MirrorGo for Android is the most advanced Android mirror application for Windows. It is convenient to mirror Android screens to large screens, control your phone from a PC, and transfer files for better work and intelligent life.Try It Free See Pricing
For Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Loved by Over 50 Million Customers5 Reviews
How to mirror Android screen to PC?
Android mirror software can quickly help you to mirror your Android phone screen to your computer. It is more subtle to work or play on a big screen. You can control your mobile phone and access phone content from the computer. It is a user-friendly platform for people who are not tech-savvy.
Step 1. Install MirrorGo software on the computer.
Step 2. Connect your Android phone with PC via USB.
Step 3. Enable USB debugging on Android and start to mirror.
1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
Hard Disk Space
200 MB and above free space
Android 6.0 and higher
Hard Disk Space
MirrorGo (Android) FAQs
MirrorGo (Android) Tips & Tricks
- How to Control Android Phone from PC?
- 6 Best Apps for Screen Mirroring Android to PC
- Guide to Mirror Your Android to Android
- 10 Ways to Play Android Games on Windows PC/Mac
- Top 7 Free Online Android Emulators
- How to Mirror PC Screen to Android Phones?
- Top 10 AirPlay Apps in Android
- How To Stream Anything From Android to Apple TV
- Remote Access Android Phone from PC
Our Customers Are Also Downloading
Dr.Fone - System Repair (iOS)
Fix with various iOS system issues like recovery mode, white Apple logo, black screen, looping on start, etc.
Dr.Fone - Phone Backup (iOS)
Backup and restore any item on/to a device, and export what you want from the backup to your computer.
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (iOS)
Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.