Methods to Change GPS Location on iPhone
- Part 1: Change GPS Location on iPhone using a Professional PC Program
- Part 2: Change GPS Location on iPhone using External Device
- Part 3: Change GPS Location on iPhone using XCode
- Part 4: Change GPS location on iPhone using Cydia Location Faker App
- Part 5: Change GPS Location on iPhone using Location Handle
The Internet is a vast space and you have a plethora of content on different websites and platforms. You can call it a two way - give and take relationship when it comes to the dynamics of data exchange between the world wide web and the users.
You need your GPS to download and use certain apps. Similarly, your GPS might be the reason you are unable to play some games or use some applications. Change GPS Location iPhone and this won't be a problem for you.
But if you are wondering how can I change my location on my iPhone? These 6 methods will help you get fruitful results.
Part 1: Change GPS Location on iPhone using a Professional PC Program
The PC Programs are entirely Software based and do a tremendous job to spoof iPhone Location. You don't have to buy any new equipment and you will be operating using your computer.
You can get this done within minutes if you have the right program with you. One of the best options in the market is Wondershare's Dr. Fone. This is how you use Dr. Fone Virtual Location spoofer for GPS Spoofing iPhone.
Step 1: Go to the official website of Dr. Fone - Virtual Location (iOS). This is easily available when you google it or you can also follow this link here. Then you can download the executive file, install and then launch the application. Once the home page opens, you will find several options - Opt for 'Virtual Location'. It is usually at the bottom of the page.
Step 2: Now take your iPhone device and connect it to the computer that has Dr. Fone. Then click on 'Get Started'.
Step 3: Now, the world map will display on the screen and you can clearly see the coordinates and directions as well. On the top right corner, the third icon is called the 'Teleport Mode'. Click on that and enter the name of the place in the search box. You can even pinpoint it, if you are sure about the place.
Step 4: If you are completely sure that you got the address right, click on the 'Move Here' option. It moves your Pin from your present location to your new virtual location.
If you are looking for a way to change iPhone Location without Jailbreak, then this is one of the safest options for you. Also, you have other additional features like Phone Transfer, Whatsapp Transfer along with the Location spoofing. The application will never go waste, won't occupy much of your computer/PC/Laptop's space and you can get the fake location iOS within minutes.
Part 2: Change GPS Location on iPhone using External Device
You can achieve the iOS Spoof Location using the External devices as well. These devices do not cause any inconvenience to you. They are meant to be small, fit into the lightning port of your iPhone and act as an external source that will spoof the iPhone location and the same will reflect in every app that uses or detects your iPhone's geographic location.
The best external device to change phone location iPhone is Double Location Dongle. This simple device can be utilized by following the steps below -
Step 1: The Double Location Dongle is a very small, white rectangle that connects to your iPhone's port. But along with it, you also have to install the Companion app for location spoofing. Once you have both of them ready, connect the device to your iPhone.
Note : The Companion App is not available on the App store. You have to download it from Double Location's official website.
Step 2: The next step is to open the Double Location iOS companion app and then settle on the Map Tab.
Step 3: Unlike what we had seen in the Dr. Fone step, we cannot enter the location into any search box. You should move the pin to the location that you want to virtually shift to. Double Location provides some very good options that will help you during gaming. You can change all the appropriate settings and proceed.
Step 4: On the bottom of the screen, Go for the lock position option. Once you do that, there will be a virtual shift in your geographic position and all your apps will register your new coordinates.
Part 3: Change GPS Location on iPhone using XCode
You can change geolocation iPhone by using your coding expertise as well. That is why XCode exists. This Computer Program lets you change your Location in iPhone by giving some GIT Commands to the PC while your iPhone stays connected to it. By following these steps, you can understand how to do it. But if you've never had a liking for programming and coding languages, then you should probably skip this -
Step 1: Download and install XCode from the AppStore, directly to your Mac device. Launch the application.
Step 2: Once you see the XCode window open, Go for the 'Single View Application' to start a new Project and go on by clicking on 'Next'. You can set up a name and details for this particular project.
