Solution to Root Moto E Easily
Moto E is a wonderful model of Motorola. This model is loved by many Android users. But if you think that you get limited access to your phone, then rooting is the only option to satisfy you. In this blog post, you will learn two methods of rooting Motorola Moto E.
We will talk about Android Root and SuperSU app for rooting your Moto E. So learn the methods carefully so that you can root your device without any hesitation.
Part 1: Pre-Requisites of Rooting
Now you should learn about the necessary things to do prior to rooting. Here are the to-do list which you must follow in order to do the rooting safely.
1. Keep backup of your device data. Unsuccessful rooting means it will wipe all your device data. So if you don't back up that, you may lose them completely if anything accidental happens during the rooting. So back up your device data before rooting.
2. Collect necessary drivers. To complete the rooting process, you may need some drivers to be installed. So do this before you go for rooting. Note that rooting with Android Root doesn't require any additional drivers.
3. Charge the Battery. Rooting usually takes some time and you can't interrupt during the time. So your device should have adequate charge. To confirm that, you should charge in full or at least 80 - 90%.
4. Select a reliable tool for rooting. This part is crucial as the rooting software can make or break your rooting process. So go for a robust rooting tool that can give you reliability.
5. Learn rooting and un-rooting. You are rooting, fine. But what if you don't like things after rooting? Then you will want to progress back. So learn how to root as well as un-root. Then you will be fine.
So these are the pre-requisites you must follow before you intend to root your device. If you miss to follow any of the mentioned things, then you may fall in great trouble.
Part 2: Root Moto E with SuperSU App
SuperSU is another powerful tool for rooting. It gives you the ultimate room for power user option. This option lets you go deeper into your Android device's data. So for rooting purpose and ultra management functionalities, SuperSU is a good choice.
Now learn how to root Moto E with SuperSU app.
1. First of all, download and install the software on your PC.
2. Back up the data of your phone and then switch it off.
3. Now you'll have to go for the recovery mode on your Moto E.
4. From the recovery mode, you will then have to go for "install zip from SD card" and "choose zip from SD card".
5. Flash the SuperSU file after picking it. Then your Moto E will be rooted.
6. Finally, you will have to choose "reboot system now" from the main menu and this will complete the rooting process.
Now your Moto E is rooted, so you can make lot of fun with it.
So in this post, we have showed two ways of rooting - one is with Android Root and the other one is using SuperSU app. Use any of the two methods which you prefer most. So root your Motorola Moto E and enjoy. Good luck.
- Motorola Transfer
- 1. Download Pictures to PC
- 2. Transfer Motorola to Mac
- 3. Transfer Whatsapp from Moto to iOS
- 4. Transfer Photos from Moto to Laptop
- 5. Transfer Music from Mac to Moto
- 6. Transfer WhatsApp from iOS to Moto
- Motorola Unlock
- 1. Network Unlock Motorola Moto E
- 2. Network Unlock Motorola One 5G Ace
- 3. Sim Unlock Moto G Phone
- 4. Unlock Moto Without Factory Reset
- 5. Unlock Motorola Bootloader
- 6. Bypass FRP Lock on Motorola
- 7. Reset Motorola Phone When Locked
- Motorola Repair
- 1. Motorola Won't Power On
- 2. Android App Not Installed Error
- 3. Black Screen of Death Error
- 4. Unbrick Android Phone
- 5. Encryption Unsuccessful Error
- 6. Stuck at Android System Recovery
- 7. Android Won't Turn On
- 8. Android Stuck on Boot Screen
- Motorola Tips