How Can You Cast Your iPhone to Windows PC With Ease?
Screen casting is an intuitive technique of displaying your smartphone's screen onto a larger screen. Instead of showing the screen to every individual in the room one after another, this technique has proven effective in many ways. There have been multiple screencasting methods that have gained popularity among the masses. However, confusion remains regarding which tool is the best to cast iPhone to PC.
To get an answer to this discussion, we will be focusing on multiple methods for casting the iPhone to PC. With this, you will be able to figure out the best method that would suit your conditions.
Part 1: Cast Your iPhone to Windows PC via a USB Cable
For the first method, there are multiple options to consider when observed carefully. However, since we are looking forth to cast the iPhone to a PC with a USB cable, AirDroid Cast provides one of the best models for it.
Since the process is simple to execute, AirDroid Cast can prove to be helpful in many ways. iPhone cannot be cast to the Windows PC directly, which needs to be managed through a third-party tool like AirDroid Cast. To know how you can easily manage this process, let's find out it using the step-by-step guide provided below:
Step 1: After installing AirDroid Cast to your Windows, you must launch the tool. Select the "USB/Cable" section from the available options and connect your iPhone to the lightning cable.
Step 2: On connecting your iPhone to the PC successfully, you will find the device under the "Available device:" section. Select it to mirror the device on the PC.
Step 3: You will receive a notification on your iPhone where you must select the "Trust" option to cast the iPhone to your PC successfully.
Supported Devices: Supports iOS 11.0 and the latest iOS devices.
- The tool provides a variety of connectivity options to its users.
- It features a simple and clean interface, which makes it easy for users to connect.
- To cast iPhone to PC, you will have to buy the premium membership of the tool.
- There are multiple issues reported with its connectivity, leading to lagging screens.
Part 2: Cast Your iPhone to Windows PC Using LetsView
If you are not satisfied with the results offered by AirDroid Cast for casting iPhone to PC, you can look into other options. LetsView provides a premium screening experience to its users for casting iPhone screens on the computer.
Along with other compatibility support, the tool casts the screen to a more prominent option with audio. Its ability to take the process wirelessly is another highlight that makes it a great option. To know more about how to cast the iPhone screen to the Windows computer with LetsView, look into the steps featured below:
Step 1: To cast the device onto the PC, you will have to install the latest application of LetsView on your iPhone and PC. After installation, launch the application on both devices.
Step 2: As the application opens on the device, it will detect the computer for casting the screen. However, you must ensure that the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. As the name of your computer is displayed on your phone's screen, select it.
Step 3: Proceed to open your iPhone's "Control Center" by swiping it down from the top-right section. Next, hold the "Screen Mirroring" button to lead to another screen, and select the name of your computer to cast the device successfully.
Supported Devices: Supports iOS 12.0 and later.
- This tool does not require a USB connection to mirror the devices to other screens.
- It allows you to record the screen of your iPhone using the tool.
- You cannot control the screen of your iPhone from the computer.
- Multiple disconnection problems have been reported about the tool.
Part 3: Cast Your iPhone to Windows PC Using Reflector
Reflector 4 is another wireless solution you can consider while casting iPhone to PC. Although there is no mobile application for this tool, there is no need to install anything on your smartphone, which is a plus point. Additionally, there are multiple features available for Reflector, including the ability to cater to multi-device screen mirroring. Along with that, you can also record the mirrored screen easily with this tool.
If you seek to cast your iPhone's screen to the Windows PC through Reflector 4, look into the following steps in detail:
Step 1: Download and install the Reflector application on your Windows computer and launch it.
Step 2: You must ensure that the iPhone and computer have the same Wi-Fi connection. Proceed to the Control Center of your iPhone by swiping it from the top-right corner of the screen.
Step 3: You must hold the "Screen Mirroring" button to continue to the next screen, where you have to select the computer. This will cast the screen of your iPhone to the PC with ease.
Supported Devices: Windows 10 or later.
- It does not require you to install any application on your iPhone.
- The tool is easy to use, with no complications in setting up the device for casting on the computer.
- You have to pay the price for using this simple tool, which does not sound appropriate.
- There is no option of controlling the iPhone from the computer with the help of the tool.
Bonus: Mirror Your iPhone to Windows PC Using Dr.Fone Air
For users looking for a perfect experience of casting their iPhone to the Windows PC, they should consider opting for Wondershare Dr.Fone Air. This online screen mirroring solution brings up one of the best options in the market for this purpose. While you are mirroring your iPhone screen with this tool, it provides an effective and quality result to its users.
Key Features of This Online Solution
Wondershare Dr.Fone Air comprises multiple features which make it an effective screen mirroring solution. To know how this tool makes life easier, look into its prominent features.
- There is no price associated with this online solution. Along with that, there are no ads that hinder the user experience.
- You are not required to use Bluetooth or NFC services for connecting your devices to the computer.
- There is an option to adjust the mirrored screen easily, which includes the option of rotating, zooming, or taking screenshots.
Steps to Mirror iPhone to PC with Dr.Fone Air
If you wish to know how you can cast from iPhone to PC using the efficient solution of Dr.Fone Air, look ahead into the steps:
Step 1: Open Dr.Fone Air
Start by launching the online tool on your Windows computer by accessing it from the browser. As it opens, ensure that the devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Connect Devices with Code
Install the Dr.Fone Link application on your iPhone and continue to scan the QR code or add the cast code on your iPhone.
Step 3: Mirror Your iPhone to PC
On scanning or adding the code, you will have to continue with the process by allowing the connectivity of devices. Following this, select the option of "Start Broadcasting" on your iPhone to initiate screen mirroring successfully.
The article has provided a comprehensive overview of how to cast iPhone to PC using different means. With the help of these methods, you will be able to assess the right way of connecting both devices and getting the required results. If you seek a quick and effective option, Dr.Fone Air provides a high-quality result that is quite intuitive. For good results, you should assess and try such tools.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Control iPhone from PC
- Control iPhone Tips
- Mirror iPhone to PC
- 1. Cast iPhone to Mac
- 2. Apps to Mirror iPhone to Mac
- 3. Cast iPhone to Windows PC
- 4. Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC
- 5. Display iPhone Screen on PC
- 6. Screen Share on iPhone
- 7. Mirror iPhone to Laptop
- 8. Mirror iPhone to PC via USB
- 9. Mirror iPhone to Windows 10
- 10. Stream iPhone to Computer
- 11. Stream iPhone Video to Computer
- Mirror iPhone to Others
- 1. Screen Mirroring iPhone to iPad
- 2. Mirror iPhone to iPhone
- 3. Mirror iPhone/iPad to Fire TV Stick
- 4. Mirror iPhone to Roku
- 5. Cast iPhone to Chromecast
- Screen Record iPhone
- 1. iPhone Screen Recorders
- 2. Record Youtube Videos on iPhone
- 3. Capture iPhone Screen on PC/Mac
- 4. Screenshot Snapchat without Knowing
- 5. Turn on Screen Record on iPhone
- 6. Capture iPhone Screen Video
- 7. Record iPhone Screen without Jailbreak
- Screen Mirroring Tips