Here Are All Updated Torkoal Maps And A Detailed Guide To Catch It Remotely
Are you looking for an updated Torkoal map to catch this unique Pokemon?
Well, if your answer is “yes”, then this Torkoal regional map guide will certainly come handy to you. This Generation III Pokemon is extremely popular as it was even owned by Ash in the original Pokemon anime. Since Torkoal isn’t spawned commonly, catching it can be tough in the game. In this post, I’m going to make you familiar with a Torkoal regional map and would also provide a solution to catch this Pokemon from your home.
Part 1: What is it about Torkoal that makes it so unique?
If you have been following the Pokemon universe, then you might already know that Torkoal is a fire-type Pokemon. It is a Generation III Pokemon and is often known as a “Coal Pokemon” due to its distinctive characteristics. While Torkoal is only 0.5 meters long, it can weigh around 80 kilograms. Apart from its Shell Armor that gives it protection, it is known for its attacks like White Smoke and Drought. Although the Pokemon is a bit slow, it has excellent defense and skill effects.
Though, you should note that the water, ice, ground, rock, and steel type Pokemons are its weaknesses. Also, Torkoal is not known to have any evolution as of now.
Part 2: Torkoal Regional Map: Where to Look for This Pokemon?
Since Torkoal is a region-specific Pokemon, you might not stumble upon it so easily. According to experts, the Torkoal regional map includes countries in South Asia and the Indian Subcontinent. Here, you can see a representation of the Torkoal map and the major places to spot it. Presently, it is known to spawn in countries like India, Oman, UAE, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Nepal, Vietnam, and other surrounding regions.
Some Torkoal Pokemon Go Maps to Know its Spawn Locations
As you can see from the Torkoal regional map, the Pokemon spawns in certain locations only. To help you identify these places, you can use a reliable Torkoal map, like these options.
1. PoGo Map
This is a highly diverse Pokemon Go radar that contains all kinds of details about several Pokemons. You can go to its settings to filter the results and use it as a Torkoal Pokemon Go map as well. It has a map-like interface that is updated regularly to let you know about the recent spawning location of Torkoal.
2. The Silph Road
This is the biggest crowd-sourced community of Pokemon Go players with detailed locations of various Pokemons. Just go to its website, select “Torkoal” as the type of Pokemon, and get information about its recent spawning. Besides that, you can also know about Pokemon nests, Pokestops, and gyms from here.
3. Poke Map
While Poke Map is not known to update as frequently as the above-listed options, you can try it nevertheless. It will display a map so that you can know the exact coordinates and addresses for the spawning of Torkoal. You can also use it to know the location of other Pokemons and details about raids, Pokestops, gyms, etc.
Part 3: How to Use the Torkoal Map and Spoof your Location to Catch the Pokemon?
If you are not living in South Asia or any other region where Torkoal spawns, then you can use the above-listed Torkoal map hack. Using these maps, you can check the exact spawn location for the Pokemon. After knowing its coordinates or address, you can easily teleport to that location using a GPS spoofing tool.
Use Dr.Fone – Virtual Location to Spoof iPhone Location
If you own an iPhone, then you can try Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to spoof its GPS. It is an extremely user-friendly desktop application that can spoof your iPhone location pretty easily. All you need to do is enter the target location’s address or its coordinates. There are several add-on features like GPS joystick to help you move realistically in any location.
- The Dr.Fone application has a dedicated Teleport mode that would change the location of your iPhone virtually to anywhere.
- It provides a user-friendly map-like interface that you can zoom or move around to drop the pin to the location of your choice.
- If you want, you can look up for any location by its address, coordinates, or just browse the map the way you like.
- There are additional features to create a virtual route, add multiple stops, and simulate your movement. You can select a preferred speed for walking/running and even enter the number of times you want to cover the route.
- There is also a GPS joystick on the interface that you can use to move in a realistic manner on the map. This will make sure that apps like Pokemon Go won’t detect your location hack.
- Works with all the leading gaming, dating, and other apps
- It is extremely easy to use and quite reliable
- There is no need to jailbreak your iPhone to spoof your location
- Only free trial version available
Fake GPS on Android with a GPS Joystick App
Unlike iPhone, Android users have plenty of options for mock GPS apps that are available on the Play Store. If you simply need to teleport your location, then you can use the Fake GPS app by Hola or Fake GPS by Lexa. Though, if you wish to simulate your movement as well, then you can use the Fake GPS and Joystick App by The App Ninjas.
- You can directly enter the exact coordinates of the place you wish to teleport to.
- It provides a GPS joystick for us to move on the map the way we like realistically.
- Users can customize different speed limits for walking, jogging, and running.
- You can directly select a simulation speed and mark different spots in a route to cover
- Freely available
- No rooting needed to mock GPS using the app
- It can be a bit complicated to use at first
- If Pokemon Go detects it, then it can get your account banned
I hope that after reading this guide, you would be able to know about some working Torkoal map hacks. To make things easier for you, I have already included a Torkoal regional map in this post. After getting to know the spawning points from a Torkoal Pokemon Go map, you can just spoof your device location to catch it. If you are an iPhone user, then you can try Dr.Fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to do that and catch tons of Pokemons without stepping out.
Pokemon Go Hacks
- Popular Pokemon Go Map
- Types of Pokemon Map
- Pokemon Go Hacks
- Play Pokemon Go at Home