How to Transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S20?
If you are willing to switch your phone from iOS device to an android, the primary issue which restricts you to do so is your data loss and the data transferring from one device to another. In this article, we'll be learning How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S20, with some easy and best techniques. The discussed techniques will ensure your data from not getting lost.
Part 1: Transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S20 Directly (Easy and Fast)
dr.fone - Phone Transfer program is a phone transfer tool, you can transfer all types of data like photos, music, contacts, messages, calendar, etc. from one phone to another easily.
Let's see how we can to transfer data from iPhone to Galaxy S20
dr.fone - Phone Transfer allows you to transfer data between various phones with one click, including Android, iOS, Symbian, and WinPhone. Use this program to transfer and convey data between any of them.
Down below there's a detailed step by step process explaining how you can transfer all your data from one phone to another using computer
Step 1. Connect your mobile phone to the computer
After opening dr.fone on your computer, select "Phone Transfer" among the modules.
Make sure you have connected both of your devices with it. Here let's take an iOS and a Samsung Galaxy S20(any Android device) as an example.
The data from the source device will be conveyed/transferred to the destination device. To exchange their position, you can use the "Flip" button too.
Step 2. Select the file and start to transfer
Choose the file types you desire to move. To begin the process, click on-Start Transfer. Until the process is completed, please don't disconnect the devices for its maximum efficiency.
Before commencing the data transfer process between both the phones, if you want to erase the data of destination device-check the "Clear Data before Copy" box.
All the files you selected will be transferred to the targeted phone successfully In a couple of minutes.
Part 2: Transfer from iCloud Backup to Samsung Galaxy S20 (Wireless and Safe)
dr.fone - Phone Transfer App
Transfer Data from iPhone to Android without a PC.
- If you don't have a computer device and want to transfer data from an iOS device to an Android device, here is an in-depth step by step process guiding you how to do so.
- dr.fone - Phone Transfer presents you an Android app that will help you to transfer data from iPhone to Android (including Xiaomi, Huawei, Samsung, etc.) in the following ways:
- To download data, login to the iCloud account on Android.
- For direct data transfer, connect iPhone to Android by using an iOS-to-Android adapter.
- To know in a better way how to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S20 in detail. Download the Android version of dr.fone - Phone Transfer from Google Play store.
How to sync data from iCloud account to Android
Step 1. Touch "Import from iCloud", after installing the Android version of dr.fone - Phone Transfer.
Step 2. With your Apple ID and passcode, log in to the iCloud account.
If you have enabled the two-factor authentication, enter the verification code.
Step 3. On your iCloud account now in a while later, all types of data can be detected.
Touch "Start Importing" after Selecting your desired data or all of these data.
Step 4. Sit back until and unless data importing is fully completed. Then you can exit this app and check the data synced from iCloud on your Android phone or tablet.
Samsung Smart Switch App
Export data from iCloud to Samsung S20 with Smart Switch
If you make use of the Samsung Smart Switch app, syncing iTunes with Samsung is just an easy-peasy task.
It has become simpler to sync iCloud to Samsung S20 as it stretches compatibility with iCloud. Here is how-
How to transfer data from iCloud to Samsung S20 with Smart Switch
- Download Smart Switch from Google Play on your Samsung Device. Open the app, then click on 'WIRELESS,' after that tap on 'RECEIVE' and select the 'iOS' option.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password. Now, select the desired content you want to transfer from iCloud to Samsung Galaxy S20 and press 'IMPORT.'
- If you are using a USB cable, do keep iOS cable, Mirco USB, and USB Adapter handy. Then, load Smart Switch on your Samsung S20 model and click on 'USB CABLE.'
- Further, connect the two devices by iPhone's USB cable and the USB-OTG adapter with Samsung S20.
- Click on 'Trust' followed by pressing 'Next' to proceed further. Choose the file and press on 'TRANSFER' to convey/Transfer from iCloud to Samsung S20.
Part 3: Transfer from iTunes Backup to Samsung Galaxy S20 without iTunes.
Step 1. Select the backup file
Launch dr.fone and select Backup & Restore. Connect your Samsung S20 to the computer. Click on Restore.
It will give the option View backup history if you have used this function to backup your iOS device before. Click on View backup history option to view the backup file index.
After that, dr.fone will display the backup history. Just pick the backup file you want and click on the Next on the bottom of the program or view button next to the backup file.
Step 2. View and Restore the backup file
The program will take a few seconds to examine the backup file and display all data in categories in the backup file after you click on View.
After you find the files you require, you can pick a few files or choose them all to move to the next step.
Currently, dr.fone supports to restore the music, Safari bookmarks, Call History, Calendar, Voice memo, Notes, Contacts, Messages, Photos, videos to the device. So you can restore these data to your Samsung device or transfer them all to your computer.
If you want to restore the files to your device, select the files and click on Restore to Device. In a couple of seconds, you will get these files on your Android gadget.
If you want to export the chosen files to your computer, click on Export to PC. Then select the save path to transfer your data.
The techniques which are discussed above are meant to solve your problem and let you know How to Transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy S20. These techniques will guide you through transferring your file quickly and swiftly. The method discussed over here is related to both the users- who are willing to transfer their data using a computer and without using it. So, finally, we hope that this article would help you to solve your issue related to data transfer.
- Switch to Samsung S20 from old phone
- Transfer iPhone SMS to S20
- Transfer iPhone to S20
- Transfer Data from Piexl to S20
- Transfer SMS from old Samsung to S20
- Transfer Photos from old Samsung to S20
- Transfer WhatsApp to S20
- Move from S20 to PC
- Remove S20 Lock Screen