2 Methods to Transfer Music from Mac to Android
Have stored many fair-sounding music files on your Mac? Purchased multiple songs in iTunes and want to play them on your Android device? However, unlike the Windows PC, Mac doesn't let you mount the Android phone or tablet as an external hard drive by using a USB cable. This makes it difficult to transfer music from Mac to Android phone or tablet. Feel frustrated? Take it easy. Here are two useful Mac to Android music transfer tools with which you can easily copy music from Mac to Android device.
dr.fone (Mac) - Transfer (Android) is a popular phone data manager on Mac. It enables you to drag and drop your desired music files from Mac to Android easily. If you have tons of songs, playlists in iTunes, you can use it to sync itunes music to android in 1 click. This tool is available on both Windows and Mac.
One Stop Solution to Manage and Transfer Music Files on Android Phone
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
How to transfer music from Mac to Android?
Step 1. Download and install the Mac to Android transfer, then run dr.fone (Mac) on your Mac and choose Transfer among all the functions. Then connect your Android phone to the Mac. After detcted, your Android device will be shown in the primary window.
Step 2. Tap Msuic on the top, you can transfer music data or music playlist from mac to your Android phone.
Step 3. Select the way you wand to transfer, click Add to transfer music or music playlist from mac to android phone, select the music or music playlist on your mac, then click Open, the music will be transfered fastly to your Android phone.
Android file transfer is a free program, which offers easy access to the Android SD card folder on the Mac. With it, you can transfer all your wanted music files from the Mac computer to your Android phone or tablet for free.
1. The interface is not intuitive.
2. Not support importing iTunes Playlists.
3. Only support Android devices running Android 3.0.
Below is the tutorial on transferring music from Mac to Android:
Step 1. Download and install android file transfer on your Mac.
Step 2. Connect your Android phone or tablet to the Mac with a USB cable;
Step 3. Launch the android file transfer and your Android SD card folder appears;
Step 4. Go to Finder on your Mac to find your desired songs and drag and drop them to the music folder on your Android phone or tablet.
- Transfer From Android
- Transfer from Android to PC
- Transfer Pictures from Huawei to PC
- Transfer Pictures from LG to Computer
- Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
- Transfer Outlook Contacts from Android to computer
- Transfer from Android to Mac
- Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
- Transfer Data from Huawei to Mac
- Transfer Data from Sony to Mac
- Transfer Data from Motorola to Mac
- Sync Android with Mac OS X
- Apps for Android Transfer to Mac
- Data Transfer to Android
- Import CSV Contacts to Android
- Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
- Transfer VCF to Android
- Transfer Music from Mac to Android
- Transfer Android SMS to Android
- Transfer Android Contacts to Android
- Transfer Android Photos to Android
- Transfer Music to Android
- Transfer Data from Android to Android
- Transfer Files from PC to Android
- Transfer Files from Mac to Android
- Android File Transfer App
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Android to Android Data Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
- Top Alternatives to Android File Transfer for Mac
- Android Manager
- Seldom-Known Android Tips