Step 3: A screen display will appear asking you about your identity. This is where the minimal coding part starts. You need to enter some GIT Commands to continue with the project.
Step 4: Launch and run the terminal on your Mac device and enter these commands - git config --global user.email "email@example.com" and git config --global user. name "your name".You need to add your own details in the quoted space and continue to evrify your identity.
Step 5: Once you enter the commands, go to the next step and establish the Development Team. Then you can proceed to connect your iPhone device to your Mac device. Use the normal cable to do that.
Step 6: To allow the program to process the Symbol Files, you will have to choose the model of your device. Go to the 'Build Device' option and continue as per the prompts. However, make sure that you keep your iPhone unlocked for quick detection by the computer software.
Step 7: Once that is done, you can come back to the actual location spoofing part. Go to the debug Menu > Simulation Location and specify the exact location that you want to virtually shift to. Once you are okay with it, the same will reflect in your iPhone as well.
Part 4: Change GPS location on iPhone using Cydia Location Faker App
Cydia is also based on software application and changes location in seconds, However, you need to note that you have to jailbreak your phone. If you don't know how to do it or do not want to take the risk, Cydia's LocationFaker app may not be the right fit for you. But if you are a jailbreak expert, this is a very comfortable GPS Changer for iPhone.
Step 1: Download the Cyndia LocationFaker app from the official website. LocationFaker8 is available for the iOS 8.0 model.
Step 2: After launching the app, enter the virtual location into the search box.
Step 3: If you are done with choosing the new location, shift the toggle from 'OFF' to 'ON' at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Now we can decide which apps can access our new virtual location. At the bottom of the page, you will find an 'i' icon. Go click on it and choose the 'White List' option. This one will then take you to the app list and you can decide which of them will have access to the phone's location.
Part 5: Change GPS Location on iPhone using Location Handle
Location Handle is another useful application that you can use to change your location by a few meters or simply go with an automated movement system that changes your location gradually as if you are moving from one place to another. This is how you use it -
Step 1: Download the Location Handle app from the website or App store
Step 2: There are four different types - Normal Mode - teleport to a new location ; Offset Mode - Move a few feet away from the present location ; Automatic Mode - Slowly change your location from one point to another, as if walking ; Manual Mode - Change your location using a joystick.
Step 3: Consider the Manual mode, because we want to change location to a far-off place and not necessarily for gaming.
Step 4: Once the Manual mode is activated, the map will be displayed and you can change the pin location. You can enter the location name in the search box.
Step 5: The Joystick will appear on the page and you can use it to shift your location to wherever you want. Once you fix on the location, proceed and the new location will be updated.
We hope you are no longer wondering How to change Location services on iPhone. These 6 methods are very effective and you can always opt for the one that is most comfortable for you. If you want a hassle-free PC program, we have that narrowed down for you. If you are a coding enthusiast, then we've listed a method that best fits you. Whatever be the reason, with an iOS Fake GPS, life becomes much easier and sometimes even safe on the internet. You can explore beyond the boundaries without moving from your couch!
