Pokemon is designed to show in thematically right areas. Thus, if you’re living in a landlocked place, or far from large lakes or oceans, there are some certain Water Pokemon you’ll likely never find unless you use the location spoofer app.
- To catch rare Pokemon - Similarly, if you live in a rural area, you are at a big disadvantage compared to those living in cities or suburbs. Living in a rural area means you’ll have fewer Pokemon, Pokéstops, and Gyms, and location spoofer can help to reach rare Pokemon.
- You may need to jailbreak your iOS device
Unlike Android devices, spoofing location on iOS devices is difficult. Moreover, a few pokemon go hack apps are available on the App Store, and most of them require you to jailbreak your device. To avoid jailbreaking, use a desktop location spoofer instead.
- You’re at risk of your account getting banned
When you spoof your location on your smartphone using location spoofer and afterwards, open Pokemon Go, the app believes that you’re in the new location. It generates Pokemon linked to that new area, and you get a chance to take part in special gyms battles and events based on your spoofed location. But, if you abuse this hack to teleport all over the glove constantly, Niantic may suspect that you’re faking your location and either issue you a warning or may ban your account.
So, if you’re willing to accept the consequences of using pokemon go hacks for ios, then go for it.
A lot of times, Pokemon Go users on the iPhone find it hard to simulate their movement to hatch eggs or catch more Pokemons. Thankfully, with the help of a reliable solution like Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS), you can easily implement a Pokemon Go walking hack without getting detected by the developers. The app lets us select multiple spots to move, and you can even alter your speed. In this way, you can make the app believe that you are walking, cycling, or driving without actually moving anywhere.
Using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to implement the Pokemon GO walking hack or Pokemon GO spoofing is extremely simple, and you don’t even have to jailbreak the device. The app can also let you mock your location by teleporting and has several other modes. Here’s how to move in Pokemon Go without walking by using Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) application.
Step 1: Launch the Virtual Location feature
Launch the Dr.Fone toolkit and open the Virtual Location feature whenever you wish to play Pokemon Go without moving. Also, using a working lightning cable, make sure that your iOS device is connected to the application.
Once your phone gets detected, just click on the “Get Started” button to commence the process.
Step 2: Simulate movement between two steps
Once Dr.Fone's interface – Virtual Location (iOS) is loaded, go to the first option on the top-right corner that would let you simulate movement between two spots. Look for any location on the search bar, adjust the pin, and click on the “Move Here” feature.
Just enter the number of times you wish to move and click on the “March” button to start the simulation.
This will make Pokemon Go believe that you are walking between the two specific spots without actually moving. You can also adjust the speed of walking from a slider at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Simulate the movement between multiple spots
You can select the second feature of the “multi-stop route” from the toolbox on the top-right corner to simulate movement between multiple spots. This will let you drop different spots on the map, and you can click on the “Move Here” button to switch your location.
Once you have marked the correct spots, click on the “March” button to make your device simulate the movement.
Just sit back and wait for a while as you would implement the Pokemon Go walking hack. There is a slider at the bottom of the screen that lets you change your walking speed.
A detailed guide on how to use location spoofer on Android
There are tons of location spoofer apps available on the internet to spoof your location for Pokemon Go on Android and iOS devices. Using Location Spoofer on Android-
Step 1: To start with, enable developer mode - go to “Settings”>” System”>” About Phone”>” Click the Build Number until developer mode is enabled.”
Step 2: Now, you need to install a location spoofer app, and Fake GPS Free is recommended to download from the Google Play Store. Run the App after downloading it and click “Enable Mock Locations.”
Step 3: Next, click “Select mock location app,” and then, choose Fake GPS Free.
Step 4: Click on the back button to switch to the Fake GPS free app and look for the location you would like to set in Pokemon Go and click the Play button to turn on the fake location.
Step 5: Finally, run Pokemon Go to verify that the location has changed in your game.
Part 2: Use the incense that you can get at Pokéstops
Another Pokemon Go fake walking hack is using the incense you can get at Pokéstops, where you level up or in the store. You can find your incense in your items bag. If you don’t have the luxury to relax near Pokéstops for long durations, incense can be used to your benefit. Incense draws the attention of wild Pokemon to your location.
Here’s how to use incense to attract more Pokemon to your location -
Step 1: Click on the Pokéball>Items>Incense.
Step 2: After you click incense, it will being a 30-minute countdown in the top-right corner of your screen. A circulating pink circle will show up around your avatar as shown in the below figure.
With incense, Pokemon will attract you and only you in the game, making them more plentiful so you can capture them with ease.
Part 3: Insert a Lure Module into a nearby Pokéstops
Another tip is to play Pokemon Go without moving an inch is inserting a Lure Module into a nearby Pokéstops. You can get those lures by simply checking in at Pokéstops, purchasing them in the store, or when you level up.
Here’s how to insert a Lure Module -
Step 1: To start with, visit a PokéStop by clicking it on the map.
Step 2: If there is no active Lure Module (you’ll know it if you can see pick petals around the PokéStop), click the “rectangle” at the top that says “Empty Module Slot.”
Step 3: Now, click to “add a Lure Module” from your inventory.
Part 4: Play Pokemon Go in a car driven by your friend
The first thing is first - don’t Play Pokemon Go while driving. It isn’t the laziest option, but dangerously distracting on the road. The best thing to do is to ask your friend to drive you around while you hurl “Poke’ Balls” at every turn.
That’s all on how to move in Pokemon Go without walking. This guide has covered the most efficient Pokemon Go game walking hacks of today you can try to catch more Pokemon or capture them from the comfort of your home or whatever your reason is.
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking