Want to Root Android with SRS Root APK? Here Are the Solutions
Android is a mobile phone operating system developed by Google Inc. for touchscreen devices. The growth of Android is rapidly increasing nowadays, most of the devices are powered by Android Operating system. The main reason behind the popularity of Android is its flexibility and customization. Young tech geek loves to customize their smartphone with custom ROMs, themes, and many others. All these things are possible with the help of Root access. So, what is root? Rooting is the process to allow the user to gain privileged access to Android device.
Young tech geek loves to customize their smartphone with custom ROMs, themes, and many others. All these things are possible with the help of Root access. So, what is root? Rooting is the process to allow the user to gain privileged access to Android device.
With the fast advancement in technology and innovation, there are lots of phone rooting apps are developed. If you seeking such applications, then SRS Root may be not a bad choice.
To install SRS Root, you have to download the SRS Root PC application from its official website. Specifically, this application is a PC-based rooting program that works only by connecting your Android to a PC. Some may be seeking the SRS Root APK to be directly installed on Android for rooting. But the truth is SRS Root APK is not readily available, either from its official website or from Google Play Store. Since rooting your Android is your only objective, just get a USB cable and a PC and let's start.
Features of SRS Root
SRS Root is a freeware that allows easy root of Android devices with One click root option. It supports rooting and unrooting of Android devices with Android version 1.5 to 4.2.
SRS Root is an easy method to root your Android device, but it doesn't mean it is without any disadvantages. First of all, the support for devices from Android 4.3 and above is very slow. The latest Android version is 7.1 but SRS Root apk only supports rooting up to 4.2. Moreover, the user interface is very outdated and feels sluggish. Some veteran Android users have reported that the prompt messages displayed during rooting are not user-friendly and rooting may be subject to failure possibilities.
Here is the step-by-step guide to root Android device by using SRS Root application.
First of all, you have to enable "USB debugging" by tapping on build number 5 times under about phone.
Then, go to "Settings" > "Security", and enable "Unknown sources" on your device.
You have to download and install SRS Root tool on your Windows PC. It is recommended to close all other applications to avoid facing errors.
Now, open SRS Root application and connect your Android device with computer via USB cable.
You can select one of three options, "Root Device (Permanent)", "Root Device (Temporary)", or "UnRoot Device". You can then choose an option as per needs.
- Generic Android Root
- 1. Text Message Apps for Android
- 2. Root Android ONE Devices
- 3. 30 Useful Android Root Apps
- 4. Best Android Root File Managers
- 5. Get Root Access with Computer
- 6. Delete Preinstalled Apps on Android
- 7. Get Free In-APP Purchase
- 8. Wifi Hotspot Apps without Rooting
- 9. Get Root Access on Android
- 10.Root Android Devices
- 11.Root Android Phones and Tablets
- 12.Root Smartphone on Android
- 13.Why Root Android and How to Root it
- 14.Root Android 4 Series in Two Ways
- 15.Tools to Root Android Online
- Specific Android Root
- 1. Root Samsung Galaxy S7& S7 Edge
- 2. Root LG Devices with Root Script
- 3. Samsung Root Software to Root
- 4. Root Motorola Devices
- 5. 2 Solutions to Root ZTE Devices
- 6. Solution to Root Huawei P9 Safely
- 7. 2 Methods to Root Nexus 7 Easily
- 8. Solutions to Root Sony Devices
- 9. Root Any HTC Device in One Click