6 Methods for Switching from iPhone to Samsung
Apple and Samsung are the most successful tech giant companies in the world. There are a huge number of people around the world who use devices from both of these tech giants. So it’s really obvious when anyone would want to switch their phone sometimes, just to enjoy and check out a device from Apple or Samsung. Each device has its new and great features with latest upgrades every time. So who wouldn’t want to check out any latest device released by Apple or Samsung?
But what if you are already an iPhone user and you want to switch from iPhone to Samsung? Yes, it’s really possible switching from iPhone to Samsung. For example, swich to Samsung Galaxy S20. With the help of this article, you can learn how to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung in a single click. After reading this article, you will definitely say that moving from iPhone to Samsung is really easy. You’ll get the best 4 methods to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung and start using your Samsung phone right away!
Part 1: How to transfer from iPhone to Samsung in 1 click?
If you don’t know how to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung, then this part is perfect for you. You can easily transfer data from iPhone to Samsung in 1 click with the help of dr.fone - Phone Transfer. It’s a great software that can help you when you are switching from iPhone to Samsung. dr.fone - Phone Transfer will help you to transfer pictures, music, contacts, apps, videos, call logs etc. from iPhone to Samsung in a very short time. It supports various mobile brands that have been ruling the mobile industry nowadays and it’s fully compatible with iOS 13 and Android 10.0. With all the useful features, here is how to transfer from iPhone to Samsung in 1 click by using dr.fone –
Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung in 1 Click!
- Easy, fast and safe.
- Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e iOS to Android.
- Supports iOS devices that run the latest iOS 13
- Transfer photos, text messages, contacts, notes, and many other file types.
- Supports over 8000+ Android devices. Works for all models of iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Step 1. First, you need to download and install dr.fone - Phone Transfer on your Windows or Mac PC and launch it. When the homepage interface is in front of you, click on the “Phone Transfer” button.
Tips: Want to transfer without a PC? Just install the Android version of dr.fone - Phone Transfer on your Samsung phone. Then this app will allow you to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung directly, and get iCloud data on Samsung wirelessly.
Step 2. Now you need to connect both of your iPhone and Samsung phone into your PC by using 2 good quality USB cables. Then dr.fone will automatically detect your devices immediately. You need to make sure that the iPhone is in the left side of the switch option and Samsung on the right side. Now select the file types you want to transfer from iPhone to Samsung and then click on the “Start Transfer” button.
Step 3. After a few minutes, all your data will be transferred to Samsung by using iPhone.
Part 2: How to transfer data from iCloud to Samsung?
If you don’t know anything about transferring data from iPhone to Samsung using iCloud backup, then this part is perfectly described for you. With the help of dr.fone – Phone Backup (Android), you can easily download, preview and restore the iCloud backup to Samsung phone in a very short time. So just don’t worry at all if you don’t have any idea about iCloud transfer in iPhone to Samsung. Here is how you can transfer iCloud backup to Samsung phone.
Restore iCloud/iTunes Backup to Samsung Selectively.
- Selectively backup Android data to computer with one click.
- Preview and restore backup to any Android devices.
- Supports 8000+ Android devices.
- There is no data lost during backup, export or restore.
Step 1. First, you need to download and install dr.fone – Phone Backup on your PC and launch it. When the homepage interface is in front of you, click on the “Phone Backup ” button.
Step 2. Connect your Samsung device to your PC using a good quality USB cable. Now click on the “Restore” button from the below page.
Step 3. From the next page, you need to click on the “Restore from iCloud backup” button that’s on the left side of your screen.
Step 4. If you have two-factor authentication enabled in your account then you will get a text message with a verification code on your phone. Use the code in the verification page and click on “Verify” button.
Step 5. After signing into your iCloud account, all your backup files will be listed on the dr.fone screen. Now you need to select one of them and click on the “Download” button to save the backup file in your PC.
Step 6. Now dr.fone will show you all the data inside the backup file. You can choose any specific data to restore or you can choose them all to restore the full backup file in your Android device by clicking on the “Restore to Device” button.
Step 7. Select an Android device from the drop-down menu of the next page and click on the “Continue” button.
Part 3: How to switch from iPhone to Samsung using Smart Switch?
