Transfer contacts, SMS, photos, music, video, and more between your iOS devices and computers.
How to Transfer Music from Samsung to Samsung
With the launch of the Galaxy Note 8, Samsung took service provision to a whole new level. Their support was already very good but they make an attempt to make sure Samsung device users are able to properly understand the technology used. Samsung has done this by introducing Samsung Smart Switch which allows Samsung Galaxy users to transfer data easily from one Samsung device to another. This software was specifically designed to allow users to transfer data from Samsung to Samsung. With it, you can transfer music from one Samsung phone to another.
Music and playlists are some of the most important data to most Samsung users and hence they are constantly looking for ways to transfer music files from one Samsung device to another. As we have described above, the Samsung Smart Switch will help with this (we will see how in just a moment) but it will only work with devices such as the Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4. This is because the Smart Switch requires NFC chip to work and these are the only Samsung Models with NFC chips.
We have solutions for other Samsung Devices
This doesn’t however mean that you will be unable to transfer your music from one Samsung device to another unless it is the 3 mentioned above. We have 2 easy solutiosn that will work for just about every Samsung device in the market. Let’s outline how to use both of these methods so you can choose from either depending on your particular needs.
- Part 1. How to transfer music from one Samsung phone to another with 1 Click
- Part 2. Transfer music from Samsung to Samsung device with Smart switch
dr.fone - Switch is software that will enable you to transfer music from one Samsung Phone to another in just one click. This software is easy to use and works with just about all phones. There are also no restrictions to the number of times you can use it to transfer data. What’s more, you can transfer all forms of data including contacts, calendar, messages, videos and photos between phones.
How to transfer music from one Samsung phone to another in 1 Click.
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, iMessages and music from Samsung to Samsung devices.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone X/8/7S/7/6S/6 (Plus)/5s/5c/5/4S/4/3GS.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.13.
How to transfer music from Samsung to Samsung using dr.fone.
Step 1. Download and install dr.fone to your computer. Once the software has been installed correctly, select "Switch" mode.
Step 2. Connect both devices to your computer using USB cables. dr.fone should detect and recognize both your devices as shown below.
Step 3.The data on your source phone will be displayed in the middle as shown in the diagram above. You should then select the files you want copied to the new phone and click on "Start Transfer". In this case, you should select music.
Ensure that you keep both phones connected through the entire transfer process. It shouldn’t take long although it may take a few minutes if your music files are too numerous. Once it is complete, your music has been transferred to another Samsung device. After reading it, you should know how to transfer music between samsung phones now.
The process can be achieved using both of the methods described above but dr.fone - Switch offers an easier more flexible alternative.
Step 1. You need to download Samsung Smart Switch on both of your Samsung Devices. You can find it on the Google Play Store.
Step 2.Open the Smart Switch application while ensuring that the NFC is turned on for both devices. Here’s how to turn on NFC. Tap on Settings on the Galaxy Note 2 or S3.
In the resultant window, tap on more settings
You should be able to toggle NFC on or off in the resultant window.
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S4, you can toggle the NFC in the connections tab within settings.
Step 3. Touch the back of the devices together. You should feel both of the devices vibrate or ding as a confirmation of the fact that the devices are in communication with one another. You will then need to tap on the Wi-Fi of one of the devices to set up a direct connection that will allow you to transfer the data. Ensure that you leave the devices touching while this connection is establishing.
Step 4. Select the content you would like to transfer. In this case, you want to transfer your music. So select music and tap on transfer. Samsung Smart Switch will however allow you to transfer other data including Calendar, Contacts, Picture and Videos.
Depending on the size of the files you are transferring, it may take a while to get all the files moved from one device to another. It however doesn’t take too long and is quite effective.
The only problem with the method described above is that it will only work with certain Galaxy phones and not all of them. Therefore, if you own a Samsung Galaxy phone that is not compatible with Smart Switch, you will need an alternative. Fortunately for you, we have an alternative that will work with all Samsung phones all the time - dr.fone. With dr.fone - Switch, you can transfer music between samsung phones.
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
- Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
- Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung S4 to Note
- Transfer from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung to another
- Transfer from Samsung to iPad
- Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- LG Transfer