Hassle-Free Ways to Remove FRP Lock on Motorola Phones without a PC
“I just bought a used Motorola device from the mobile market without checking the already signed in Google account, and I don't even know what Gmail ID is added to this device, so I'm looking for FRP Motorola bypass tools. Please help.” A user says so on Quora.
In all such and similar situations when you have authorized access to your Motorola or any other Android device, but not the right Google credentials, the need for a tool that can bypass the lock arises. The content below will take you through these FRP bypass Motorola tools.
Part 1. Can I Bypass Google Lock on Motorola?
Yes, the Google Lock on Motorola can be bypassed using an FRP bypass tool. Although in case of theft and loss, the FRP lock is a great feature, but on the flip side, in a situation where you forget your Google credentials, the function can be more of a problem than of use. Additionally, if you have got a hand on a second-hand device having an FRP lock, then also you would be in trouble accessing the phone.
You can choose between tools without a computer as well as PC-based programs to bypass and remove the Google Account. Once the account is removed using the tools, the following will be the benefits.
- You will have complete access to your Motorola device and its features.
- Once the lock is removed, it will completely de-link from the previous Google account and hence cannot be blocked or traced by the previous owner.
- You can permanently delete the Google account.
Part 2. How to Get Motorola FRP Bypass Without Computer? (30 Min & Free)
To remove the Motorola FRP bypass without using a system, the EMERGENCY CALL method can be used. Though this method is free, it is lengthy and complicated.
Steps for Motorola FRP bypass without computer
- Step 1. Connect your Motorola phone to a Wi-Fi and then switch it on for the HELLO screen to appear. Next, select the Emergency Call option and then click on Emergency Information two times.
- Step 2. On the Emergency Information page, tap on the Pencil icon and Name. Next, click o the profile icon and select the option of changing an image.
- Step 3. Next click on Menu > Photos > Permissions. Click on the Contacts options and select See All apps with this permission.
- Step 4. Click on the Search > Settings> Settings App Info > Open. With this, you will enter the Settings section of the device, after which select Accessibility > Accessibility Menu and turn in On.
- Step 5. Go back to the settings and choose Apps & Notifications > App Info. The list of the app will appear, and now you will have to disable some apps for the FRP process.
- Step 6. Choose 3 dots > Show System Apps and then click on Android Setup > Force Stop > OK.
- Step 7. Using the Storage & Cache option, wipe off the Storage and the Cache. Click Disable > Disable App.
- Step 8. Next, click on the blue settings icon of Android Setup and click on Force Stop.
- Step 9. From the Android Setup, remove all the storage and the cache data. Next click on Google Play Services > Disable > Disable App.
- Step 10. Now you need to go to the main Hello homepage by clicking on the back arrow multiple times. Select the Start option and the device screen will start loading.
- Step 11. When the updates are being checked by the screen, go back to the Wi-Fi connection page.
- Step 12. Open the Shortcut Menu by swiping up from the bottom to the top using 2 fingers.
- Step 13. Click Assistant > Settings > Enable Google Play Services. Move back and select Skip > Continue.
- Step 14. Click on More > Accept.
- Step 15. At the Set Screen Lock, click Skip > Skip > OK > Accept & Continue and then go to the home screen.
- Step 16. Finally, to bypass google lock on Motorola without pc, go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset Option and here choose to Erase All Data options 3 times.
Part 3. How to Get Motorola FRP Bypass with Computer? (15 Min but Paid)
If you have access to a computer, Motoreaper is a decent Motorola FRP tool for Motorola FRP bypass with computer. Developed by the Phonlab team, Motoreaper is a Windows-based tool that works on the majority of Motorola devices including Moto E, Moto X, Moto G, Droid Turbo, Droid Maxx2, and others.
Steps for Motorola FRP bypass using Motoreaper
- Step 1. Download and install the Motoreaper software on your system and launch the same.
- Step 2. Now you need to get your Motorola phone into bootloader mode and for this, you need to power off your device and then turn it on by pressing and holding the power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Step 3. Next, connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable and the software will successfully show the connected device.
- Step 4. Next, unplug your Motorola phone and boot it into the factory model using the bootloader mode by pressing the power and volume down button. When the factory mode appears, use the power button to select it.
- Step 5. Now connect your phone again to your system and let it boot up completely. Next, click on the I have Done option.
- Step 6. Now your device is on the factory mode where you need to click on, the I Confirm option.
- Step 7. Next for Motorola Google bypass, use debugging in your device and then tap on I confirm at Moto Rapersoftware.
- Step 8. The Unlock No button will appear in the Moto Reaper software which you have to click after which the Google bypass Motorola process will be complete and the FRP lock will be removed.
Part 4. How to Unlock Motorola Phone Passcode? (5 Min)
Besides FRP lock, the screen lock of your Android phones including Motorola is one of the most common situations. So, if to have forgotten your screen lock code or have a device with a locked screen, the best tool we reconned is Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). This simple system-based software will let you remove all types of screen locks – PIN, password, pattern, as well as a fingerprint in a few simple and quick steps. The software is reliable and safe without causing any harm to your device.
Get into Locked Motorola within Minutes
- 4 screen lock types are available: pattern, PIN, password & fingerprints.
- Easily remove the lock screen; No need to root your device.
- Everybody can handle it without any technical background.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate
- Step 1. Launch the installed software on your system and from the main page, choose the Screen Unlock option.
- Step 2. Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your system and then select Unlock Android Screen option on the software interface.
- Step 3. From the supported list on the software interface, select Motorola.
- Step 4. Choose “100% Remove Screen lock” after taping Motorola. Your Motorola phone will enter into a dedicated mode. Once in this mode, Dr.Fone will initiate the Motorola screen unlock process.
- Step 5. When the process is complete, you can access your Motorola device without any need for a password.
Motorola FRP lock can be removed using the Emergency Call option or the above-mentioned Motoreaper tool. For removing any type of screen lock without any data loss on your Android devices, Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android) works as the best option.
- Motorola Transfer
- 1. Download Pictures to PC
- 2. Transfer Motorola to Mac
- 3. Transfer Whatsapp from Moto to iOS
- 4. Transfer Photos from Moto to Laptop
- 5. Transfer Music from Mac to Moto
- 6. Transfer WhatsApp from iOS to Moto
- Motorola Unlock
- 1. Network Unlock Motorola Moto E
- 2. Network Unlock Motorola One 5G Ace
- 3. Sim Unlock Moto G Phone
- 4. Unlock Moto Without Factory Reset
- 5. Unlock Motorola Bootloader
- 6. Bypass FRP Lock on Motorola
- 7. Reset Motorola Phone When Locked
- Motorola Repair
- 1. Motorola Won't Power On
- 2. Android App Not Installed Error
- 3. Black Screen of Death Error
- 4. Unbrick Android Phone
- 5. Encryption Unsuccessful Error
- 6. Stuck at Android System Recovery
- 7. Android Won't Turn On
- 8. Android Stuck on Boot Screen
- Motorola Tips