How to Fix It If We’re Are Locked Out of iPad?
It is a common thing to getting locked out of iPad or iPhone. There are times when people set strict passcodes on their iOS devices in order to keep it safe. Nevertheless, it backfires quite often when they forget the same passcode. If you have got your iPad locked out, then don’t worry. We are here to assist you. In this post, we will make you familiar with different solutions to resolve the iPad locked out issue.
Part 1: How to unlock the iPad in 1 click?
Whenever I’m locked out of my iPad, I take the assistance of Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS).You can also use the tool to resolve various issues related to your device like the iPhone disabled, device stuck in recovery mode, unresponsive screen, and more. The tool is compatible with every leading version of iOS and provides a high success rate. The only drawback is that your data will be wiped out after you use this tool to unlock your iPad.
Remove iPhone/iPad's Lock Screen Without Hassle.
- Simple and click-through unlocking process.
- Be it iPad, iPhone, or iPod, unlock screen passcode smoothly.
- No tech skills required to use this unlock tool
- Fully compatible with the latest iPhone X, iPhone 8 (Plus) and all iOS versions.
If you are locked out of iPad, then simply follow these steps:
1. Download and launch Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS) on your computer, and select the option of “Screen Unlock” from the home screen.
2. Now, connect your iPad to the system and wait for the application to recognize it automatically. Afterward, Dr.Fone will detect the basic details related to the device so that you can download its firmware. Click on the “Start” button after checking all the information.
Note: If the device is not recognized by Dr.Fone, follow the on-screen instructions to set your phone into the DFU mode.
3. Wait for a while as the application downloads the related firmware of the device. Once it is done, you will get the following prompt.
4. Make sure and confirm by typing in “000000” as in order to resolve the iPad locked out issue, your device’s data will be deleted.
5. After confirming your choice, click on the “Unlock” button to initiate the process.
6. You can wait for a while as Dr.Fone will fix the locked out of iPad problem. In the end, you will be notified with a prompt.
Once the process is completed successfully, you can remove your device from the system. Every time I get locked out of my iPad, I follow the same drill to get productive results.
Part 2: How to erase the device with iTunes when locked out of iPad?
If you are a regular iTunes user, then you must already be aware of this fix. Ideally, you should follow this technique when your device is not linked to Find My iPad or you don’t have an access to a tool like Dr.Fone. This will delete the present content of your device and restore it. When I get locked out of my iPad, I follow this technique only when I have a previous iTunes backup.
1. Launch an updated version of iTunes on your system and connect your iPad to it.
2. Once your iPad has been detected, select it from the device section.
3. Go to the “Summary” page of your iPad and click on the option of “Restore iPad” from the right panel.
4. Agree to the pop-up message and wait for a while as your iPad will be restored.
Since it will restore your iPad to its default settings, all the saved content will be gone. Nevertheless, your iPad locked out will be solved as your device will be started with no lock.
Part 3: Erase iPad with Find My iPad when locked out of iPad
If your iPad is activated with the Find My iPhone/iPad service, then you can reset your device remotely. The service is also used to locate a lost or stolen device. Needless to say, it will reset your device to default settings by removing its data. Also, it will only work if your device is linked to Find my iPad service. If you have been locked out of iPad, then you can simply follow these steps:
1. Go to iCloud’s website and log-in using the same credentials that are associated with your iPad.
2. After accessing your iCloud homepage, select the Find iPhone/iPad service.
3. Simply click on the “All Devices” option to get a list of all the devices linked to your Apple account.
4. Select your iPad from the list.
5. From here, you can choose to locate the device, ring it, or erase it. Choose the “Erase iPad” option to reset your device.
Confirm your choice and wait for a while as your iPad would be restored. It will be restarted with no lock screen, resolving the iPad locked out problem.
Part 4: Erase iPad in Recovery mode when locked out of iPad
Whenever I’m locked out of my iPad, I usually restrain from following a drastic approach like setting the device into recovery mode. Since it will restore the device, all your data and saved settings will be gone. Therefore, you should only follow this method when you already have a backup of your device on iTunes or iCloud. Nevertheless, you can resolve the locked out of iPad problem by following these instructions:
1. To start with, make sure that your iPad is switched off.
2. Now, you need to put your iPad into recovery mode. To do this, press and hold the Home and Power button on your device simultaneously.
3. Keep pressing both the buttons for another 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo on the screen. Now, release the Power button while still holding the Home button.
4. Launch an updated version of iTunes on your system and connect your device to it.
5. In no time, iTunes will detect that your iPad is in the recovery mode and provide the respective pop-up message.
6. Simply agree with the message and restore your device.
After a while, your iPad will be restarted with no lock screen.
By following these methods, you would be able to fix the iPad locked out issue for sure. Whenever I get locked out of my iPad, I take the assistance of Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (iOS). It is an easy to use and highly reliable application that will help you resolve the locked out of iPad problem in seconds. Additionally, it can also be used to fix several other issues related to an iOS device.
- iPhone Lock Screen
- Erase iPhone When It's Locked
- Reset iPad without Password
- Unlock Disabled iPhone without iTunes
- Bypass iPhone Passcode
- Factory Reset iPhone Without Passcode
- Reset iPhone Passcode
- iPhone Is Disabled
- Unlock iPhone Without Restore
- Unlock iPad Passcode
- Get Into Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone 5 Passcode without iTunes
- iPhone App Lock
- Locked out of iPad
- iPhone Lock Screen With Notifications
- Reset iPad Password
- Unlock iPhone Without Computer
- Unlock iPad Without Password
- iPad is Disabled
- Get Into A Locked Phone
- Reset Locked iPhone
- Unlock iPhone without Passcode
- Unlock iPhone Passcode
- Forgot iPad Screen Lock Password
- iPad Unlock Software