Forgot Huawei Password? How to Unlock the Device?
“How to unlock an Android device? I forgot the password of my Huawei device and having trouble accessing the contents of it. What is the convenient method to open a Huawei phone after forgetting the password?”
The screen lock in the form of various password methods is essential in maintaining a phone's security. They are usually the first line of defense when someone tries to access your device without your permission. It is also the reason why most people prefer to establish a password that is hard to crack. On the other hand, for the owner, such passwords are even harder to remember.
Luckily, there are some techniques applicable to tackle such a problem on every type of phone, including Huawei. If you have forgotten your Huawei password, then follow this article and learn everything there is to know.
Part 1. Forgot Huawei password: The Reliable Way to Unlock Huawei- Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android)
There may be countless ways you can try to unlock your Huawei Android phone screen after forgetting the password. Still, using Dr.Fone’s “Screen Unlock” feature is the most reliable and safe route you can take. The app is trustworthy and does everything in its power to unlock your phone. The app is also proficient in many other things, including backing up your files to a safe location. You can check some of the additional features of Dr.Fone In the list stated below:
- The app supports both Android devices and iPhones. You can transfer data from your phones to any Windows or macOS computer with Dr.Fone;
- Dr.Fone can recover deleted data from your Huawei phone;
- If you think someone is spying on you, then you can use Dr.Fone’s virtual location mode. It will give your Huawei device a new location, making it impossible for anyone to track you.
- The application is capable of managing the chat history of notable apps such as WhatsApp, Line, Kik, and Viber.
- Other than transferring data from the phone to a computer, Dr.Fone also allows moving files from one phone to another.
If you have forgotten your Huawei device’s password, and wish to unlock the device, then download Dr.Fone. You can use the advanced mode of the “Screen Unlock” feature on your Huawei device, which will be the second option on the interface.
After installing Dr.Fone, connect your Android(Huawei) phone with your computer via a USB cable. Connect your Android phone and Select the Advanced Mode: run the application and click on the “Screen Unlock” tab. Click on the “I can’t find my device model from the list above” and hit Next.
The app will soon start to identify your Android phone and prepare to enable the lock screen removal function. Once the app completes the configuration, click on the “Unlock Now” button and proceed to the next step.
Step 2. Enter the Recovery Mode:
Now, you will have to boot your Huawei Android phone to enter the “Recovery Mode.” For that, Dr.Fone will display a guide to boot the phone successfully.
You will have to switch off your phone first and then press the Volume Down + Power buttons to restart it. It is essential to stop pressing the button as soon as you can see your phone’s brand logo.
If your phone doesn’t have a Home button at the bottom of the screen, then there is no need to panic. It is because you can still perform specific steps to enter the “Recovery Mode.” Press the Volume Down + Power buttons to shut down the device. After that, press the Volume Up + Bixby + Power buttons to restart it. Dr.Fone will guide you through that.
Recovery mode will soon be established on your Huawei(Android) device with the steps mentioned above.
Step 3. Bypass the Huawei (Android) Lock Screen:
In the recover mode, you are required to wipe all of your phone’s settings. All you have to do is follow the guide stated within the interface of Dr.Fone.
After following the procedure, you will see that the screen lock has been removed from your Huawei Android phone. Click on the “Done” tab to end the process.
Part 2. Forgot Huawei Password: Reset your Huawei Device!
You can force reset your Android device after forgetting your Huawei password. The main thing to remember is that you will risk losing all your data stored on the Huawei phone. In this section, we will be discussing two convenient approaches to reset your Huawei device and unlock the lock screen in the process.
2.1 Bypass FRP before Reset:
Hard resetting the Huawei device after forgetting the password will allow you to access the phone. However, you have to bypass the Factory Reset Protection or FRP along with the resetting procedure. Here are the instructions:
- Start the process with pressing the key on the Volume Up key and the Power key for a while until you see the boot-up interface;
- First, stop holding the Power button and then after a few seconds the Volume key;
- The Huawei device will go into “Recovery Mode” after that.
- Once you enter the “Google Account Verification” screen, tap on the “Back” button where you will see the “Wireless Network” selection display;
- Tap on the “Add Network” button and enter a random list of numbers or alphabets before tapping on the “Share” button;
- From the list, pick Gmail;
- Select “Notification” from the list and after that the “App Settings” button;
- Locate the dotted menu button at the top right corner of your Huawei’s display and tap on the “Account” option;
- Go to settings, and then tap on “Backup & Reset” before finally selecting the “Factory Data Reset” button to initiate the resetting process.
2.2 Reset in 2 ways: Factory Reset the Huawei Device, Use “Find My Mobile” on Huawei:
This method will only come in handy if you have an account established on the Huawei Cloud platform. The “Find My Mobile” feature would help you in unlocking the lock screen if you had forgotten the Huawei password. Here are the instructions:
- From your PC, access Huawei Cloud service, and log in to the account;
- Click on the “Find My Phone” icon, which will show you the current location of your Huawei device;
- Now, click on the “Remote Lock” option and enter a new lock screen password for the device before hitting the “Next button.”
- Follow the instructions on the Cloud platform to end the process. You will be able to unlock your Huawei phone screen with the new password soon after that.
Unlocking the Huawei phone after forgetting the password is a complicated process. You can risk removing all the files stored on the device. It is why we recommend creating a backup of all the necessary data on cloud services supported by the Huawei phone. However, the safest route that you can take is by using the Dr.Fone app. It can unlock screen locks of various phones and recover data for you in case of deletion.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password