Full Guide to KingoRoot and Its Best Alternative
In the field of rooting, there are two decent tools named KingoRoot and Android Root. KingoRoot is from Kingo software and Android Root is from Wondershare. This blog post have been written with these two powerful rooting tools.
So learn about them and take your decision which one to use at the time of rooting your Android device.
Part 1: What is KingoRoot
KingoRoot is a rooting software and app. You can download and install it either on your PC or directly on your Android device. Visit the software's web page from here https://www.kingoapp.com/ and you will see that there are two options to download KingoRoot on Windows PC or Android. So you can download KingoRoot for any of the two platforms.
Well, KingoRoot is a nice software and app, but you should also know its both sides - positive and negative.
- One click rooting facility.
- Have two options for Android and Windows PC.
- It can work directly from Android device.
- Unrooting is easy with the help of "REMOVE ROOT" button.
- It is kept on your device even after rooting.
- It also installs many unnecessary apps automatically which are really irritating.
Part 2: How to use KingoRoot to Root Your Android Phone
Now we will show you how to use KingoRoot and root your Android phone with it. So reading this part will make you able to use KingoRoot properly.
How to use KingoRoot?
Here are the step by step guidelines through which you can root your Android phone with the software. We will show you both KingoRoot APK and KingoRoot for Windows. KingoRoot APK doesn't need any PC to use it.
1. First of all, you need to download KingoRoot APK on your Android phone. To do so, you should check the security for turning on unknown sources. Otherwise it won't allow KingoRoot apk. So follow this Settings > Security > Unknown sources.
2. Download, install and launch the app on your Android device. KingoRoot download will take little time.
3. On the main screen, you will see "One Click Root". Click on it.
4. Wait and see whether it can perform the rooting or not. Try some times and if nothing works, you should go for the KingoRoot PC version.
KingoRoot PC Version
1. First, visit the website of KingoRoot and download the PC software on your PC from there.
2. Then install it on your PC and launch the software.
3. After that, you will need to connect your Android device (USB debugging mode enabled) to your PC using a USB cable. As the USB debugging mode enabled on your Android device, it will be recognized automatically with the software.
4. Once the recognition establishes, KingoRoot will start downloading all the necessary drivers.
5. After the complete connection, you will see a new window with the "ROOT" button.
6. This is the one click button which you will now have to hit.
7. The rooting process will be started and going on. You will see the progress onscreen.
8. Once the root is complete and successful, you will get confirmation message "ROOT SUCCEED" onscreen like below -
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Generic Android Root
- Samsung Root
- Root Samsung Galaxy S3
- Root Samsung Galaxy S4
- Root Samsung Galaxy S5
- Root Note 4 on 6.0
- Root Note 3
- Root Samsung S7
- Root Samsung J7
- Jailbreak Samsung
- Motorola Root
- LG Root
- HTC Root
- Nexus Root
- Sony Root
- Huawei Root
- ZTE Root
- Zenfone Root
- Root Alternatives
- KingRoot App
- Root Explorer
- Root Master
- One Click Root Tools
- King Root
- Odin Root
- Root APKs
- CF Auto Root
- One Click Root APK
- Cloud Root
- SRS Root APK
- iRoot APK
- Root Toplists
- Hide Apps without Root
- Free In-App Purchase NO Root
- 50 Apps for Rooted User
- Root Browser
- Root File Manager
- No Root Firewall
- Hack Wifi without Root
- AZ Screen Recorder Alternatives
- Button Savior Non Root
- Samsung Root Apps
- Samsung Root Software
- Android Root Tool
- Things to Do Before Rooting
- Root Installer
- Best phones to Root
- Best Bloatware Removers
- Hide Root
- Delete Bloatware