Full Guide to Unlock Google Pixel Phone
Locking a device using a screen lock is the best way to protect your data from others. It prevents unwanted access to your data. As a result, practically all cell phones utilize this feature. However, what if you forget your lock screen password? Most of the time, one may confuse their actual password due to frequent password changes. One such case can is as follows:
"I changed my screen lock a few days back, but I don't remember the exact password, and my Google Pixel phone is locked, so what can I do?"
However, you don't have to stress. We can help you unlock the Google Pixel phone. The best strategy is to reset your Pixel to default settings or try to unlock the software. After a reset, you can set another PIN and restore your photographs, contacts, and data. So, keep on following to see the steps of doing so:
Part 1: Factory Reset by Google Find My Device
Resetting is the fastest and least demanding method to unlock Pixel phones. Furthermore, using the Find my Device feature is the best to do so. This technique works if your phone is turned on and connected to WiFi or data. First, you need to enable the Location and Find My Device services.
Google Find My Device permits you to reset your PIN using another phone/device. However, the main concern here is to perform a factory reset. Here's how you can do it:
- Open your Google account and open Find My Device from a PC, tablet, or phone.
- Make sure Google detects the right device model.
- Select the ERASE button.
- Your Google Pixel will reset automatically. You can set it up like a new phone when Google Pixel 4 unlocks. Make a new PIN for your phone and restore your data from a backup.
Part 2: Unlock by Recovery Mode
This method allows you to reset your phone through your phone hardware. Therefore, you can set up a new PIN after the reset. In this way, you can unlock the Google Pixel phone.
Note: If you get a "No Command" message during the reset, press and hold the Power button. Then tap the Volume (+) button and leave the Power button to fix it.
- Power off your Google Pixel, then press and hold the Volume (-) button and Power buttons until your display shows the Android logo or Fastboot Mode.
- Press the VOLUME buttons to float over the RECOVERY MODE, then, at that point, utilize the POWER button to choose it.
- Using the volume buttons, go to the screen's WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET option.
- Press the Power button to accept the command.
- Confirm your option using the Volume and Power buttons.
- In the end, press the REBOOT SYSTEM NOW option.
- You can set up your Google Pixel with another PIN and recover your data through a backup.
Part 3: Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock
The Best Tool to Unlock Google Pixel Phone
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
Wondershare Dr.Fone Screen Lock is a great tool and can rapidly unlock a locked Google Pixel phone. It lets users unlock the Google Pixel phone without too much effort. This tool can remove PIN, password, face lock, fingerprint, or pattern in only a few steps. It's viable with all the models of Google Pixel. It is an easy-to-use and efficient tool and can remove a lock using the following simple steps:
Step 1. Connect your Pixel Phone
Install and open the software to click "Screen Unlock" from the homepage.
Connect your Pixel phone to the PC and click the "Unlock Android Screen" on the screen.
Step 2. Select Its Model
Next, you need to select the correct phone brand and model so that the tool can download its recovery package.
Step 3. Go into Download Mode
Power off your device and click the Volume Down, Home, and Power buttons. Hold them and then press the Volume Up to enter Download Mode.
Step 4. Download Recovery Package
After getting the Pixel device to download mode, it will start downloading the package.
Step 5. Remove the Pixel Lock Screen Without Losing Data
After the download, click the "Remove Now" button to access your Google Pixel again.
Part 4: Look for Help from Local Repair Service
If all mentioned methods can't work, we suggest you visit a local service provider. Although it is better to visit your network provider, a service provided might be a good option if there's none around. Also, they tend to be much faster and simpler.
But here's the kicker:
Always negotiate the service charges before handling them on your phone. Such service providers can sting clients with additional bills in the end. So be sure to check before you give them your Pixel phone.
FAQ: How to restore the Google Pixel Phone after reset?
If the auto sync is ON on your phone, you can recuperate all the data without much stretch. It includes all your Google contacts, photographs, files, etc. You can get up to 25 MB of data for every application (most applications), such as call history, settings, and messages.
You can manually perform a backup if you don't have auto-backup ON. If you don't even have a manual backup of your data, sadly, you can not get it back. For this situation, unlocking tools like Dr.Fone is most likely worth trying before wiping your Google phone.
That is about Google Pixel 4 unlock using simple and easy-to-use solutions. We hope the above techniques were suitable to delete or sidestep Google Pixel screen locks.
However, we recommend using Dr.Fone Android Unlock tool because of its fast and secure method. It is the best tool to attempt and can do your job without risking your device. Check it out and free your Google Pixel phone of the screen lock to access all your data. If this guide fixes your concern, please leave us a review of our product.
- Google Phone Transfer
- 1. Manage Contacts on Google Pixel
- 2. Transfer Photos to Google Pixel
- 3. Transfer Google Pixel to Samsung
- 4. Transfer Google Nexus to Samsung
- 5. Transfer iPhone To Google Pixel
- Google Phone Unlock
- 1. Unlock Google Pixel 4a
- 2. Unlock Google Pixel 5
- 3. Unlock Google Pixel 5a
- 4. Unlock Google Pixel 6/6 Pro
- 5. Unlock Any Google Pixel Phones
- 6. Bypass Google Pixel FRP Lock
- Google Phone Problems
- 1. Nexus 7 Won't Turn On
- 2. Google Pixel 4a Touchscreen Issues
- 3. Android App Not Installed Error
- 4. Bricked Your Android Phone
- 5. Encryption Unsuccessful Error
- 6. Android.Process.Media Has Stopped
- 7. Flash Dead Android Phone Safely
- 8. Stuck at Android System Recovery
- 9. Google Pixel Screen Stuck on Boot
- 10. Google Play Services Won't Update
- 11. Settings Has Stopped on Android
- Google Phone Alternatives
- Google Phone Tips
- 1. Install Apps to Android from PC
- 2. Manage Google Phones on PC
- 3. Control Mac from Google Phone
- 4. Factory Reset Pixel Phones
- 5. Root Google Nexus 7 Easily
- 6. Screen Record Google Pixel
- 7. iTunes Alternatives for Android
- 8. Top Android PC Suites
- 9. Top Android Contact Manager
- 10. Top Game Hacker Apps for Android
- 11. Top Android Restarting Apps