How to Transfer HuaWei to Samsung Galaxy S20?
Gone are the days when Android users need to go through a tedious process to transfer their data from one device to another. If you have got a new Samsung Galaxy S20, then you can easily transfer from Huawei to S20. While there are a handful ways to perform an Android to Android data transfer, we have shortlisted the two most obvious and simplest solutions in this guide. Let’s proceed and learn how to transfer from Huawei to S20 in a seamless manner.
Part 1: How to transfer data from Huawei to S20 using Dr.Fone?
By taking the assistance of Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, you can directly move your data files from one device to another. In a matter of a few seconds, you can transfer your content between different devices without facing any trouble. It is a part of the Dr.Fone toolkit and provides a 100% safe and reliable solution. Not only to transfer from Huawei to S20, you can also move your data from Android to Android, iOS to Android, and vice versa. It supports a cross-platform transfer and can move your photos, messages, videos, contacts, music, and all the other kinds of data files.
Without the need of having any prior technical experience, you can transfer from Huawei to S20 using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer. It has a desktop application for Windows PC and Mac, which comes with a free trial version. The tool is compatible with every major Samsung, Huawei, and other Android devices as well.
Transfer files from Huawei to Samsung Galaxy S20 in 1 Click!
- Easy, fast and safe.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e iOS to Android.
- Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS 13
- Transfer photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- Supports over 8000+ Android devices. Works for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod.
1. To start the process, go to the official website of Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer and download it on your Windows PC or Mac. After installing it, launch the Dr.Fone toolkit and click on the “Phone Transfer” option.
2. Connect your Huawei and S20 devices to the system using an authentic USB cable and wait for a while for both the devices to be detected.
3. Once the devices are detected, the interface will provide their basic snapshot. Ideally, your Huawei device should be listed as source and S20 as a destination device. If not, then click on the “Flip” button to interchange their positions.
4. Now, select the kind of data that you wish to transfer from Huawei to S20. It can be photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages, etc.
5. After selecting the appropriate data type, click on the “Start Transfer” button.
6. This will start the transfer process from your old Huawei device to S20. You can view its progress from an on-screen indicator. The devices should stay connected to the system during the process.
7. Whenever the process is completed successfully, you will be notified by the application.
In the end, you can safely remove both the devices from the system and access your newly transferred data on S20 effortlessly.
Part 2: How to transfer data from Huawei to S20 using Smart Switch?
To make it easier for its users to switch their smartphones and move their data from an existing device to another Samsung phone, the brand has also come up with a dedicated tool. Samsung Smart Switch is a freely available app that you can download on your existing Huawei and new S20. Afterward, you can transfer from Huawei to S20 various kinds of data like photos, message, contacts, etc. It provides a way to transfer your file wirelessly or via a USB connection. To transfer from Huawei to S20 your data using Samsung Smart Switch, follow these steps:
1. Download the Smart Switch app on both the devices and launch it. Grant it all the needed permissions and choose the mode of transfer.
2. Your target device (Galaxy S20 in this case), should be marked as a receiver.
3. Also, you can specify the kind of source device here as well. This would be an Android device as Huawei phones run on an Android system.
4. Mark your source device as a sender and connect both the devices by simply tapping on the “Connect” button.
5. To make sure you have a secure connection between both the devices, a one-time generated pin needs to be matched.
6. After when a secure connection is established, you can select the kind of data you wish to transfer and initiate the process.
7. Your S20 will receive a prompt that the source device would like to transfer data. Accept the incoming data by tapping on the “Receive” button.
8. You might need to wait for a while as your data would be transferred from an existing Huawei to a new S20. Once it is done, the interface will let you know. You can close the app and use your device with all the newly transferred data.
Part 3: Comparison of the two methods
As you can see, both Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer and Samsung Smart Switch can be used to transfer from Huawei to S20 various kinds of data. Though, to make it easier for you to pick the best solution, we have quickly compared them at a glance.
|Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer||Samsung Smart Switch|
You can transfer your data between an Android and iOS, Android and Android, iOS and Android, and so on. Cross-platform transfer is supported.
It can only transfer data from other devices to a Samsung device. Exclusively made for Samsung devices.
Provides a 1-click simple solution. No technical knowledge is needed to transfer your data.
The process is a bit complicated.
It can transfer your photos, videos, music, contacts, calendar, messages, and all the other important files. For rooted devices, transfer of app data is also supported.
It can’t transfer app data, but can move major data files like photos, videos, contacts, etc.
Desktop application is available for Mac and Windows PC
Besides a desktop app for Windows and Mac, an Android app is also available.
Both the devices have to be connected to the system using a USB cable.
Supports transfer via a USB as well as a wireless connection.
Extensive compatibility – supports thousands of devices running on different platforms.
Limited compatibility. Has different Smart Switch versions for different phone OS versions.
Users can clear data on the target device before the transfer process.
No such provision is provided
Free trial version
As you can see, Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer comes with tons of advanced features and will certainly make it easier for you to transfer from Huawei to S20 all kinds of data as per your needs. With just one-click, you can transfer your data files from one device to another and that too in a few seconds. Go ahead and download this highly useful tool right away and save your time while upgrading to a new smartphone without experiencing any data loss.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Android to Samsung
- 1. Transfer Content To Galaxy
- 2. Transfer Data from Android
- 3. Transfer Huawei to Samsung
- 4. Transfer Data from LG
- 5. Transfer from Xiaomi to Samsung
- 7. Transfer Data from Pixel
- 8. Transfer Google Nexus to Samsung
- 9. Transfer Data from Motorola
- 10. Transfer Data from Sony
- iCloud to Samsung
- iOS to Samsung
- 1. Transfer Photos from iPad
- 2. Transfer Music from iPod
- 3. Switch from iPhone to Samsung
- 4. Switch from iPhone to Samsung S
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to Samsung
- 6. Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone
- 7. Transfer WhatsApp to Samsung S10
- Samsung Switch
- 1. Samsung Smart Switch Backup
- 2. Smart Switch
- 3. Samsung Switch Alternative
- 4. Samsung Smart Switch Solution
- Samsung to Android
- 1. Transfer Photo to Samsung
- 2. Transfer Everything to Samsung S8
- 3. Transfer Data from Samsung
- 4. Transfer Music to Samsung
- Samsung to iOS
- 1. Transfer Data to iPad
- 2. Transfer Photos to iPhone
- 3. Samsung to iPhone Transfer
- 4. Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- Samsung Tips
- 1. Fix Samsung Brick
- 2. Play Flash on Samsung
- 3. PC Suites for Samsung
- 4. Track Samsung Lost Phone
- 5. Top 10 Samsung Music Players
- 6. Take Screenshots on Samsung J5
- 7. Top 6 Video Calling Apps
- 8. Remove Google Account Bypass
- 9. Bypass Lock Screen Pattern
- 10. Uninstall an App from Samsung
- 11. Import Contacts to Samsung
- 12. Transfer Photos to Chromebook?
- 13. Transfer Data to Another Phone
- 14. Transfer Photos to Samsung