Here Are The 8 Best Alternatives to PokeCrew That Are Still Active!
“I can’t access PokeCrew anymore on my Android. Is there any alternative to the PokeCrew map that I can try?”
Being a regular Pokemon Go trainer, I see queries like this posted all over on Reddit, Quora, and other online forums. Earlier, the PokeCrew app used to be a go-to destination for Pokemon Go players to look for different game-related details. Even though the PokeCrew map’s availability has been changed, you can still use it. In this guide, I will let you know how to use PokeCrew and list its 8 best alternatives that are trusted by other pro players.
Part 1: How Can You Still Use PokeCrew?
You might already know that the PokeCrew app is not available on the Play Store anymore. This is because Niantic came to know about several third-party Pokemon resources and got them banned from the Play Store a while back. Therefore, if you want to use PokeCrew, then you need to download its APK from third-party sources. with the help of this tool, other hacks for catching pokemon go without walking will also do great help
Download PokeCrew APK: https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.pokecrew.pokecrewmap/
- Once you have installed the app, you can use the PokeCrew map to check the spawning location of any Pokemon.
- It provides a global directory of the major spawning locations and durations of different types of Pokemons.
- You can also get to know the locations of other resources like gyms, raids, nests, and Pokestops.
- There are dedicated filters in the game so that you can know the exact spawning location of the Pokemon of your choice.
Part 2: The 8 Best Alternatives to PokeCrew
One of the major challenges of PokeCrew is that the resource is not updated regularly. If you want, you can try either of the following options instead of the PokeCrew map.
1. Go Radar Pokemon Scanner
If you don’t want to download apps from third-party sources, then you can try this PokeCrew alternative. While it is available on the Play Store, the map isn’t updated so frequently.
- It provides a simple user-interface to know the spawning location of various Pokemons.
- You can go to its filters and look for any specific Pokemon
- The app is pretty easy to use and is available for free
- It isn’t updated regularly
2. WeCatch for Pokemon Go
This is another resourceful alternative to catch Pokemons worldwide that you can use instead of the PokeCrew map. Not only Android, you can install WeCatch on your iOS device as well.
- This lightweight application has a map-like interface to show the spawning locations of various Pokemons.
- You can also get to know the location of gyms, Pokestops, nests, and raids from here.
- The resource is updated regularly and also provides the spawning duration of each Pokemon.
- Not available on the Play Store
3. Poke Radar
As the name suggests, Poke Radar provides an atlas of various Pokemons with other details that you can use to level-up your game.
- Since this Pokemon map is not available on the Play Store, you have to download it from third-party sources.
- You can discover the spawning of Pokemons nearby using its interactive map.
- You can also switch to any other location to discover more Pokemons there or get to know the location of gyms and raids as well.
- Not all Pokemons are listed
Download link: https://apkpure.com/poke-radar-for-pokemon-go/com.pokeradar
4. Poke Live Map
Developed by JV Studios, this is a popular alternative for PokeCrew that you can run on all the leading Android devices.
- You can use Poke Live to view the exact real-time location of a Pokemon.
- It will also list the estimated duration for which the Pokemon would be available.
- You can also check the location for Pokemon nests, stops, gyms, raids, etc. in any city.
- Not updated regularly
5. Radar Go for Android
This would be a preferred PokeCrew map alternative for those who would like to catch Pokemons near their present location.
- On its home, it will list the location of all the nearby Pokemons that are available with their spawning duration.
- If you want, you can browse the available Pokemons available in any other place as well.
- There is also a provision for us to add the spawning or nest location for any Pokemon in the directory.
- Not available on the Play Store anymore
Download link: https://www.malavida.com/en/soft/radar-go/android/
6. The Silph Road
This is the most popular crowd-sourced directory that is maintained by active Pokemon Go players worldwide. Ideally, you can visit its website and gain tons of details about the game.
- In this, you can find the recent spawning location of Pokemons as cited by other trainers.
- It is also an excellent source to check the nest, gym, and raid locations in Pokemon Go.
- There are inbuilt filters to let you know the location of any specific Pokemon of your choice.
- Takes a lot of time to filter the exact results
7. PoGo Map
While the app for the PoGo Map is not active anymore, you can always visit its website and use its resources for free.
- It is a freely available web source to find the spawning locations of Pokemons near you.
- Apart from the exact coordinates for the spawning, you can also check the address of the place.
- You can filter the results for any Pokestop, gym, raid, and so on.
- No mobile app available anymore
8. Poke Map
Lastly, you can also go to the website of Poke Map and use its services as an ideal alternative to the PokeCrew map.
- It provides a user-friendly atlas so that you can obtain the location of any Pokemon.
- There are several filters so that you can select the Pokemon of your choice and know its spawning location.
- The Pokemon directory also has details about raids, Pokestops, and gyms in different places.
- Not available worldwide
Pro Tip: How to Spoof your Device Location To Catch Pokemons
After getting to know about these PokeCrew alternatives, you can easily check the spawning or nest location of any Pokemon. If you want to catch them without leaving your home, then you can use dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS). This user-friendly desktop application can spoof your iPhone location without jailbreaking it. All you need to do is connect your device to the tool and look for any place via its coordinates or address.
Additionally, the application can also help you spoof your movement in a route. You can drop the pin on the map to form a feasible route and set an appropriate speed to cover it. A GPS joystick would also be enabled on the interface that you can use to simulate your movement realistically.
There you go! Now when you know about the working of PokeCrew, you can easily catch tons of Pokemons. For your convenience, I have also listed the 8 best alternatives to the PokeCrew map that you can use on your device. Furthermore, after noting the spawning location of any Pokemon, you can use a reliable tool like dr.fone – Virtual Location (iOS) to catch these Pokemons remotely.
You Might Also Like
- Popular Pokemon Go Map
- Types of Pokemon Map
- Pokemon Go Hacks
- Pokemon Go Gym Hunter
- Get 100iv Pokemon
- Pokemon Go Radar
- Pokestops Map Near me
- Pokemon Go Nests Coordinates
- Specified Pokemon Map