Full Guide to Bypass Google Pixel FRP
I updated my Google Pixel to the latest Android, and now it's stuck on FRP lock. I don't know how to Bypass the Pixel FRP lock, which is annoying because I have to finish an assignment. How should I do it?
The FRP lock is one of Google's security methods for Android devices. It keeps unapproved people from erasing your phone data. However, an update or unidentified issue may sometimes lock your phone without warning. Just like the case above, it can be an unpleasant experience. Therefore, this Google Pixel FRP bypass 2021 article will show you some ways to bypass it.
The Google FRP lock is not a new issue and can occur to almost any Android user. If you neglect to disable the Factory Reset Protection before a reset, Google will lock your phone. Therefore, you will have to bypass the Google account to resolve it.
- 1. Download FRP Bypass APK (OTG Cable Needed)
- 2. Use Pin Lock Sim to Access Chrome
- Bonus Tip: Use Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock (For Samsung phones)
Part 1: 3 Ways to Bypass Google Pixel FRP
1. Download FRP Bypass APK (OTG Cable Needed)
The use of OTG for bypassing the Google FRP lock on Google Pixel after a hard reset is a great technique to bypass the Google account lock.
Before we get to the guide, you need an Android OTG cable, fast Wi-Fi, and a PC.
If you do, follow these steps to start bypassing your Google account:
Step 1. Download the FRP bypass APK on your PC.
Step 2. Move (by copying) the APK document to your flash drive.
Step 3. Utilize the OTG cable to connect your Pixel phone and flash drive.
Step 4. Install the APK document on your Pixel device when the file manager application springs up.
Step 5. The phone Settings will presently be accessible for you to open.
Step 6. Look for and select the "Backup and Reset" choice.
Step 7. Select the "Factory Data Reset and then Reset everything from the phone. That will delete all the phone's media files, settings, apps, and accounts.
Step 8. Your Pixel phone will reboot, and you won't see the FRP lock.
2. Use Pin Lock Sim to Access Chrome
Step 1: Start the cycle by eliminating the SIM card from your Pixel device. Presently connect it to Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Insert the SIM card once more. Mistype your PIN code multiple times.
Step 3: You will be approached to give your PUK code straightaway. Continue to type wrong PUK numbers until the SIM card becomes unusable.
Step 4: Tap the padlock symbol on the lock screen to open another menu choice. You will see the warning setting choice at the top corner of the screen.
Step 5: Select the See All options. Search for the YouTube App and afterward go to Settings and open History and Privacy to access the Youtube ToS.
Step 6: This will open the Chrome Browser, where you select Accept and Continue. Then, at that point, pick Next > No Thanks.
Step 7: Find a dependable FRP bypass tool to unlock FRP on the program. Go to Security from Setting and open Pin Windows. Then use the Screen lock type to Unpin the SIM.
Step 8: Restart your device after setting up a PIN code. You can utilize your Pixel without marking into your underlying Google account.
Bonus Tip. Use Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock (For Samsung phones)
We have presented numerous FRP methods in this guide. Nonetheless, they might fail to tackle the issue some of the time. There is no question that a bypass tool will be a lot more straightforward and speedier. Therefore, we strongly recommend you use the Wondershare Dr.Fone Bypass FRP tool for a less complex and quicker strategy. Dr.Fone-Screen Unlock is a speedy, easy-to-use FRP bypass for you to get rid of the Google Pixel issue. It lets you access your home screen once more. Here are the needed steps for bypassing the Google Pixel FRP lock:
Step 1: Open the software, connect your phone and PC and pick Screen Unlock. Then click on Unlock Android Screen/FRP > Remove Google FRP Lock.
Step 2: Pick your device's OS variant.
Step 3: Click "Download APK" and install it later by clicking "Open".
Step 4: From the Settings page, permit the security popup when it appears. After enabling the "Permit from this source" option, tap the "< "button. Then, finish the installation.
