Best Ways for Unlocking a Google Pixel 5 Screen
Have you ever been in a situation when it is urgent to use your Pixel, but somehow you can't unlock it? You don't need to stress about it anymore because we are here to fix it for you.
Google Pixel phones are great for daily use and can run high-end programs. They have a great display, design, specifications, and stock Android. However, they are also prone to some common issues like the screen getting locked. So, if you are locked out of your Google Pixel 5, we are here to show you the best fixes possible. This Pixel 5 unlock article is all you need in such a stressful time. So, don't keep waiting and find out all about our strategies. However, we strongly recommend you unlock your Pixel 5 with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock. Its excellent features and security make it second to none.
Part 1: Some Kinds of Locks on Pixel 5
To secure your phone from people's access, you can use the security feature of your phone. The following are different protection types available for your Pixel 5:
- A Standard lock includes patterns, passwords, and PIN codes. The pattern is a simple locking technique involving drawing a pattern using your finger. On the other hand, a PIN code requires you to enter at least four digits before accessing an unlocked screen. A password can be a combination of digits, numbers, or symbols. A solid password is the most solid screen lock choice.
- Special locking techniques, like Google Pixel 5 face unlock or fingerprint scanner, are available. It depends upon the phone model you have.
- On the other hand, you can also choose to have no lock on your screen. But, your phone will stay unlocked, giving no security; however, you can get to your Home screen rapidly. You only need to swipe your finger across your screen to unlock it.
Part 2: How to Unlock Google Pixel 5 Screen
1. Enter your Password or Any Other Alternative Unlocking Methods.
Before going for any special method, you must check the basic unlocking methods. If you have set a password, try unlocking your device using a code you set earlier. However, if it doesn't work, you need to check the alternative unlocking methods set for your phone. It can be a fingerprint, face unlocks, or pattern unlocks. You can also check Pixel 5 face unlock to see whether your phone unlocks. If you don't remember any alternative unlocking methods and fail to unlock Pixel 5, you need to follow the ways below.
2. Factory reset from "Google Find My Device."
Google Find My Device is the fastest and most direct method for Pixel 5 unlock. But, this strategy works only if your Pixel 5 is turned on, connected with WiFi or data, and has Location and Find My Device turned on.
Google Find My Device permits you to reset your PIN remotely from another phone. However, presently, the only choice is a factory reset.
- Open Google Find My Device from another device.
- Ensure Google finds the correct Pixel 5 (the one which is locked).
- Click the "ERASE" button for Pixel 5 unlock.
- Your Google Pixel will be remotely deleted, and you can set it up like a new device.
3. Factory reset from Recovery Mode.
- Make sure that your Pixel 5 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume (-) buttons simultaneously until Fastboot mode (picture of a triangle with an interjection point) shows up. Then, at that point, release them.
When you see a picture of a cracked Android with "No Command" displayed on the screen, do the accompanying:
- Press and hold the Power button. While holding this, press the Volume (+) button and finally release the two buttons.
- Select Recovery mode.
- Go up and down the accessible options using the Volume buttons and the Power button to choose.
- From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Select Reboot System now.
- Select Factory data reset and Allow a few minutes for the factory data reset to finish.
4. Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock.
The Best Tool to Unlock the Google Pixel 5 Screen!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
The above methods are great for Pixel 5 unlock but include data loss. So, to unlock the screen lock on Pixel 5, take the help of Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). A very practical and high-level application can allow you to move past the lock screen on your Pixel 5 without erasing its files. It is effortless to use, and even an amateur can get their hands on it. So don't wait; download its free version now for Pixel 5 face unlock. To figure out how to follow the step-by-step Dr.Fone guide below:
Step 1. Launch the Dr.Fone program and select the "Screen Unlock" choice from the homepage.
Step 2. Connect your Pixel 5 to the system and click the "Unlock Android Screen" button.
Step 3. Put your Pixel 5 into its Download Mode. Switch it off and long-press the Home, Power, and Volume Down key simultaneously. A while later, press the Volume Up key to enter the Download Mode.
Step 4. The application will download the recovery once your Pixel 5 enters the Download mode.
Step 5. Wait a little for the package to download and do the required steps toward unlocking your Pixel 5.
Step 6. You will be informed at the end when your Pixel 5 no longer has a lock.
The Bottom Line
By following this article, you would have different options to figure out a way for Pixel 5 to unlock. We suggest utilizing Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android) to perform pattern unlock without affecting your files and privacy. It has an easy-to-use interface and makes sure to yield the best outcomes. When you know how to unlock screen locks on Pixel 5, you can also impart this data to others to help them!
- 1. Android Lock
- 1.1 Android Smart Lock
- 1.2 Android Pattern Lock
- 1.3 Unlocked Android Phones
- 1.4 Disable Lock Screen
- 1.5 Android Lock Screen Apps
- 1.6 Android Unlock Screen Apps
- 1.7 Unlock Android Screen without Google Account
- 1.8 Android Screen Widgets
- 1.9 Android Lock Screen Wallpaper
- 1.10 Unlock Android without PIN
- 1.11 Finger printer Lock for Android
- 1.12 Gesture Lock Screen
- 1.13 Fingerprint Lock Apps
- 1.14 Bypass Android Lock Screen Using Emergency Call
- 1.15 Android Device Manager Unlock
- 1.16 Swipe Screen to Unlock
- 1.17 Lock Apps with Fingerprint
- 1.18 Unlock Android Phone
- 1.19 Huawei Unlock Bootloader
- 1.20 Unlock Android With Broken Screen
- 1.21.Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 1.22 Reset A Locked Android Phone
- 1.23 Android Pattern Lock Remover
- 1.24 Locked out of Android Phone
- 1.25 Unlock Android Pattern without Reset
- 1.26 Pattern Lock Screen
- 1.27 Forgot Pattern Lock
- 1.28 Get Into A Locked Phone
- 1.29 Lock Screen Settings
- 1.30 Remove Xiaomi Patter Lock
- 1.31 Reset Motorola Phone that is Locked
- 2. Android Password
- 2.1 Hack Android Wifi Password
- 2.2 Reset Android Gmail Password
- 2.3 Show Wifi Password
- 2.4 Reset Android Password
- 2.5 Forgot Android Screen Password
- 2.6 Unlock Android Password Without Factory Reset
- 3.7 Forgot Huawei Password
- 3. Bypass Samsung FRP
- 1. Disable Factory Reset Protection (FRP) for Both iPhone and Android
- 2. Best Way to Bypass Google Account Verification After Reset
- 3. 9 FRP Bypass Tools to Bypass Google Account
- 4. Bypass Factory Reset on Android
- 5. Bypass Samsung Google Account Verification
- 6. Bypass Gmail Phone Verification
- 7. Solve Custom Binary Blocked