6 Methods to Mirror iPhone/iPad to your Windows PC
Every individual today would like to enjoy multimedia on a big screen. The highest quality home theater system features a large enough screen to make you enjoy your everyday entertainment to its best. Though, owning an Apple TV along with other Apple gadgets, may not be too resourceful for many. To help you, we have come up with some of the best apps and software that can let you mirror the iPhone and iPad screen to your Windows PC without any trouble.
One of the most favored ways is to enable AirPlay on a Windows PC. In this article, we have tried to highlight the six best methods to mirror the iPhone to PC and iPad on a Windows workstation.
- Part 1: Mirror iPhone to Windows PC with Dr.Fone Air (Wireless)
- Part 2: Mirror iPhone to your PC with LonelyScreen
- Part 3: Mirror iPhone to Windows PC and Control it using MirrorGo
- Part 4: Mirror iPhone to your PC with Wondershare Dr.Fone
- Part 5: Mirror iPhone to Windows PC with Reflector2
- Part 6: Mirror iPhone to Windows PC with Mirroring360
Here is a video for you to learn how to mirror iPhone/iPad to your Windows PC:
Want to know more creative videos? Check our community Wondershare Video Community
Part 1: Mirror iPhone to Windows PC with Dr.Fone Air (Wireless)
You will surely prefer having a wireless connection in situations where you have to mirror your iPhone to a PC. Since the requirement is quite prominent, you would never look forward to a mirroring connection covered by wires. Not only will it make things messy, but it will also restrict your movement due to wired connections. Thus, having a wireless solution saves you a lot of time, which is done with the help of Wondershare Dr.Fone Air.
This online screen mirroring solution provides some of the best features for screen mirroring iPhone to PC. While it allows for a quick display of functions to mirror your iPhone to the PC with ease, it gives the finest results while providing a wireless solution. To know more about this screen mirroring solution, we have outlined some vital functional features to help you out in sharing your iPhone's screen with your PC:
- While it prevents you from downloading and uploading files during presentations, the platform keeps your file secure, avoiding the need to share files with other users.
- It covers the complete screen mirroring without requiring the user to connect their iPhone through Bluetooth or NFC.
- The tool is free to use, with no hidden charges associated with screen mirroring.
Steps For Screen Mirroring iPhone to PC with Dr.Fone Air
We will now divert toward the step-by-step guidelines to mirror your iPhone's screen to the PC with Dr.Fone Air:
Step 1: Launch Dr.Fone Air and Connect Devices
Starting with the process, open the official website of Dr.Fone Air on a browser on your computer. Access the online tool to start mirroring your iPhone to the computer. Before that, you must ensure that the computer and iPhone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 2: Scan by QR Code or Cast Code
As you proceed next, you have to install the iOS app of Dr.Fone Link. Next, connect the iPhone to the PC with the help of the QR code available on the screen of your browser. Instead of the QR code, you can also use the casting code for connecting.
Step 3: Successfully Mirror iPhone to PC
Once the devices connect with each other, you can observe the mirrored screen of your iPhone on the PC.
Part 2: Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC with LonelyScreen
The first mention in our list goes to LonelyScreen. It is the smoothest way to mirror the iPhone to PC. With just a single click, your PC starts behaving as an AirPlay friendly device. When Windows PC becomes, AirPlay-enabled, you can get past the boundaries and reflect your phone on it.
No third-party application assistance is needed to make the most out of the multimedia stored on your phone. Download the application here and install it on your computer. Take the following measures to run LonelyScreen without a hitch:
1. Get LonelyScreen from the link provided above.
2. Be patient, and once it is downloaded, start the installation process.
3. As soon as it is installed, the app will launch itself.
4. Allow access if the firewall takes charge.
5. Swipe up your finger from the base of your device to go to the control center and initiate Airplay.
6. You can easily spot the AirPlay icon, tapping on which will take you to the rundown list of available devices.
7. Find your LonelyScreen device from the rundown and enable mirroring.
As soon as the process is successful, LonelyScreen will start iPhone mirroring to PC. Change your device name to your convenience and start experiencing a large screen display. Stream movies and other content using your iPhone and iPad remotely.
Part 3: Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC using MirrorGo
The next inclusion is Wondershare MirrorGo. It's easy to use this software. It offers screen mirroring and allows to reverse control of the device from a computer. You can also take mobile screenshots from the computer and save them onto the files of the PC.
Mirror your iPhone to a big-screen PC
- Compatible with the latest iOS version for mirroring.
- Mirror and reverse control your iPhone from a PC while working.
