10 iPhone Screen Recorders You Want to Know
- Part 1. Three Best iPhone Screen Recorders on Windows
- Part 2. Three Best iPhone Screen Recorders on Mac
- Part 3. Four Best iPhone Screen Recording apps
You'll now be presented with a view of your iOS device's screen. Three Best iPhone Screen Recorders on Windows If you do not own other products of Apple except your iPhone, you could still screen recording your iPhone on Windows by using some software. Three screen recorders below are supposed to be good choice for you:
Wondershare Software newly rolls out the feature "Wondershare Dr.Fone " for Wondershare, making it convenient and easy for users to mirror and record iOS screen to computer.
Easily and flexibly record your screen on computer.
- Mirror your device to your computer or projector wirelessly.
- Record mobile games, videos, Facetime and more.
- Support jailbroken and un-jailbroken devices.
- Support iPhone,iPad and iPod touch that runs iOS 7.1 to iOS 12.
- Supports iPhone XS (Max) / iPhone XR / iPhone X / 8 (Plus)/ iPhone 7(Plus)/ iPhone6s(Plus), iPhone SE and the latest iOS version fully!
1. How to mirror and recorder mobile games, videos and more to computer
Step 1: Run Wondershare Dr.Fone
Download, install and run Wondershare Dr.Fone on your computer.
Step 2: Put your device and the computer in the same network
If your computer is connecting Wi-Fi, then just connect the same Wi-Fi on your device. If there is no Wi-Fi network, then set Wi-Fi on your computer and connect that Wi-Fi network on your device. After that, click "Wondershare Dr.Fone", it will pop up the box of Wondershare Dr.Fone.
Step 3: Mirror your iPhone
- • For iOS 7, iOS 8 and iOS 9:
Swipe up and click "AirPlay". Then choose "Dr.Fone" and enable "Mirroring".
- • For iOS 10:
Swipe up and tap on "AirPlay Mirroring". Here you can select "Dr.Fone" to let your iPhone mirror to the computer.
- • For iOS 11 and iOS 12:
Swipe up so that the Control Center appears. Touch "Screen Mirroring", select the mirroring target, and wait a short while until your iPhone is successfully mirrored.
Step 4: Record your iPhone screen on computer
You can click the circle button on the bottom of the screen to start recording your iPhone screen. It will export HD videos after you finish it by click the circle button again.
This software belongs to Squirrels LLC, privately-held software development company based in North Canton, Ohio.The price of Reflector software is $14.99.
- • Smart layouts: When multiple devices are connected, Reflector automatically chooses a layout that makes sense. Intelligent layouts minimize distractions and put emphasis on the screens being mirrored.
- • Bring attention to the screen that matters most. Spotlight one screen when multiple devices are connected, and easily switch between which device is emphasized.
- • Choose device frames to make your mirrored screen look like your real device, or choose a different frame to test a new look. Using frames creates a polished and professional appearance.
- • Connected devices don't need to be shown all the time. Easily hide a device without disconnecting it, and then show it again later without the need to reconnect the device.
- • Send your mirrored screens directly to YouTube with the click of a button and invite anyone to view in real time.
- • Enable fullscreen mode to eliminate distractions from other applications or desktop items. Choose background colors or images to go along with mirrored screens.
Step 1: Install Reflector app on your device.
Step 2: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the control center. Look for and tap on AirPlay, and select your computer's name. Scroll down and you will see a mirroring toggle switch. Toggle this, and your iPhone should now be mirrored to your computer screen.
Step 3: In the Reflector 2 Preferences, if you have "Show Client Name" set to "Always", you will see the option to start recording at the top of the mirrored image on your computer. You can also use ATL+R to begin recording. Lastly, you can begin a recording in the Reflector Preferences in the "Record" tab.
This is a product developed by X-Mirage, the price for full version is $16.
- • Mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac or PC, wirelessly. AirPlay Mirroring makes it simple to project the screen of iOS devices to your computer.
- • Mirror multiple iOS devices to one Mac or PC. You can name your computer to distinguish it from other AirPlay receivers. Invite your friends to mirror your favorite games to the same computer and compete with each other. Sharing has never been so easy.