You Might Also Like
- Change Location on iPhone
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for iPhone
- 2. Fake GPS Location on iPhone
- 3. Change Home Address on iPhone
- 4. Change Weather Location on iPad
- 5. See Someone's Location on iPhone
- 6. Fix the iPhone GPS not Working Issue
- 7. Fix “No Location Found” on iPhone
- 8. Fix “Location Not Available” on iPhone
- 9. "No Location Found" Vs. "Location Not Available"
- Change Location on Android
- 1. Best Fake GPS Location Apps for Android
- 2. GPS on Android
- 3. Android Location Settings
- 4. Fake GPS No Root
- 5. Fake GPS on Huawei Safely
- 6. Fake Android GPS without Mock Location
- Hide Location on ios & Android
- 1. Fake Location on Find My iPhone
- 2. Fake Location on Find My Friends
- 3. Stop Google Tracking Your Location
- 4. Fake Location on Google Maps
- 5. Turn Off Life 360 Without Knowing
- 6. Stop Life360 from Tracking You
- 7. Life360 Circle: Tips & Tricks
- 8. Can Life360 Track You When Your Phone is Off
- 9. Fix Google Maps Voice Directions Not Working
- Pokemon GO Spoofing Tips
- 1. iSpoofer Alternative for Pokémon GO
- 2. Pokemon Go Hack iOS
- 3. Pokemon Go Hack Android
- 4. Flg Pokemon go
- 5. Pokémon GO scanner
- 6. Go-tcha Classic for Pokémon Go
- 7. Play Pokémon Go Without Moving
- 8. Hatch Eggs in Pokémon Go Without Walking
- 9. Fake Pokémon Go Location on iPhone
- 10. Pokémon Go Joystick Android No Root
- 11. Teleport in Pokémon GO
- 12. List of Pokémon Go Joysticks
- 13. Safest Pokémon GO Joystick
- 14. Does PokeGo++ still work
- 15. Pokemon Go iSpoofer & PokeGO++ Hack Cydia Impactor
- Pokémon GO Guides
- 1. Pokémon Go CP Calculator Tips
- 2. Pokémon Go Community Day
- 3. Top Pokemon in Pokémon Go
- 4. Get More Rare Candy in Pokémon Go
- 5. Pokémon Go Special Trade Tips
- 6. Get More Pokeballs in Pokémon Go
- 7. Pokémon Go Level-up Tips
- 8. Pokémon Go Lucky Trade Tips
- 9. Change Nickname in Pokémon Go
- 10. Pokémon Go Transferring Tips
- 11. Pokémon Go Trade Distance Guide
- 12. Pokémon Go Spotlight Hour Guide
- 13. Troubleshoot Pokemon GO Error 12
- 14. Pokémon Go Unable to Authenticate
- 15. Fix Pokémon Go Black Screen Error
- 16. Fix Pokémon Go Error 11 GPS Signal Not Found
- Fake GPS on Games
- 1. Top 15 Games like Pokémon Go
- 2. 6 Best GPS Games To Play Outdoors
- 3. Must-Have Apps for Harry Potter Fans
- 4. Spoof Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- 5. Wizards Unite Hacks and Cheats
- 6. Fake GPS in The Walking Dead
- 7. Tricks to Level Up in Walking Dead
- 8. Tips To Play Ingress Prime
- 9. Ingress vs. Ingress Prime Comparison
- 10. Spoof Ingress Prime Location
- 11. Spoof Location on Jurassic World Alive
- 12. Tips and Hacks for Captain Tsubasa
- 13. Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Player
- 14. Tips To Play The AR Game-Anomaly
- 15. Fake GPS on Mobile Legends
- Fake Location on Social Apps
- 1. Fake Location on Whatsapp
- 2. Fake Location on Facebook
- 3. Change Location on Facebook Dating
- 4. Change Location on Twitter
- 5. Fake Location on YikYak
- 6. Fake Location on Snapchat
- 7. Add Location Filters on Snapchat
- 8. Fake mSpy GPS
- 9. Fake Location on Tiktok
- 10. Change Instagram Region/Country
- 11. Change Instagram Business Location
- 12. Change Location on Twitter
- 13. Set Preferred Job Location on LinkedIn
- Fake Location on Dating Apps
- 1. Fake Hinge GPS
- 2. Top Funny Hinge Prompts
- 3. Apps Like Tinder
- 4. Enjoy Tinder Gold for Free
- 5. Fake Tinder GPS
- 6. Fix Tinder Keeps Crashing
- 7. Find People on Tinder by Name
- 8. Use Grindr on a PC
- 9. Grindr Web app explained
- 10. Fake Grindr GPS
- 11. Grindr Unable to Refresh
- 12. Fake Bumble GPS
- 13. Bumble Snooze Mode Guide
- 14. Tinder vs Bumble vs Hinge
- Get Around Geo-blocking