3 Good Tips for Unlocked Pixel 6 & Pixel 6 Pro
Have you met a situation where you can't unlock your Pixel 6? This article will try to get your Google Pixel 6 unlocked using our best tips.
Even though Pixel phones have a stock Android and are great for personal use, they are not free from issues. When you forget your Pixel 6 password, you can not access your data inside the phone. You will need to unlock your device using some techniques. Therefore, we present the best tips and methods for unlocking Pixel 6 and 6 Pro phones. All the methods mentioned in this article are tested and have a good success ratio. However, if you want to cope with it quickly, why not unlock your Pixel 6 with Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock? It is a safe tool that can unlock your phone. It respects your privacy and is effortless to work.
- 1. Unlock by Recovery Mode (Backup Needed)
- 2. Factory Reset by Google Find My Device.
- 3. Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Easy to use and Safe)
- Bonus: Unlocking a Carrier-locked Pixel 6
Part 1: 3 Good Tips to Unlock Pixel 6 & Pixel 6 Pro
1. Unlock by Recovery Mode (Backup Needed)
- Unlock your Pixel 6 Pro to carry out this method.
- Hold power and Volume (-) buttons simultaneously until the Fastboot screen shows up, and then release them.
After having the "No Command" window on your Pixel 6 Pro display, follow these steps:
- Press and hold the Power button and press the Volume (+) button. Then leave the two buttons and click the Recovery mode.
- You can scroll through the options using the Volume and Power buttons to choose one.
- From the following screen, tap the Power button on the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
- Give a few minutes for the process to finish and factory reset your Pixel 6 Pro.
- Reboot your system to get your Pixel 6 unlocked.
Note: Make sure to back up your files since you will lose all your data during the process.
2. Factory Reset by Google Find My Device.
The fastest way to get your Pixel 6 unlocked is to use the Google Find My Device method. However, this method can work if your Pixel 6 Pro is turned on and have a WiFi connection. Also, you need to enable your GPS Location and Find My Device feature from the settings.
You can reset your screen lock remotely from another device using the Find My Device feature. However, you need to factory reset your Pixel 6.
- Go to Google Find My Device using another phone.
- Make sure to select the lockedPixel 6 or 6 Pro.
- ClTap ick the "Erase" option for Pixel 6 unlock.
- Your Pixel 6 will reset remotely, and you can use it as a new phone.
3. Use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Easy to use and Safe)
The last but the best option for unlocking a Pixel 6 is to use Dr.Fone - Screen Unlock (Android). Dr.Fone Android Lock Screen Removal is a powerful tool for removing passcode, PIN, or any screen lock from Pixel phones. This amazing software lets you erase any Android device's lock with a few clicks. The tool is not difficult to work with and requires no technical information to operate. You can utilize Dr.Fone to bypass the Android lock screen in almost any condition. So if you forgot your PIN and tried the wrong attempts or bought a used Pixel 6, Dr.Fone can unlock it in no time.
The Best Tool to Bypass FRP and Solve Your Screen Locks of Pixel!
- Completely unlinked from the previous Google account, it won’t be traced or blocked by it anymore.
- Remove all Android screen locks (PIN/pattern/fingerprints/face ID) in minutes.
- Almost all Samsung phones and tablets are supported (Currently for Android 6-12).
- Provide specific removal solutions to promise good success rate.
Steps to Unlock
Step 1. Connect your Pixel 6
Open the Dr.Fone software on your PC and select "Screen Unlock" among different tools.
Connect your Pixel 6 phone to the PC through a USB connector. Then, at that point, click the "Unlock Android Screen" on the program.
Step 2. Select Your Phone Model
We will provide you with a solution to erase your locked screens from all Android phones, for instance, Google Pixel, Samsung, Huawei, and so on.
Since the recovery package for various phone models is unique, choosing the right phone model is a must. You can find all the phone models supported by Dr.Fone on this page.
Step 3. Go into Download Mode
Then, at that point, adhere to the tips on the program to access Download Mode.
- Power off your Pixel 6.
- Hold Volume (-), Home, and Power buttons.
- Then press the Volume (+) button.
- Your Pixel 6 will enter the Download mode, and you can start the lock screen removal.
Step 4. Download Recovery Package
Your Pixel 6 will start downloading the package in Download mode. Hold on until it's finished.
Step 5. Eliminate the Pixel Lock Screen Without Data Loss
When the downloading is finished, click "Remove Now" to start removing your Pixel lock without any data loss.
Bonus: Unlocking a Carrier-locked Pixel 6
A carrier-locked phone can only be used with a single service provider. However, if you unlock it, you can use all types of SIM cards on such a phone. If you buy your phone from an authorized Google Store, it will be unlocked by default. But a third-party dealer will always give you a locked phone. Therefore, we recommend you buy the Pixel 6 always from a Google Store. Furthermore, contact your mobile service supplier to find a solution if your phone is locked.
Part 2: Backup help when data is erased during unlock
To keep yourself from losing your data, try using a backup method. You Choose Google One as a backup tool for backing up your files. Open the Google One application and sign in with your Google ID. It will guide you on how you can back up your important files. Once backed up, you can recover them after a factory reset on your Pixel 6.
You can also try Dr.Fone - Phone Backup to restore your pixel 6. You can get your hands back on your lost data using Dr.Fone's backup software. It is a simple tool and can back up your files in almost all conditions. So you can now happily go for factory resetting to get your Google Pixel 6 unlocked.
The Bottom Line
The methods mentioned in this guide to get your Pixel 6 unlocked are well tested. However, if you are searching for an alternative solution, give Dr.Fone Android Unlock a try. Dr.Fone Android Lock Screen Removal is a popular tool for removing any lock screen from your Pixel 6 or Pixel 6 Pro. This tool has almost no cons, and it is easy to use. Moreover, it doesn't allow any data loss, so your data is safe using this software.
- Google Phone Transfer
- 1. Manage Contacts on Google Pixel
- 2. Transfer Photos to Google Pixel
- 3. Transfer Google Pixel to Samsung
- 4. Transfer Google Nexus to Samsung
- 5. Transfer iPhone To Google Pixel
- Google Phone Unlock
- 1. Unlock Google Pixel 4a
- 2. Unlock Google Pixel 5
- 3. Unlock Google Pixel 5a
- 4. Unlock Google Pixel 6/6 Pro
- 5. Unlock Any Google Pixel Phones
- 6. Bypass Google Pixel FRP Lock
- Google Phone Problems
- 1. Nexus 7 Won't Turn On
- 2. Google Pixel 4a Touchscreen Issues
- 3. Android App Not Installed Error
- 4. Bricked Your Android Phone
- 5. Encryption Unsuccessful Error
- 6. Android.Process.Media Has Stopped
- 7. Flash Dead Android Phone Safely
- 8. Stuck at Android System Recovery
- 9. Google Pixel Screen Stuck on Boot
- 10. Google Play Services Won't Update
- 11. Settings Has Stopped on Android
- Google Phone Alternatives
- Google Phone Tips
- 1. Install Apps to Android from PC
- 2. Manage Google Phones on PC
- 3. Control Mac from Google Phone
- 4. Factory Reset Pixel Phones
- 5. Root Google Nexus 7 Easily
- 6. Screen Record Google Pixel
- 7. iTunes Alternatives for Android
- 8. Top Android PC Suites
- 9. Top Android Contact Manager
- 10. Top Game Hacker Apps for Android
- 11. Top Android Restarting Apps