- • One-click recording: Make demo videos, app design or showcasing, record lessons for students, record iOS games, iOS app tutorials. Whatever you do on your iOS devices can be recorded, then exported.
Step 1: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access Control Center, tap AirPlay icon, select X-Mirage[your computer name], then turn on Mirroring and tap Done.
Once enabled, your iPhone's screen will be mirrored on your Mac.
Step 2: Click the red record button to start iPhone screen recording. The red record button is available when you move the mouse cursor to the mirrored window and disappears automatically 3 seconds later. You can run any iPhone apps.
Step 3: Click the Stop button or close the mirrored screen. Then the below window will pop up for you to you to export the recorded iPhone screen video
Apple Computer's Macintosh (Mac) is a series of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. These products such as MacBook, MacBook Air, iMac,… are popular in our modern life.
Mac OS is the computer operating system for Apple Computer's Macintosh line of personal computers and workstations. Apple is also the maker and owner of iPhone, iPad or iPod. There is a large range of screen recorders which is developed for serving iPhone users. Three typical software below are among most popular ones:
QuickTime is owned by Apple. You can download this app from Apple directly, or via some of the other trusted free download websites available on the internet. This app can be used on both Mac and Windows.
A powerful multimedia technology with a built-in media player, QuickTime lets you view Internet video, HD movie trailers, and personal media in a wide range of file formats. And it lets you enjoy them in remarkably high quality.
- • Multimedia platform: You can watch video from your digital camera or mobile phone, an interesting movie on your PC or a cli from a website. All is possible withQuicktime.
- • Sophisticated media player: With its simple design and easy-to-use controls, QuickTime Player makes everything you watch even more enjoyable.
- • Flexible file format: QuickTime lets you do more with your digital media. With QuickTime 7 Pro, you can convert your files to different formats and record and edit your work. How-to-do steps with screenshots.
Step 1: Plug in your iOS device to your Mac/ computer with a Lighting cable
Step 2: Open the QuickTime Player app
Step 3: Click File, then choose New Movie Recording
Step 4: A recording window will appear. Click the little arrow of the drop down menu in front of the record button, select your iPhone. Select the Mic of your iPhone (if you want to record music/ sound effects). You can use the volume slide to monitor audio while recording.
Step 5: Click the Record button. It is time to perform what you want to record on your iPhone.
Step 6: Press the Stop button in the menu bar, or press Command-Control-Esc (Escape) and save the video.
How to use video from Youtube If you need more clear instructions,you should visit:
Thissoftware is developed by Telestream LLC – a company specializes in products that make it possible to get video content to any audience regardless of how it is created, distributed or viewed. You can try screencasting with a free trial of ScreenFlow, then buy it at $99.
- • Highest quality recording: ScreenFlow has the best screen capture available – even on Retina Displays.
- • 2880 x 1800-resolution screen capture with brilliant detail, while keeping file sizes low.
- • Powerful video editing: Easily add images, text, audio, video transitions and more to create professional-looking videos.
- • Intuitive User Interface.
- • Superior Export Quality & Speed .
How-to-do steps with screenshots
Step 1: To get started, connect your iPhone with your Mac via a Lightning Cable.
Step 2: Open ScreenFlow. This app will automatically detect your device and give you the option to record your iPhone's screen. You need to make sure that you checked the Record Screen from box as well as selecting the right device. In case audio recording is needed, check the Record Audio from box and select the right device, too.
Step 3: Tap the record button and start doing an app demo. Once your recording is done, ScreenFlow will open the editing screen automatically.
How to use video from Youtube
This software is developed by Global Delight Technologies Pvt. Ltd. The price is %14.99.
- • Flexible Screen Capture: Capture anything and everything on your screen.
- • Use a variety of image editing and annotating tools.
- • Record your desktop in full-screen or in portions.
- • Seamlessly share captures via FTP, Mail, YouTube, Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox and more.
- • Screen record iOS devices like iPhone and iPad with Voila on Mac.
- • Enjoy shortcuts and other nifty features for quick screen grabbing.
- • Create 'Smart Collections' with advanced file management and organization tools.
