Top 3 iTunes Alternatives for Android Software
You're new to the Android platform after recently ditching iOS, and you’re looking for software like iTunes to help manage your Android phone right? You have come to the right place. Here, we'd like to show you 3 great alternatives to iTunes that work with Android phones and tablets. Find the best iTunes alternative for Android:
1. dr.fone -Transfer: Best iTunes Alternative for Android
dr.fone -Transfer is a powerful all-in-one iTunes alternative software for Android phones and tablets. With it, you can easily import music and playlists from your iTunes library and computer to Android devices easily. Besides, it lets you transfer contacts, SMS, apps, photos and videos to and from Android phones and tablets. Here, we list out the salient features to get you deeply understood.
Best iTunes Alternative to Continue iPhone-like Experience on Android
- Transfer files between Android and computer, including contacts, photos, music, SMS, and more.
- Manage, export/import your music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS, Apps etc.
- Transfer iTunes to Android (vice versa).
- Manage your Android device on computer.
- Fully compatible with Android 8.0.
See the following screen which demonstrate all transfer options on this iTunes alternative.
DoubleTwist is another iTunes equivalent for Android software that makes it easy for you to transfer music, videos and photos to your Android phone via WiFi or a USB cable. It works in a very simple way, meaning you can totally handle it on your own.
However, that's all it can do and nothing is more. In other words, it fails to manage music, videos and photos, such as deleting them or converting audio and video. Worse still, it doesn't support Android 4.3 and up. Thus, if you have a brand-new Android device, like Google Nexus 5, you can't rely on this software.
3. Samsung kies
Samsung kies created by Samsung, is a Samsung equivalent of iTunes. With its help, you can transfer and sync contacts, music, photos, videos and podcasts to and from your Samsung phone. It also allows you to transfer iTunes music to your Samsung device. However, If you're worried about data loss, you can use it to back up memos, S planner, call logs, messages, contacts, email accounts, videos, preferences and photos to your computer. In addition, if you just ditch your iPhone or BlackBerry phone and jump ship to a Samsung phones, you can use the Back up files of iPhone and BlackBerry phone to restore data to your Samsung phone.
Note: It's only available for Samsung phones and tablets. Besides, it fails to manage apps, messages and document files. Furthermore, it doesn't transfer smart playlists from iTunes.
- Get Data from Android
- Transfer from Android to Android
- Transfer from Android to BlackBerry
- Import/Export Contacts to and from Android Phones
- Transfer Apps from Android
- Transfer from Andriod to Nokia
- Android to iOS Transfer
- Transfer from Andoid to iPhone
- Transfer from Samsung to iPhone
- Samsung to iPhone Transfer Tool
- Transfer from Sony to iPhone
- Transfer from Motorola to iPhone
- Transfer from Huawei to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPod
- Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone
- Transfer from Android to iPad
- Transfer videos from Android to iPad
- Get Data from Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung S4 to Note
- Transfer from Samsung to Samsung
- Transfer from Samsung to another
- Transfer from Samsung to iPad
- Transfer Data to Samsung
- Transfer from Sony to Samsung
- Transfer from Motorola to Samsung
- Samsung Switch Alternative
- Samsung File Transfer Software
- LG Transfer