How to Unlock iPad When We Don't Have Apple ID or Password?
When you set up an Apple device, utilizing your Apple ID and password to sign in is constantly required. However, if you fail to remember your Apple ID and its password, you can't sign in with your iOS device. How to unlock iPad without Apple ID? It isn't easy to do so when you forget Apple ID and password to activate iPad.
Unlocking the iPad without Macintosh ID implies that you have to reset it and remove all the data from your iPad. Such activity might be inconvenient if you don't have a backup for your iPad. So, we suggest you recall your Apple ID and password and unlock your iPad with them. Even if you don't, this article presents four methods for unlocking your iPad without a Mac ID.
4 Easy Ways to Unlock iPad without Apple ID or Password
Resetting Apple Account
This method is good for you if you are fortunate to have another iOS device, like a Macintosh or an iPhone. Firstly, the device must have the same Apple ID as your iPad. You can reset your Mac ID password there. How about let's see the steps to unlock iPad without Apple ID?
If your Apple ID is signed in on your Macintosh:
- Go to the Apple Menu, the Apple symbol on the upper left corner of your Mac, and tap "System Preferences."
- Go to "Apple ID" and click the "Password and Security" option. From there, click the "Change Password" option.
- When asked, enter your Mac screen password and click "Allow" afterward.
If your Apple ID is signed in on your iPhone:
- Go to the Settings app and tap your name. Then go to the "Password and Security" tab and click the "Change Password" option.
- When asked, enter your iPhone password. Then, at that point, you can reset your Apple ID password.
Enter Recovery Mode and Use iTunes
Windows customers can bypass the activation page utilizing the iTunes application on their PC. If you've connected the iPad to your Windows PC previously, adhere to the beneath guidelines:
- Utilize a USB to connect the iPad to your PC and open the iTunes application from the user interface.
- After the program reads the iPad, select the "Restore iPad" choice.
You can change this technique and unlock an iPad you haven't recently connected to your PC. To do as such:
- Switch off your iPad and connect it to your PC through a USB connector.
- Immediately tap, release the "volume up" button, and do the same for the "volume down" button.
- Hold down the side button until you actuate Recovery mode.
- Open the iTunes program on your PC and pick your iPhone.
- Press "Restore."
- Unlocking the phone from Recovery mode will erase saved data and return the iPhone to its initial settings.
Another strategy to unlock an iPad without Mac ID is to set it to DFU Mode. It implies that all data on it will be gone, and the iPad will reset to default settings. If you have your iPad's screen passcode, you can get to the Settings Application and set your iPad to DFU Mode there.
The following steps will help you to unlock iPad without Apple ID by setting DFU mode:
- Go to the Settings application and open the General tab. Then click Reset.
- Tap the "Erase All Content and Settings" option.
- Finally, enter your iPad screen password to affirm that you must erase your device.
Methods in today's market will generally delete your whole data from your iPad, which is not good. If you would rather try an easier one, you might utilize an expert tool. Here we suggest Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock by Wondershare, an all-in iOS tool.
As a one-stop iOS unlocker, Dr.Fone can unlock an iPhone/iPad without too much professional knowledge. Not simply unlock the iPad with a Mac ID password, Dr.Fone can unlock or bypass practically every one of the passwords. For instance, you can utilize it to unlock iPhone backup encryption, fingerprint or limitations password, etc. In addition, it offers a ton of extra features for ease of use. Here's how you can use it to unlock iPad without Apple ID:
Step 1. Install and open the Dr.Fone program and choose Screen Unlock.
Step 2. Pick the "Bypass Activate Lock" tool.
Step 3. Start your process to unlock activation lock of iCloud
Step 4. After the "Start" option, there will be 2 outcomes for GSM and CDMA devices.
For GSM devices, nothing will be changed if you bypass the activation lock.
But for CDMA devices, you're unable to use phone calls and cellular data use.
Step 5. Jailbreaking your device is the requirement to bypass your iCloud activation lock.
Step 6. Now it's removing the lock and wait. Then, the device will become a normal one with no activation lock.
Step 7. That will remove the activation lock immediately. At present, your iPhone has no activation lock.
Your iPad will start with no activation lock. So, you can access and utilize the tablet now. However, you must remember that you can't use your new ID's call, cellular, and iCloud feature after the bypass.
The Bottom Line
Did the article above assist you with unlocking your iPad? We believe you now know how to unlock iPad without Apple ID. The four proposed strategies can help you unlock your iPad without Mac ID. Dr.Fone is your ideal choice for the unlock process. Unlock the iPad at present with Dr.Fone. If you have any inquiries, kindly go ahead and let us know.
Unlock Apple ID
- iPhone Apple ID
- iPad/Apple Watch Apple ID