Learn How To Remove Lenovo Password And Unlock Lenovo Phones
If you have forgotten your Lenovo phone password, the Lenovo support website is there to guide you. The website states, in clear terms, that if you have forgotten the Lenovo phone password, you need to contact Lenovo Support. We know what you're thinking and share the sentiment: As if! Try these methods below first.
- Method 1: Unlock Lenovo Phones With Google Security Questions (Android 4.4 Or Lower)
- Method 2: Unlock Lenovo Phones Using Android Unlock Toolkit Without Data Loss
- Method 3: Factory Reset Lenovo Phones To Unlock Them
- Method 4: Use Google Account Find My Device To Unlock Lenovo Phones
- Method 5: Request Service Provider To Unlock Lenovo Phones
- Method 6: Another Way To Factory Reset Lenovo Phone When You Can't Log In To Android
Method 1: Unlock Lenovo Phones With Google Security Questions (Android 4.4 Or Lower)
Lenovo phones run on Android OS, bought and now developed by Google. So naturally, Google has its tentacles deep enough. In this case, that gives you some advantages, such as unlocking Lenovo phones with your Google security questions for those who entered the incorrect pattern too many times.
Are you one of those rare few who do not jump at the new phone releases each year? Then, salute! Now, if your Lenovo phone is running on Android 4.4 or lower, you can use the Forgot Pattern feature to unlock your Lenovo phone via Google Account Security Questions.
This method does not cause any data loss on the device.
Here's how to unlock a Lenovo phone running Android 4.4 or prior versions with Google security questions:
Step 1: Tap the Forgot Pattern option that comes when an incorrect pattern is entered on the device a few times.
Step 2: Tap the option to enter your google credentials and sign in with the account that the phone was registered under.
Step 3: Provide the new pattern to unlock your Lenovo phone and confirm.
On a side note, Android 4.4 is too old and no longer considered safe to use daily. There may not be too many apps that support that old version either. If possible, we recommend upgrading to stay abreast with the latest security developments in Android OS.
Method 2: Unlock Lenovo Phones Using Android Unlock Toolkit (100% work)
If all you want to do is unlock your phone as quickly as possible without going through hoops in doing so, you can use the excellent phone unlock software by Wondershare Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock.
The Best Tool to Remove Lenovo Password And Unlock Lenovo Phones
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
Dr.Fone is a suite of modules in a single app designed to take your worries away when it comes to smartphone issues. Dr.Fone allows you to take and restore backups, fix system issues, change GPS location, and a lot more in one app.
Here's how to unlock Lenovo phones with Dr.Fone:
Step 1: Download Dr.Fone on your computer.
Step 2: Launch the app and select Screen Unlock.
Step 3: Click Unlock Android Screen.
Step 4: Choose 100% Remove Screen Lock.
Step 5: Select Lenovo from the list of brands supported.
Step 6: Follow the instructions to prepare your phone for download.
Step 7: When successful, the recovery file download will start.
Step 8: After the download is complete and Dr.Fone Screen Unlock is ready, click Remove Now to safely unlock Lenovo phones.
When this screen appears, the process is complete.
Method 4: Use Google Account Find My Device To Unlock Lenovo Phones
There are advantages to using Google Find My Device besides the ability to locate/ track your device in case of theft or otherwise. Google Find My Device also provides the ability to unlock your Lenovo phone, albeit in a twisted way. This is because you can erase your device using Google Find My Device, which will remove the phone lock.
Step 1: Go to Google.
Step 2: Log in with your Google details.
Step 3: Go to Security > Your Devices.
Step 4: Click Find A Lost Device.
Step 5: Click the desired Android device connected to the Google Account.
Step 6: Click Erase Device and click Erase Device again.
Step 7: When the device is erased and restarted, you can set it up again.
This method comes with data loss because all data on the device will be deleted. It will be like the first time you set the device up. Then, when you log back in using your google credentials, you can restore from backups, if any are stored in Google One/ Google Drive.
Method 5: Request Service Provider To Unlock Lenovo Phones
Now, if you are looking to unlock your phone to use it with other service providers, you can request your network provider to unlock the phone for you. Each network provider has its own eligibility criteria you must adhere to before they unlock your phone; you need to ask your network provider theirs and follow it before requesting them to unlock your phone. Of course, there is a Wondershare way to do things, by way of Dr.Fone - SIM Unlock.
Method 6: Another Way To Factory Reset Lenovo Phone When You Can't Log In To Android
If your Android is not booting up for you to try the methods above, you can hard reset the phone using the keys on the device. Here's how:
Step 1: Make sure the device is off.
Step 2: Depending on your device, either of the following combinations will work to enter Recovery Mode on your Lenovo phone:
- Pressing either Volume keys and Power key together
- Pressing Volume Up and Down and Power keys together.
Step 3: When the menu appears, select a language.
Step 4: Select Wipe User Data and proceed.
Step 5: Choose Fuse Format Data and continue.
Step 6: Tap Reboot.
This method will delete user data as it wipes the device clean as if it were the day you took it out of the box. You will have to set it up fresh when it resets.
Knowing how to unlock a Lenovo phone comes in handy when you forget your passcode or password or have entered it incorrectly a few times in haste. However, unlocking a phone is considered troublesome because it causes data loss in most cases. Google offers a way to unlock your device without data loss, but you would have to be running the archaic Android 4.4 or even lower, released way back in 2013. With just over 1% of the installed Android base still on 4.4, chances are you are not one of them and need another way.
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked