How to Transfer Photos from Google Pixel Phone to PC
Google has also made a great stride in the world of technology and it has released phones known as Google Pixel. Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL are Google iPhones with great user interfaces and are incorporated with a Google assistant. These phones have run Android 7.1 and are easier to use. Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL are just perfect phones to use to capture photos.
Its camera is fantastic. It boasts of an 8MP front camera and a 12MPback camera. Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL also have a sufficient RAM of 4GB. The internal memory of these two phones differs which contributes to the difference in pricing. Google Pixel has an internal memory of 32GB whereas Google Pixel XL has a memory of 128GB.
With Google Pixel camera you could take photos every day of each occasion that is important to you such as parties, graduation, holidays, and just fun moments. All these pictures are valuable in life since they keep those memories alive. You may want to have the photos on your phone so that you can share them via social apps or edit them with the mobile editing apps.
Now that you have taken photos on your Google Pixel or Google Pixel XL you may want to transfer them to your PC. In this article, we will show you how to manage photos on your Google Pixel Phone, how to transfer photos to Google Pixel Phone.
Dr.Fone - Phone Manager is a fabulous tool that manages your phone data like a Pro. This Dr.Fone - Phone Manager (Android) software allows you to transfer data between Google Pixel and PC, has an easy to use interface that makes it easier to transfer your photos, albums, music, videos, playlist, contacts, messages, and apps on your phone like Google Pixel. Not only transfer and manage files on Google Pixel, but it is also a software that works with different brands of phones like iPhones, Samsung, Nexus, Sony, HTC, Techno, and much more.
Ultimate Solution to Transfer Photos to or from Google Pixel
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps, etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Google Pixel (vice versa).
- Manage your Google Pixel on the computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
With all that information we can now shift our focus on how to transfer Photos between Google Pixel and PC.
Step 1. Download and install Dr.Fone on your PC. Open the software and connect your Google Pixel phone to the computer using a USB cable. You should enable USB debugging on your phone for a successful connection.
Once your phone is detected you will see it on the software interface. From there click on "Phone Manager" on the window.
Step 2. On the next window, click the "Photos" tab. You will see the categories of photos on the left of the screen. Select the photos that you want to transfer from Google Pixel to your PC.
You can transfer the whole photo album from Google Pixel to PC.
Step 3. To transfer photos to Google Pixel from PC, simply click Add icon > Add File or Add Folder. Select photos or photo folders and add them to your Google Pixel. Hold down the Shift or Ctrl key to choose multiple photos.
With Dr.Fone - Phone Manager on your computer you can use it to manage and delete photos. Below is a guide on how to manage and delete Google Pixel photos.
Step 1. Open the installed Dr.Fone - Phone Manager on your PC. Connect Google Pixel to your computer via a USB cable. On the home interface, navigate to the top and click on the “Photos” icon.
Step 2. Now browse through the categories of your photos and check on those that you want to delete. Once you have identified those photos, mark on those specific photos that you want to remove on your Google Pixel. Now navigate to the mid-top and click on the Trash icon, or right-click a photo and choose "Delete" from the shortcut.
Dr.Fone - Phone Transfer is another useful tool that allows you to transfer data between devices. It supports Google Pixel to iPhone transfer, iPhone to Google Pixel transfer, and old Android to Google Pixel Transfer. Different from Dr.Fone - Phone Manager, this tool specializes in a phone to phone transfer of your photos, albums, music, videos, playlist, contacts, messages, and apps with just one click.
One-Click Solution to Transfer Everything Between Google Pixel and Another Phone
- Easily transfer every type of data from iPhone X/8 (Plus)/7 (Plus)/6s/6/5s/5/4s/4 to Android including apps, music, videos, photos, contacts, messages, apps data, call logs, etc.
- Works directly and transfer data between two cross-operating system devices in real-time.
- Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, Nokia, and more smartphones and tablets.
- Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile.
- Fully compatible with iOS 11 and Android 8.0
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Mac 10.13.
Step 2. Select the source device from which you want to transfer photos and albums, and select the other device as the destination device. For example, you select the iPhone as the source and Pixel as the destination.
You can also transfer the whole photo album from Google Pixel to other devices in one click.
Step 3. Then specify the file types and click "Start Transfer".
Dr.Fone is a powerful android manager and iPhone manager. With the Switch and Transfer features, it allows you to transfer different data types on your Google Pixel to a computer or another phone. It can transfer the files easily within a click. When you need to transfer data or manage files on your Google Pixel or Google Pixel XL seamlessly, just download this wonderful tool. It supports both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Transfer From Android
- Transfer from Android to PC
- Transfer Pictures from Huawei to PC
- Transfer Pictures from LG to Computer
- Transfer Photos from Android to Computer
- Transfer Outlook Contacts from Android to computer
- Transfer from Android to Mac
- Transfer Photos from Android to Mac
- Transfer Data from Huawei to Mac
- Transfer Data from Sony to Mac
- Transfer Data from Motorola to Mac
- Sync Android with Mac OS X
- Apps for Android Transfer to Mac
- Data Transfer to Android
- Import CSV Contacts to Android
- Transfer Pictures from Computer to Android
- Transfer VCF to Android
- Transfer Music from Mac to Android
- Transfer Android SMS to Android
- Transfer Android Photos to Android
- Transfer Music to Android
- Transfer Data from Android to Android
- Transfer Files from PC to Android
- Transfer Files from Mac to Android
- Android File Transfer App
- Android File Transfer Alternative
- Android to Android Data Transfer Apps
- Android File Transfer Not Working
- Android File Transfer Mac Not Working
- Top Alternatives to Android File Transfer for Mac
- Android Manager
- Seldom-Known Android Tips