Step 5: Tap "Done" to get back to the APK download page, then, at that point, click "Open Settings," and that's how to do the Google Pixel FRP bypass.
Part 2: Definition of Google Pixel FRP
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) includes security on Android gadgets with OS Version 5.1 and higher. The FRP gives an underlying security highlight you can utilize that safeguards your gadget and data, including screen locks and data encryptions. The FRP automatically works once a Google account has been logged in on the phone. However, it will stop working when the Google account is removed from the Pixel phone preceding the Factory Data Reset. When the FRP has been enacted, it will not let others use your phone after a Factory Reset in an untrusted environment. It implies that the FRP Lock will come into play if your Pixel gets Factory Reset in an unrecognized way.
The Bottom Line
This Google Pixel FRP bypass article gives an insight into the methods you can use to remove the FRP lock. However, if you have a Samsung phone, the best one of all methods is using Dr.Fone. It delivers solutions for those who don't know the OS variant of their phone. Its interface is easy to understand and has clear instructions. Moreover, bypassing the FRP lock is just a matter of a few minutes for it.
- Android Password Lock
- 1. Reset Lock Screen Password
- 2. Ways to Unlock Android Phone
- 3. Unlock Wi-Fi Networks
- 4. Reset Gmail Password on Android
- 5. Unlock Android Phone Password
- 6. Unlock Android Without Password
- Android Pattern Lock
- Android Pin/Fingerprint Lock
- 1. Unlock Android Fingerprint Lock
- 2. Recover a Locked Device
- 3. Remove Screen Lock PIN
- 4. Enable or Disable Screen Lock PIN
- Android Screen Lock
- 1. Android Lock Screen Wallpapers
- 2. Lock Screen Settings
- 3. Customize Lock Screen Widgets
- 4. Apps to Reinvent Your Android
- 5. Lock Screen Wallpaper on Android
- 6. Unlock Android with Broken Screen
- Android Screen Unlock
- 1. Android Device Manager Unlock
- 2. Unlocking Android Phone Screen
- 3. Bypass Android Face Lock
- 4. Bypass Android Lock Screen
- 5. Bypass Lock Screen By Emergency Call
- 6. Remove Synced Google Account
- 7. Unlock Android without Data Loss
- 8. Unlock Phone without Google Account
- 9. Unlock Android phone
- 10. Reset a Locked Android Phone
- 11.Turn On and Use Smart Lock
- 12.Best 10 Unlock Apps For Android
- Android SIM Unlock
- 1. Easily Unlock Android SIM
- 2. 5 Android Unlock Software
- 3. Carrier Unlock Phone to Use SIM
- 4. Change Android Imei without Root
- 5. How to Change SIM PIN on Android
- 6. Best Unlocked Android Phones
- Android Unlock Code
- 1. Lock Apps to Protect Information
- 2. Unlock Secret Features on Phone
- 3. Android SIM Unlock Code Generator
- 4. Ways to Sim Unlock Phone
- 5. Remove Sim Lock without Code
- 6. Updated Android Factory Reset Code
- Google FRP Bypass
- 1. Guide on TECNO k7 FRP Bypass
- 2. Bypass Google Account Verification
- 3. Bypassing Google FRP Lock
- 4. Bypass Google FRP Lock On Phones
- 5. Bypass OPPO FRP
- 6. Bypass Google Pixel FRP
- 7. Huawei Bypass FRP Tools for PC
- 8. Bypass Samsung Galaxy A50 FRP
- 9. Bypass Samsung S22 Ultra FRP
- Unlock Bricked Phone
- 1. Restore Bricked Mobile Phone
- 2. Fix Motorola Bricked Phone
- 3. Fix Bricked Redmi Note
- 4. Unbrick Oneplus Easily
- 5. Unbrick Xiaomi Phone
- 6. Unbrick Huawei Phone
- 7. Unbrick Poco X3
- 8. Software to Unbrick Samsung
- 9. Unbrick 3DS
- 10. Unbrick PSP
- Android MDM