HTC Data Recovery - How to Recover Deleted files on HTC One
The HTC One is a great device in terms of its configuration, operating system, interface and aesthetics. Regardless of how great the device is, your data may be compromised and get deleted accidentally. You cannot imagine how many Android users lost their photos, videos, music, documents, apps etc. Some of these files are precious so it is great to be able to get them back by performing an HTC recovery procedure.
Part 1: How HTC Data Recovery works
Your HTC One tracks the location of your files on its hard drive by using "pointers" that tells the operating system where the file's data begins and ends. Therefore, these pointers will be deleted when the pointer's corresponding file is deleted; the operating system will then mark this space as available.
Visually, you will not be able to see the file on your hard drive and is considered as free space. Your HTC One's operating system will only rid of the data when a new data is available to be written over the old data. Therefore, if you are able to perform an HTC One recovery successfully, you will be able to get back your lost file.
By now, are you wondering why your device does not just delete the existence of the file when you tap the "delete" button? You see, it is much faster deleting the file's pointer and flagging it is as available space instead of erasing the file by overwriting its data. This action increases your device's performance and saves time.
If you have accidentally deleted a file or found that some files are missing on your HTC Once, turn its power off and do not use it until you are ready to perform HTC One recovery procedure. If you do, the possibility of successfully recovering your files will decrease as the file's data will be overwritten with a new set of data.
Part 2: Best HTC Data Recovery Tool - Android Data Recovery
Do not panic if your files gone MIA or accidentally deleted. All you need to do is download the dr.fone toolkit - Android Data Recovery and install it on your computer. It has one of the highest recovery rates in the industry and therefore, among the most reliable in recovering photos, videos, contacts, messaging, call logs etc. The software is compatible with many Android devices which means you can use it even if you decide to change your HTC One with another phone. The software provides great directions while performing data recovery so that you are able to get the most from it.
Here are some of its features:
World's 1st Android smartphone and tablet recovery software.
- Highest recovery rate in the industry.
- Browse and preview the list of recoverable files.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messaging, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with 6000+ Android devices.
The great thing about the dr.fone toolkit - Android Data Recovery is that it is almost intuitive to use (after all, you get all the help you can from the helpful wizard). Therefore, even if you run in panic mode, you can still successfully perform the HTC recovery procedures.
How to Recover Deleted Files on HTC with dr.fone toolkit?
- Select Data Recovery from the list of "services" in the toolkit after launching the dr.fone toolkit - Android Data Recovery on your computer.
- Connect your HTC One to your computer with a USB cable. Make sure you have enabled USB debugging on your HTC One device so that you can proceed with the next steps in this process.
- Note: if your HTC One happens to run on Android 4.2.2 or above, you will get a pop-up message on your mobile device. Click " OK " to enable USB debugging.
- Once your HTC One has established a connection with your computer, the software will show you a list of data types that it can help you to recover. Select the types of data you want it to recover (by default, the software will check all the checkboxes). Click the "Next" button once you have selected the file types you want the software to scan.
- You will be then be presented with two scanning modes ("Standard Mode" and "Advanced Mode"--- pick one that most suitable for your needs. "Standard Mode" is great if you want a faster result and if you had just deleted the file that you want to recover. However, if you just realised that the file is MIA and not sure how long it has been missing, it is best to opt for "Advanced Mode".
- This will prompt the software to start scanning your device for recoverable data that has been deleted; the process should not take long and will be completed in a matter of minutes.
- Note: you might get a Superuser authorization window popping up during the scanning procedure---click the "Allow" button to continue to the next step. You can also opt to not undertake this procedure.
- Once the scanning is complete, you will be able to preview the recoverable data individually. Check the checkboxes of the items that you want back in your possession and hit the "Recover" button to save them.
Click the "Start" button to start analysing and scanning your HTC One.
With the help of the dr.fone toolkit - Android Data Recovery, you do not need to panic when your files are nowhere inside your HTC One. All you need to do is perform an HCT One recovery procedure and you should be able to get back the files that were missing in no time.
- HTC Management
- HTC Data Recovery
- HTC Photos to PC
- HTC Transfer
- HTC Sync Manager
- Remove HTC Lock Screen
- HTC Backup
- HTC SIM Unlock Code
- Unlock HTC One
- Root HTC M8
- Root HTC M7
- Root HTC Phone
- Reset HTC One
- HTC Unlock Bootloader
- HTC Tips and Tricks