How to Transfer Google Nexus to Samsung S20 (Nexus 6P, 5X included)
Android operating system is an open-source operating system and we all know that it is owned by Google. Google also launched its own Android smartphones in the market. Nexus 6P and Nexus 5X are available from Google in the online market. With new technology, Samsung is launching Samsung Galaxy S20 with so many new features. In that case, many people are looking to buy Samsung Galaxy S20 by replacing it with Nexus. We are going to share this guide to help you with how to transfer Google Nexus to S20. You can follow this guide and easily transfer data from Google Nexus to Samsung S20.
How to Transfer Google Nexus to S20 with One Click
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is fully compatible with Google Nexus 6P and Google Nexus 5X to transfer data from Google Nexus to Samsung Galaxy S20. By using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer you can transfer data from Google nexus to S20 or transfer data from Google Nexus 5X to S20 quickly. This software supports directly transfer so you can transfer data from one device to another in real-time. Not only Android you can transfer data from iOS devices to Samsung Galaxy S20 using Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer. It supports call logs, apps, app data, contacts, calendars, music, videos, and photos transferred between different operating system devices. It is also able to backup data to a computer and then restore that data to the same device or restore data to other devices as well.
How to Transfer Google Nexus to Samsung S20 in 1 Click!
- Easily transfer every type of data from Google Nexus to Samsung S20 including apps, music, videos, photos, contacts, messages, apps data, call logs, etc.
- Works directly and transfers data between two cross-operating system devices in real-time.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 17 and Android 13.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 14.
Step 1. Launch Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer
Firstly, to transfer files from Google Nexus 6P to Samsung S20 please launch Dr.Fone on the computer and click on the “Phone Transfer”.
Step 2. Connect both Phones and Start Transfer
Connect Google Nexus and Samsung Galaxy S20 to computers. Keep Google Nexus 6P on the left side or use the “Flip” button to change their position. Tick the files which you want to transfer to Samsung Galaxy S20 and then click on “Start Transfer”.
Step 3. Transferring files to Samsung S20
It will be starting to transfer files from Google Nexus to S20. This transfer process will be finished in a few minutes as per the size of the data.
This software is really very cool for you if you are going to buy a new Samsung Galaxy S20. You can easily transfer data from Google Nexus to S20 using this software. You are not limited to the Android operating system only because it allows you to transfer data from any mobile device to the Samsung Galaxy S20. This software will transfer every file from your device without losing a single KB of file. You can also use this software on your Mac device.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Android to Samsung
- 1. Transfer Content To Galaxy
- 2. Transfer Data from Android
- 3. Transfer Huawei to Samsung
- 4. Transfer Data from LG
- 5. Transfer from Xiaomi to Samsung
- 7. Transfer Data from Pixel
- 8. Transfer Google Nexus to Samsung
- 9. Transfer Data from Motorola
- 10. Transfer Data from Sony
- iCloud to Samsung
- iOS to Samsung
- 1. Transfer Photos from iPad
- 2. Transfer Music from iPod
- 3. Switch from iPhone to Samsung
- 4. Switch from iPhone to Samsung S
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to Samsung
- 6. Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone
- 7. Transfer WhatsApp to Samsung S10
- Samsung Switch
- 1. Samsung Smart Switch Backup
- 2. Smart Switch
- 3. Samsung Switch Alternative
- 4. Samsung Smart Switch Solution
- Samsung to Android
- 1. Transfer Photo to Samsung
- 2. Transfer Everything to Samsung S8
- 3. Transfer Data from Samsung
- 4. Transfer Music to Samsung
- Samsung to iOS
- 1. Transfer Data to iPad
- 2. Transfer Photos to iPhone
- 3. Samsung to iPhone Transfer
- 4. Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- Samsung Tips
- 1. Fix Samsung Brick
- 2. Play Flash on Samsung
- 3. PC Suites for Samsung
- 4. Track Samsung Lost Phone
- 5. Top 10 Samsung Music Players
- 6. Take Screenshots on Samsung J5
- 7. Top 6 Video Calling Apps
- 8. Remove Google Account Bypass
- 9. Bypass Lock Screen Pattern
- 10. Uninstall an App from Samsung
- 11. Import Contacts to Samsung
- 12. Transfer Photos to Chromebook?
- 13. Transfer Data to Another Phone
- 14. Transfer Photos to Samsung