How To Transfer Data from Sony to Samsung
- Part 1: Issues about transferring data from Sony to Samsung
- Part 2: Easy solution - 1 click to transfer data from Sony to Samsung
- Part 3: Which Samsung phones are used in US?
What are the common issues that plague users when transferring data between these two devices? Here is a look at all the common issues that you may or may not know about.
1. The data includes contacts, messages, audio, images, video, call logs and apps. This data are accessed by different applications. Transferring each data type is difficult unless a third party software is used.
2. You will have to transfer each data separately from one to another.
3. It requires understanding of each data format such contacts comes in vCards and message have .txt formats.
4. Transferring data at a time is time consuming. For instance, transferring contacts will require huge amount of time if you do not know how to transfer contact in vCard format.
5. You may also harm your phone, if the data files including malware are transferred.There many other issues, which you will face, while transferring data from your Sony to Samsung phone. But the good thing is there is an easy solution at hand.
There is another easier way to transfer data between these two devices. While you will need to spend in a little, there is a lot that you can gain. With software like Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, everything is easier.
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is one click mobile data transfer software, which transfers data from one phone to other in one click. phone transfer data files like contacts, text messages, audio, video, calendar, apps, call logs and photos. Everything takes few minutes to the task. This method is completely risk free and hundred percent safe. Great advantage of it is that it can perform data transfer between any operating system. It is fully compatible with Samsung S20.
How to Transfer data from Sony to Samsung Galaxy in 1 click!
- Easily transfer photos, videos, calendar, contacts, messages and music from Sony to Samsung.
- Enable to transfer from HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola and more to iPhone 15 and former.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 17 and Android 13
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 14.
Steps to transfer data from Sony to Samsung phone using Dr.Fone
With Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer, whole process of transferring complicated data becomes easy. Download the software from the official website here. Trial version is available with limited feature but free of cost while full featured version needs to be purchased. Make sure you go through the software manual before using it as it will be accessing your important mobile data. Before you start with steps, here is the requirement for this method:
- a. Mobile Trans Software
- b. Computer
- c. USB cables for both phones
Launch the software on your Windows or Mac pc. Software for both OS is available. Now select the blue colored option, which is "Phone Transfer".
Next, you will have to connect your both phones via USB cable. Use the cable of respective phones as they give the phones best connectivity. Wait for the Software to detect both of your phone. Now once detected, make sure the source is your Sony phone and the Destination is your new Samsung phone. From the middle panel, select the data types you want to transfer to your Samsung. The numbers will be indicated besides each data types showing the number of contacts, messages, photos or others will be transferred.
Once you are sure about the data you want to transfer just click on the Start Transfer. The Next dialog box appears and just initiate the process. Then Dr.Fone will start to transfer data from Sony to Samsung. A new window will show the transfer progress. Time taken for transfer depends on the size of the data.
Samsung is popular brand all over the world. After apple, it is the most popular smartphones brand used in USA. Samsung keep releasing various types of phones in the market every few months. Here are the current top 10 Samsung devices used in USA:
1. Samsung Galaxy S6
2. Samsung Galaxy Note 4
3. Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
4. Samsung Galaxy S5
5. Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
6. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
7. Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
8. Samsung Galaxy S4
9. Samsung Galaxy E7
10. Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
The Galaxy S6 Edge is one of the best phones and the S6 and S6 Edge can sell as much as 70 m phones this year. With great cameras, increased processing power and Samsung’s unique features, a lot is possible. The above-mentioned phones are the top Samsung phones presently available in US. These phones are known for their design, performance, and reliability. Samsung phones also have the best resell value among the smartphones. If you are looking to buy new Samsung, consider looking at this list for options.
Other Popular Articles From Wondershare
- Android to Samsung
- 1. Transfer Content To Galaxy
- 2. Transfer Data from Android
- 3. Transfer Huawei to Samsung
- 4. Transfer Data from LG
- 5. Transfer from Xiaomi to Samsung
- 7. Transfer Data from Pixel
- 8. Transfer Google Nexus to Samsung
- 9. Transfer Data from Motorola
- 10. Transfer Data from Sony
- iCloud to Samsung
- iOS to Samsung
- 1. Transfer Photos from iPad
- 2. Transfer Music from iPod
- 3. Switch from iPhone to Samsung
- 4. Switch from iPhone to Samsung S
- 5. Transfer from iPhone to Samsung
- 6. Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone
- 7. Transfer WhatsApp to Samsung S10
- Samsung Switch
- 1. Samsung Smart Switch Backup
- 2. Smart Switch
- 3. Samsung Switch Alternative
- 4. Samsung Smart Switch Solution
- Samsung to Android
- 1. Transfer Photo to Samsung
- 2. Transfer Everything to Samsung S8
- 3. Transfer Data from Samsung
- 4. Transfer Music to Samsung
- Samsung to iOS
- 1. Transfer Data to iPad
- 2. Transfer Photos to iPhone
- 3. Samsung to iPhone Transfer
- 4. Transfer Contacts to iPhone
- Samsung Tips
- 1. Fix Samsung Brick
- 2. Play Flash on Samsung
- 3. PC Suites for Samsung
- 4. Track Samsung Lost Phone
- 5. Top 10 Samsung Music Players
- 6. Take Screenshots on Samsung J5
- 7. Top 6 Video Calling Apps
- 8. Remove Google Account Bypass
- 9. Bypass Lock Screen Pattern
- 10. Uninstall an App from Samsung
- 11. Import Contacts to Samsung
- 12. Transfer Photos to Chromebook?
- 13. Transfer Data to Another Phone
- 14. Transfer Photos to Samsung