4 Ways to Transfer Files from Android to Mac without Hassle
You might be wondering if it is possible to transfer files from Android to Mac. Here is the kicker it is straightforward to transfer any type of data between two completely different operating systems. On the internet platform, there are various tools to transfer data from Android to Mac. If you are looking for the reliable software to transfer your data safely, then you must refer to this article. Here, we have mentioned the best data transfer tools which you can use without hassle.
Part 1: How to transfer files from Android to Mac using Dr.Fone?
The Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android) is an ideal way to transfer files from Android to Mac. It has made the very easier for Android users to transfer their Android data to Mac with just one click. It can transfer various types of Android data such as messages, contacts, images, audio and many other types. This amazing software can also transfer data between Android and iTunes.
One Stop Solution to Transfer Files from Android to Mac
- Transfer, manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Backup your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc. to computer and restore them easily.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Fully compatible with 3000+ Android devices (Android 2.2 - Android 8.0) from Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, Motorola, Sony etc.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.13.
It does not only transfer the data from Android to Mac, but it can also transfer the data between two Android devices. Without any interruption, you can easily switch your Android data to your Mac. The best part of this software is that it is compatible with all latest Android versions.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to transfer files from Android to Mac using Dr.Fone-PhoneManager:
Step 1: Download the Dr.Fone-PhoneManager software on your Mac and run the software. Then, click on the "Phone Manager" module from its control panel.
Step 2: With the help of digital cable, connect your Android device to your Mac. Once your Mac detects your Android device, click on the desired media file from the menu bar.
Step 3: In this case, we have taken the example of “Photos” media file. Now, select all the photos that you want to transfer.
Step 4: Click on the “Export to PC” button which is under the main tab. After a few minutes, your Android data will be transferred to your Mac system.
Part 2: How to transfer data from Android to Mac using Android File Transfer?
The Android File Transfer is another ultimate way to transfer data from Android to Mac. This data transfer software also supports all latest Android versions. It can easily transfer the data from Android to Mac and from Mac to Android also. It is convenient to use on your Mac computer or MacBook.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to transfer files from android to MacBook using the Android File Transfer:
Step 1: Download the software on your MacBook or Mac computer. After that, open the androidfiletransfer.dmg.
Step 2: Now, drag the Android File Transfer software to Applications. Then, connect your Android device to your Mac system.
Step 3: Open the Android File Transfer and search for the files that you want to transfer to your Mac. Then, copy all the selected files to your Mac.
Part 3: How to transfer files from Android to Mac using Samsung Smart Switch?
The Samsung Smart Switch is an amazing data transfer app which is developed by Samsung Company. To transfer video from Android to Mac, it is one of the ideal choices for Android users. It supported various file types which include messages, call logs, applications and all media files.
This data transfer software is compatible with various Android devices such as Lenovo, Motorola, and many others. It works with all Galaxy and non-Galaxy devices. It can transfer the data either through the USB cable or wirelessly.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to send files from Android to Mac using Samsung Smart Switch:
Step 1: To commence the process, download the Samsung Smart Switch for Mac. Then, launch the software on your Mac system.
Step 2: Now, connect your Android device to your Mac with the help of USB cable.
Step 3: After that, tap on the “More”. Then, tap “Preferences”. Select all the file types that you want to transfer to your Mac.
Step 4: Now, go back to the main page and press the “Backup” tab to transfer the data to your Mac.
Part 4: How to transfer files from Android to Mac using Handshaker?
The Handshaker is also one of the best ways to send files from Mac to Android or vice versa. It has great transferring speed. It provides security while transferring the data between Mac and Android. It has now offered the drag and drop option for easily transferring the data. The Handshaker supports a wide range of file types such as images, videos, and audio files. Luckily, it works with all the latest Android versions.
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to send files from Android to Mac or vice versa using Handshaker:
Step 1: To begin the process, download the Handshaker software for Mac. Then, launch the software.
Step 2: After launching the software, connect your Android device to your Mac with the help of a digital cable.
Step 3: Now, download the Handshaker app on your Android device by downloading its APK file from its official site. Then, install the app and reconnect your Android device with your Mac.
Step 4: Click on the “Import” button and select all the files from your Mac to transfer the files to Android. You can click on the “Export” to transfer files from Android to Mac after selecting the desired files.
To send files from Mac to Android, technology has given the wonderful solution for data transfer. The data transfer software like Dr.Fone allows the users to transfer files within a short period of time.
- Transfer From Android
- Transfer from Android to PC
- Transfer Pictures from Huawei to PC
- Transfer Pictures from LG to Computer
- Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
- Transfer Outlook Contacts from Android to computer
- Transfer from Android to Mac
- Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
- Transfer Data from Huawei to Mac
- Transfer Data from Sony to Mac
- Transfer Data from Motorola to Mac
- Sync Android with Mac OS X
- Apps for Android Transfer to Mac
- Data Transfer to Android
- Import CSV Contacts to Android
- Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
- Transfer VCF to Android
- Transfer Music from Mac to Android
- Transfer Android SMS to Android
- Transfer Android Photos to Android
- Transfer Music to Android
- Transfer Data from Android to Android
- Transfer Files from PC to Android
- Transfer Files from Mac to Android
- Android File Transfer App
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Android to Android Data Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
- Top Alternatives to Android File Transfer for Mac
- Android Manager
- Seldom-Known Android Tips