Switching from iPhone to Samsung can seem difficult. But with the help of Samsung Smart Switch, you can switch from almost any smartphone, including an iOS device to a new Samsung smartphone efficiently. Samsung Smart Switch provides 3 ways to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung: Restore from iCloud, USB-OTG adapter, and restore from iTunes backup. Here is how you can transfer from iPhone to Samsung using Smart Switch.
3.1 How to restore from iCloud to Samsung?
- First, from your iPhone, go to the “Settings” option and then choose “iCloud”.
- Now swipe to and tap on Backup.
- If iCloud Backup is already turned off in your iPhone, tap on the slider and then tap on “Back Up Now” option.
- Now you need to open the “Smart Switch” app on your Samsung device and then tap on the “WIRELESS” button.
- Tap on the “RECEIVE” option and then choose “iOS”.
- Now provide your Apple ID and password and then tap on “SIGN IN”.
- Choose any of the basic files you want to transfer and then tap on the “IMPORT” button.
- Now choose any extra files you want to move and then tap on “IMPORT” button.
Remember, you can’t transfer iTunes music and videos from iCloud. You need to use Smart Switch for PC or Mac to transfer iTunes music from iPhone to Samsung. But iTunes videos are encrypted and cannot transfer them.
3.2 How to restore from iTunes backup to Samsung?
- First, you need to connect your iPhone to a PC and backup all the data on iTunes.
- Now download and install Smart Switch on your PC and restart your PC.
- Now connect your Samsung device to your PC and launch Smart Switch. Now click on the “Restore” button on Smart Switch.
- In this final page, click on the “Restore Now” option to transfer data to your Samsung device.
3.3 How to transfer to Samsung using USB-OTG adapter?
- Launch Smart Switch app on both of your devices and choose “USB CABLE” option.
- Now, connect the two devices using your iPhone’s USB cable and the USB-OTG adapter from your Samsung device.
- Tap on the “Trust” button on your iPhone.
- Now tap “NEXT” on your Samsung device.
- Choose the files you want to transfer and then tap on “TRANSFER”.
Your files will be transferred to the Samsung device.
Part 4: How to transfer from iPhone to Samsung manually?
If you are interested in moving from iPhone to Samsung, then you can easily follow this part. This part is about one of the easiest ways to send data from iPhone to Samsung. You don’t have to follow any kind of confusing or long process and it’s really simple if you follow the guideline properly. If you don’t want to use any third party software or app to move data from iPhone to Samsung, then you can follow this below guideline transfer data manually.
- For this process, at first, you need 2 lightning USB cables. You need to connect both of your devices to your PC.
- Now you will see a pop up in both devices and you need to tap on “Trust” button to trust the PC on both devices.
- Next, you need to enter your iPhone folder from your PC and copy all the files/folders that you want to transfer.
- After that, you need to go to your Samsung device folder and choose any folder to paste all the copied files from your iPhone.
- You need to wait for a while until the process finishes because it can take some time to finish.
Remember, transferring data manually actually can only work for Photos. So if you want to transfer all of your photos, videos, music, call logs, messages, apps etc. you need to choose dr.fone - Phone Transfer for this task.
Learning about the iPhone to Samsung transfer is easy when you have a clear and precise guideline. With the help of this article, you will not only be able to transfer data from iPhone to Samsung but also completely switch your device in a very short time. These 4 methods can help you solve all your confusions on how to switch from iPhone to Samsung easily. But if you ask me which method is the best for you that can ensure a 100% successful transfer and no data loss during the process, then I would blindly suggest you use dr.fone - Phone Transfer. This amazing software can simply transfer all types of data from your old iPhone device to your new Samsung device. There is no other software or app that can give you so many options in just 1 click! So if you have already become fed up trying a whole lot of software and apps or you are confused about choosing a third party transfer app, then you should choose dr.fone - Phone Transfer for this.
- Transfer Between Samsung Models
- Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Samsung
- Backup Samsung Files to Galaxy S
- How to Transfer From Old Samsung to Galaxy S
- Transfer to High-End Samsung Models
- Transfer from iPhone to Samsung
- Transfer From iPhone to Samsung S
- Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Samsung
- Transfer Messages from iPhone to Samsung S
- Switch from iPhone to Samsung Note 8
- Transfer from HTC to Samsung
- Transfer from common Android to Samsung
- Android to Samsung S8
- Transfer WhatsApp from Android to Samsung
- How to Transfer from Android to Samsung S
- Transfer from Other Brands to Samsung