Have you ever got the error of freezing the Android device home screen? Or the notification light keeps blinking without anything shown on display? Then you are facing Android black screen of death.
This scenario is common with many Android mobile users, and they always hunt for solutions to get rid of this Android black screen problem. Here are some more situations that can assure you that you are facing Android black screen of death.
- The light of the phone is blinking but the device is not responding.
- The phone is hanging and freezing very frequently.
- The mobile is rebooting and crashing more often and the battery is draining a lot faster.
- Phone restarts on its own.
If you face these situations, you might be facing the Android black screen of death issue. Follow this article, and we’ll discuss how to get rid of this annoying problem at ease.
Part 1: Why Android device gets black screen of death?
The Android devices can face this Android black screen of death due to a certain number of circumstances like:
- Installing incompatible app or apps with bugs and virus
- Keep mobile charged for long after it’s fully charged.
- Using a non-compatible charger.
- Using an old battery.
If you face the situations mentioned above, this is clearly a case of Android screen black. Now, you need to follow the article below to get rid of this situation on your own.
Part 2: How to rescue data when Android gets black screen of death?
This annoying Android black screen of death is making it impossible to access your internal data. So, the possibility is that you might lose all the data. We have a solution for all of your data recovery problems from a damaged Android device.
The solution for recovery data is the Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android) toolkit by Wondershare. This tool is highly appreciated worldwide and very popular for its feature-rich user interface. This tool can perform a lot of functions that can successfully recover the data from a damaged device.
Use this revolutionary toolkit to get the data back from the black tablet screen of death. Connect the device with the PC after installing this tool and follow the on-screen instruction, and all of your data will be transferred to your PC. Unfortunately, the tool is supported on selected Samsung Android devices as of now.
Dr.Fone - Data Recovery (Android)
World's 1st data retrieval software for broken Android devices.
- It can also be used to recover data from broken devices or devices that are damaged in any other way, such as those stuck in a reboot loop.
- Highest retrieval rate in the industry.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
- Compatible with Samsung Galaxy devices.
Part 3: 4 solutions to fix the black screen of death of Android
3.1 One click to fix the black screen of death
Facing an Android device with a black screen of death, I believe, is one of the gloomiest moments of one's life, especially for those who know little about the technical part of Android. But here is the truth we have to admit: most cases for the black screen of death arise due to system glitches in Android.
What to do? Shall we find someone who is tech-savvy to seek help? Come on, this is the 21st century, and there are always one-click solutions to deal with technical issues for laymen like you and me.
Dr.Fone - System Repair (Android)
Fix black screen of death for Android in one click
- Fix all Android system issues like a black screen of death, OTA update failures, etc.
- Update the firmware of Android devices. No technical skills required.
- Support all the new Samsung devices like Galaxy S8, S9, etc.
- Click-through operations to bring Android out of the black screen of death.
Here are the easy steps to get your Android device out of the black screen of death:
- Download and install the Dr.Fone tool. After launching it, you can see the following screen pop up.
- Select "System Repair" from the first row of functions, and then click on the middle tab "Android Repair".
- Click "Start" to commence Android system repairing. In the next screen, select and confirm your Android model details like name, model, country, etc. and go on.
- Boot your Android into Download mode by following the on-screen demonstrations.
- Then the tool will download the Android firmware and flash the new firmware to your Android device.
- A moment later, your Android device will be repaired completely, and the black screen of death will be fixed.
Video guide: How to fix Android black screen of death step by step
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Android Boot Issues
- Android Stuck on Boot Screen
- Phone Keep Turning Off
- Flash Dead Android Phone
- Android Black Screen of Death
- Fix Soft Bricked Android
- Boot Loop Android
- Android Blue Screen of Death
- Tablet White Screen
- Reboot Android
- Fix Bricked Android Phones
- LG G5 Won't Turn On
- LG G4 Won't Turn On
- LG G3 Won't Turn On