Step 1: To begin, connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac with a Lightning cable.
Step 2: Open Voila and hit 'Record' on the main Voila Toolbar and select your iOS device from the drop down menu that appears. Select either Record Fullscreen or Record Selection from the menubar.
Step 3: You can select and test the audio input (either microphone or system sounds) by using the drop-down menu and gain levels, respectively. This is especially useful for those who want to add commentary or narration to videos.
If six screen recording software above do not satisfy you or if you need an easy way to record your iPhone screen without connecting to a computer; this part is for you! Four apps introduced below will give you more choices for iPhone screen recorders.
The Wondershare Dr.Fone is an application with lot of interesting features and it is an excellent screen recording app for iPhone. It enables you to record screen without connecting to computer.
What you need?
All you need is to install Wondershare Dr.Fone app from the installation page on your iPhone and get ready to capture the screen in a new way.
How-to-do steps with screenshots
Step 1: After installing Wondershare Dr.Fone app on your device, let's launch this app.
Step 2: Tap Next button to start the process of screen recording.
- • Records directly to high-quality mp4.
- • Records both video & audio.
- • On-device YouTube uploading.
- • Adjustable video orientation & quality settings.
- • Adjustable audio quality settings.
- • Export recorded video to Photo Library.
- • Hardware accelerated video encoding.
How-to-do steps with screenshots
Step 1: After installing the app on your iPhone, launch the Display Recording app and tap on the record button. You can exit the app to Home screen. The red bar on the top indicates that the recording is happening.
Step 2: If you want to stop recording, go back into the app and press the stop button.
- • Work solely on your mobile without jailbreak.
- • Support multiple devices such as iPad, iPod and iTouch.
How-to-do steps with screenshots
Step 1: Download this app from emu4ios.net and install to use.
Step 2: Launch iREC and enter a name for your video, and then press "Start Recording". The red recording bar will emerge at the top of your screen which tells you that the recording is in progress.
Step 3: Go back to iRec and press "Stop Recording" to end the recording. Click on the video then you will see a popup asking whether to save the video or not. Press "Yes", from then on the video would be saved in your iPhone.
- • Captures your entire screen, and/or ALL audio on your device, and even allows you to add commentary and finalise your video all on your device – no computer required.
- • Ideal for uploading directly to video sites such as YouTube.
- • Take videos from the camera, record sound from your microphone, or use video or voice already on your device; and then trim, combine/mix and edit these into one final file.
Step 1: Open Control Center, select Vidyo as an AirPlay source.
Step 2: The status bar will turn blue to indicate AirPlay Mirroring has been activated. Vidyo will start recording in the background.
Step 3: Stop AirPlay and the record of your iPhone's screen will be saved.
They are 10 iPhone screen recorders which could help you to make a funny or amazing video or screen record with your iPhone. Hope that you will find a suitable iPhone screen recorder for yourselves after reading this article!
- Control iPhone from PC
- Control iPhone Tips
- Mirror iPhone to PC
- 1. Cast iPhone to Mac
- 2. Apps to Mirror iPhone to Mac
- 3. Cast iPhone to Windows PC
- 4. Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC
- 5. Display iPhone Screen on PC
- 6. Screen Share on iPhone
- 7. Mirror iPhone to Laptop
- 8. Mirror iPhone to PC via USB
- 9. Mirror iPhone to Windows 10
- 10. Stream iPhone to Computer
- 11. Stream iPhone Video to Computer
- Mirror iPhone to Others
- 1. Screen Mirroring iPhone to iPad
- 2. Mirror iPhone to iPhone
- 3. Mirror iPhone/iPad to Fire TV Stick
- 4. Mirror iPhone to Roku
- 5. Cast iPhone to Chromecast
- Screen Record iPhone
- 1. iPhone Screen Recorders
- 2. Record Youtube Videos on iPhone
- 3. Capture iPhone Screen on PC/Mac
- 4. Screenshot Snapchat without Knowing
- 5. Turn on Screen Record on iPhone
- 6. Capture iPhone Screen Video
- 7. Record iPhone Screen without Jailbreak
- Screen Mirroring Tips