- Take screenshots and save them directly on the PC
1. Install and launch Wondershare MirrorGo.
2. Connect the iPhone and computer with the same Wi-Fi.
3. Select MirrorGo under Screen Mirroring on the iPhone.
4. Now it will mirror the iPhone screen on the computer.
Part 4: Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC with Wondershare Dr.Fone
The next feasible option is Wondershare Dr.Fone. The application came into existence to give iOS users a hassle-free experience to mirror their device screen. This cutting-edge tool offers some of the best elements that plenty of individuals crave, including the option to mirror the iPhone screen on a PC and saving your jar of mobile experiences. This is an amazing move using which you can achieve the above goals. Simply download it from official website, install it, and start streaming on the large screen.
Also known to provide the smoothest iOS screen recording experience, it is fast, reliable, secure, and extremely easy to use. Out of all the other options for iPhone screen mirroring, this one is probably the best choice. Let’s learn how to use it by following these simple steps.
1. Start by downloading Dr.Fone and install it on your computer. You can get it for free here.
2. Now, go to the left bar of the tool and click on the "Screen Mirror" options.
3. Before you commence, you need to make sure that your handheld device and computer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. After being connected to the same network, it will pop a similar screen like this.
5. Now, you will need to scan the code to install Dr.Fone Link on your phone. And then your phone screen will be mirrror to your computer successfully.
6. Additionally, you can also record your screen. While streaming content, you can simply record it by tapping the “start recording” button (the right circle sign).
That’s it! Using this amazing tool, you can easily mirror your iOS screen and even record it without any trouble. The tool will certainly come in handy to you on numerous occasions and be your favorite in no time.
Part 5: Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC with Reflector2
Now, we will introduce Reflector 2. The app comes for just fifteen dollars and has certainly gained fame in a short time. Being well suitable with AirPlay, many hands reached out to grab this piece of miracle. You can save it on your PC by visiting here.
It is a very speedy working software using which, the gaming and multimedia experience can be enhanced tenfold when you mirror the iPhone screen on PC. Increase the display size of your phone by mirroring ability. Remotely control the web and stream your desired content and record the screen if something fascinates you. Get your Reflector installed now and follow these steps:
1. Get the app downloaded from the link above and run the installer window.
2. You will be asked if you agree to EULA, which on accepting you agree to terms and conditions. Read them carefully before proceeding.
3. Launch the application on your windows. Without taking much space on your screen, Reflector 2 only works from the taskbar.
4. Make sure you have enabled firewall access, which is needed for the app to function without any risks.
5. Swipe up with your thumb from the base of your device. Access control will slide on the screen.
6. Spot the AirPlay icon and tap on it to check out the nearby AirPlay devices. Select your device from the list and enable mirroring.
Part 6: Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC with Mirroring360
The next product on our list is Mirror 360. Servicing the world freely, it has rescued millions of Apple users from mirroring their content on Windows PC. Many users were relieved when this simple app offered them the services like iPhone mirroring to PC that the tech giant didn’t offer.
You can get hold of Mirroring 360 here. It offers quality features to mirror the iPhone screen on PC and many others. Make presentations for official work, or attend a web meeting, using this simple tool. Take a step forward and grab the features and make your dreams turn into a reality. Just follow these simple steps below:
1. Start by connecting your device and the computer to the same network.
2. Load your PC with the application by downloading it from the link above.
3. Wait for the download to finish and double click on the downloaded file to start installing.
4. Be patient until the installation is completed.
5. From here, everything is the same as connecting to a normal Apple TV. Just bring in the control center of your device by swiping up from the bottom.
6. Tap on the AirPlay icon and choose your device from the rundown.
7. Finally, enable mirroring and level-up your experience.
With all the available methods, you can easily share your iPhone screen with a PC without putting yourself in any difficulty. Tools like Dr.Fone Air provides the best approach to mirroring the iPhone's screen to the computer without requiring a wired connection. This gives you the room to present the required thing to everyone you want to without wasting any time.
- Control iPhone from PC
- Control iPhone Tips
- Mirror iPhone to PC
- 1. Cast iPhone to Mac
- 2. Apps to Mirror iPhone to Mac
- 3. Cast iPhone to Windows PC
- 4. Mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC
- 5. Display iPhone Screen on PC
- 6. Screen Share on iPhone
- 7. Mirror iPhone to Laptop
- 8. Mirror iPhone to PC via USB
- 9. Mirror iPhone to Windows 10
- 10. Stream iPhone to Computer
- 11. Stream iPhone Video to Computer
- Mirror iPhone to Others
- 1. Screen Mirroring iPhone to iPad
- 2. Mirror iPhone to iPhone
- 3. Mirror iPhone/iPad to Fire TV Stick
- 4. Mirror iPhone to Roku
- 5. Cast iPhone to Chromecast
- Screen Record iPhone
- 1. iPhone Screen Recorders
- 2. Record Youtube Videos on iPhone
- 3. Capture iPhone Screen on PC/Mac
- 4. Screenshot Snapchat without Knowing
- 5. Turn on Screen Record on iPhone
- 6. Capture iPhone Screen Video
- 7. Record iPhone Screen without Jailbreak
- Screen Mirroring Tips